What's new

Why China Won’t Fall Apart

I agree than if India break apart, life will be much better...
There are so many race that are combined together by politic issue..
It will take long time to merge together...
I am not sure if India can survive that long..

whatever nonsense you can say in that primitive society, but in civilized world things are rather follow an order :D

when i first landed in India, I instantly realized the idea of idiocy in every bit of the country, it is not because of its backwardness and chaotic, but combined with self-conscious confidence rendered the spectacular norm of delusion

India is going nowhere with current structure, and would do much better if breaks apart. humans strive for better life, once those 90% unconnected Indians realize that, a break-down is inevitable

In a civilized world you dont take orders in your day to day life,its happens in a communist country or a dictatorship.take for example NK to give you an idea so that you can have some idea as to what you are talking about,now comming to your communication part,imagine someone saying something against the ruler and hope to have a life after that in the country.thats what i ment by firm grip.do you see any similarities now ?:-) or is it too much to ask.yes people in NK take orders.
you bring your ludicrous assumption to the next level (the Indian level), in a civilized society everyone is taking order from someone to complete a certain task in their works

but if you are implying that we ordinary Chinese took order from the none existent 'entity' to how to live our lifes, then you are fit well with the description I set for you lot on PDF```clueless and ignorant

However, I did feel sad for most Indian I met in that backward and uncivilized sub-continent, they were destined to live in a deluded world, those women, children and low-caste Indian's eyes were as vague as walking Zombies, there was no future for them, but 'ordered' to accept their destiny

An operatic experience was when I talked to those 'IT' workers about the nation's world influence, importance or 'future', their stressed outfit would light up with a swift switch, however with unskilled act, their self-consciousness were apparent to any naked eyes

Last edited:
Because of lack of democratization it will fall apart. This model is not sustainable. Last decades they had a golden time but it is very foolish to assume this will continue. Growing average age is the same as the west so China will have hard time to compete, decrease of export thanks to economic recession and competitors, no friendly countries towards China thanks to aggression and occupation, high poverty. Only the last one is enough to say China will collapse. How will China fix poverty when it doesn't grow anymore? Growth stagnated. For China it is either to grow or be dead. It is already too late.

Because of lack of democratization it will fall apart. This model is not sustainable. Last decades they had a golden time but it is very foolish to assume this will continue. Growing average age is the same as the west so China will have hard time to compete, decrease of export thanks to economic recession and competitors, no friendly countries towards China thanks to aggression and occupation, high poverty. Only the last one is enough to say China will collapse. How will China fix poverty when it doesn't grow anymore? Growth stagnated. For China it is either to grow or be dead. It is already too late.
:D this Tujue guy really lectured us how a complicated economy should work``

The most important of all is that why such question of falling or not falling apart arises. It is a weakness in itself.

lol, an ignorant Indian talking about assumption, there is none of your 'acknowledged' argument about China without an assumption
And i guess your openion about India was not assumption and where did you pull that from,no prizes for guessing.:-)

you bring your ludicrous assumption to the next level
(the Indian level), in a civilized society everyone is taking order from someone to complete a certain task in their works

but if you are implying that we ordinary Chinese took order from the none existent 'entity' to how to live our lifes, then you are fit well with the description I set for you lot on PDF```clueless and ignorant

However, I did feel sad for most Indian I met in that backward and uncivilized sub-continent, they were destined to live in a deluded world, those women, children and low-caste Indian's eyes were as vague as walking Zombies, there was no future for them, but 'ordered' to accept their destiny

An operatic experience was when I talked to those 'IT' workers about the nation's world influence, importance or 'future', their stressed outfit would light up with a swift switch, however with unskilled act, their self-consciousness were apparent to any naked eyes
Talking about clueless ,on one hand you say in a civilised socity you take orders and on the other hand you say you dont take orders but in the same breath say you are a civilised socity.

And for ignoarnt,i wont call you one,as there is no way one can make you understand,for a frog in the well there is no outside world.

This is the best part where you said" however with unskilled act, their self-consciousness were apparent to any naked eyes"...i have not come accross anyone or heard about someone who can tell peoples caste looking into their eyes.you must be something man :).:lol:

And still my point stands ,china wont fall,but CCP will.:P

And that would be worse for India, since a democratic government would not be able to withstand the nationalist sentiment within the country. Meaning there will be a good chance that the "two-front war" that the Indian Army is always crying about, might come true. And this time you guys will lose the entire NE India when we cut off the chicken's neck, in response to another Indian Forward Policy.

And that would be worse for India, since a democratic government would not be able to withstand the nationalist sentiment within the country. Meaning there will be a good chance that the "two-front war" that the Indian Army is always crying about, might come true. And this time you guys will lose the entire NE India when we cut off the chicken's neck, in response to another Indian Forward Policy.

Get it done; besides when you've got Field Marshal Armstrong who's Rommel, Patton and McArthur combined how can we loose ? :smokin:

Constantly crashes,Restructuring.Adapt to social changes.o_OChanges in the history of China,Posterity are summarized previous experience in power.No dynasty , is the collapse of the end of this form .

No after generations if one gets free socity will they want to enjoy that or will they go to war with a country as you claimed before no one in china cares about,so there wont be any two front war,you can cut the chicken neck,do you see butan and nepal next to that,we will just cut the internal pudental artery.we dont belive in cutting necks :-)

And i guess your openion about India was not assumption and where did you pull that from,no prizes for guessing.:-)

Talking about clueless ,on one hand you say in a civilised socity you take orders and on the other hand you say you dont take orders but in the same breath say you are a civilised socity.

And for ignoarnt,i wont call you one,as there is no way one can make you understand,for a frog in the well there is no outside world.

This is the best part where you said" however with unskilled act, their self-consciousness were apparent to any naked eyes"...i have not come accross anyone or heard about someone who can tell peoples caste looking into their eyes.you must be something man :).:lol:

reading comprehension kiddo, seriously, when you Indians exposed with reality you lose the very basic line of thoughts
everyone takes order in the work situation, no matter where you from
and we Chinese dont take order from your vividly assumed 'Communist Authority' to how to live with our lifes
so your assumption of us taking order from the 'government' on day to day life is as ludicrous as saying India is shining

I studied and worked in the UK for more than a decade``fact
I did business with Indians for very long time``fact
I had been to India many times on business means, so no sight seeing tour for me, everything i experienced in India werent staged and artificially cool``fact

so you better to have the similar amount of first-handed experience and impression about China before lashing out more of your ignorance and idiocy

reading comprehension kiddo, seriously, when you Indians exposed with reality you lose the very basic line of thoughts
everyone takes order in the work situation, no matter where you from
and we Chinese dont take order from your vividly assumed 'Communist Authority' to how to live with our lifes
so your assumption of us taking order from the 'government' on day to day life is as ludicrous as saying India is shining

I studied and worked in the UK for more than a decade``fact
I did business with Indians for very long time``fact
I had been to India many times on business means, so no sight seeing tour for me, everything i experienced in India werent staged and artificially cool``fact

so you better to have the similar amount of first-handed experience and impression about China before lashing out more of your ignorance and idiocy
Yup belived ya,you got lot of proving to do with the credibility effected by the million cyber army,:P
are you ready to take the test ?
again reading comprehension kiddo, no one is 'defending' CCP here
Then you should not have a problem when one says,china wont fall apart,CCP will.:-)

Well, the question is simple guys. How is China going to solve its poverty level while its economy stagnated? China shouldn't be compared with first world Japan with high living standards. China is 1.5 billion Chinamen who live in extreme poverty who take enough with couple of bucks to buy food to put in their body. How long can this slave labor model go on? China's average age is almost 40. IF you are 40 would you accept to work in Nike sweatshop for 50 hours and just enough money buy one banana? The revolt is already starting in some places of China. Best would be to give freedom to these regions. They are using suppresive methods to keep things into place but when it explodes it will be too big and too late. History have shown that China is no feasable entity. It breaks time after time into oblivion.

Jealous?

Yea, but no Chinese one though. Never saw a China cutie in my life.

On topic, China has made some glossy cities to cover up the despicable situation in its millions of villages where people are toiling in sweatshops to somehow survive in a inflationary market with skyrocketing prices, being a rigid communist country (politically) CCP manages to cover up the real situation on the ground and project an all rosy picture to the world, while a handful is making huge wealth exploiting the pseudo-capitalist market infested with corruption. The wealth disparity between rich and poor is rising in China, the deprived class is fuming and they will rise up to end the oppression of CCP, no oppressive government has ever survived beyond a point in the history of mankind. China, as we know it today, is bound to fall apart because of its economic and political model, the indomitable spirit of mankind will win at the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom