What's new

Why China Won’t Fall Apart

Then you should not have a problem when one says,china wont fall apart,CCP will.:-)

party will come and go, but as i said before, India will fall apart way before CCP will do``` revise the thread would help u

On topic, China has made some glossy cities to cover up the despicable situation in its millions of villages where people are toiling in sweatshops to somehow survive in a inflationary market with skyrocketing prices, being a rigid communist country (politically) CCP manages to cover up the real situation on the ground and project an all rosy picture to the world, while a handful is making huge wealth exploiting the pseudo-capitalist market infested with corruption. The wealth disparity between rich and poor is rising in China, the deprived class is fuming and they will rise up to end the oppression of CCP, no oppressive government has ever survived beyond a point in the history of mankind. China, as we know it today, is bound to fall apart because of its economic and political model, the indomitable spirit of mankind will win at the end. :)
a very 'well thought' and cunning, yet old fashioned sifi-com plot``` oh, btw you left out the 'secret guards' that take out anyone who stands in the way of that 'evil regime'``:D

In my eyes, Turkey is considered as a third world country when compared to china, have you ever been to china? I have and i have been to Turkey as well, and China is way better in term of average living standards etc, you need to open up your eyes a bid buddy, good for you.. I dont appreciate your comments especially when you pulled it out of thin air.
he is a China troll, has no clue of what he is saying, and the base of his argument is no more than old fashioned Cold-War propaganda that only those who cannot think would take it seriously

party will come and go, but as i said before, India will fall apart way before CCP will do``` revise the thread would help u
But rest of the world belives communist china has more chance of breaking up then a democratic India.

But rest of the world belives communist china has more chance of breaking up then a democratic India.
wow, what an 'incredible' analysis you'd done to representing the whole world``:D

and I believe the 'rest of the world' believed and keep believing in China's fall in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and early 00s and after global financial crises, and then more predictions, and none of them to come out as true, not even close``

and here is the comparison, the 'rest of the world' believed and keep believing in the 'free' India (I'd put it as a feudal society) would/will be 'incredible' in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s etc````````and the result is the same, as none of them to become as reality, yet far from it```

so kiddo, your assumption has '0' ground even the slightest track record to back up``:D

as your signature reads: winning is not everything, its the only thing
your country is a lost cause as simple as that, at least China is winning in almost all the fields at international stage`````so please be coherent to your 'philosophy'

wow, what an 'incredible' analysis you'd done to representing the whole world``:D

and I believe the 'rest of the world' believed and keep believing in China's fall in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and early 00s and after global financial crises, and then more predictions, and none of them to come out as true, not even close``

and here is the comparison, the 'rest of the world' believed and keep believing in the 'free' India (I'd put it as a feudal society) would/will be 'incredible' in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s etc````````and the result is the same, as none of them to become as reality, yet far from it```

so kiddo, your assumption has '0' ground even the slightest track record to back up``:D

CCP is ruling China for 65 years, as per the economic indicators China's economy will face a major crisis in next 5 years, and that will be the flash point of a countrywide uprising of common people of China (as explained in my previous posts in page 6, 7 & 10), the uprising will result in a civil war and complete removal of CCP from China, which will roughly take another 5 years. The great communist govt. of USSR survived for 75 years, it will be an interesting coincidence if the CCP also survives for that long only.

We share our ideological bonding (Hinduism & Buddhism) with China, and we share our thousands of years of cultural links with China, we don't think ill about the common people of China. In fact we will celebrate the indomitable spirit of freedom of mankind with our Chinese brothers when they rise up to the oppressive CCP and end their iron grip over the ancient dharmik land of China and its people, that will be the real rise of China. :)

lol the " rest of the world " got represented in such "arguments" way too often, yet as hollow and meaningless as ever.
Oh boy,i thought you guys will know history when you bring up maps from generations back,any way you dont have to go far into history to see communism dsnt last long,eventually they fall,becuase the urge of human spirit is great to be oppressed for long,like you keep a bird in a golden cage and feed him the best and all it takes is to keep the door open for it to fly free.thats the spirit ,you wont understand.:P
as your signature reads: winning is not everything, its the only thing
your country is a lost cause as simple as that, at least China is winning in almost all the fields at international stage`````so please be coherent to your 'philosophy'
How is on topic for what i said,china wont fall apart CCP will.:)

Oh boy,i thought you guys will know history when you bring up maps from generations back,any way you dont have to go far into history to see communism dsnt last long,eventually they fall,becuase the urge of human spirit is great to be oppressed for long,like you keep a bird in a golden cage and feed him the best and all it takes is to keep the door open for it to fly free.thats the spirit ,you wont understand.:P

How is on topic for what i said,china wont fall apart CCP will.:)

You are naive on this topic, east Asia is different from much of the world the urge of freedom can always has been substituted for stability and high economic living standards that was seen in hong kong. Singapore a one part dictatorship with sham democracy however with high living standards and efficient model they will forever be in power. We have had many charlatans far more educated and well versed on this topic of the CCPs collapse than yourself and they have been proven wrong the CCP will not fall it as it is a student of history from the fall of the soviet to the failure of the Arab revolutions. It will transition itself as it always has.

CCP is ruling China for 65 years, as per the economic indicators China's economy will face a major crisis in next 5 years, and that will be the flash point of a countrywide uprising of common people of China (as explained in my previous posts in page 6, 7 & 10), the uprising will result in a civil war and complete removal of CCP from China, which will roughly take another 5 years. The great communist govt. of USSR survived for 75 years, it will be an interesting coincidence if the CCP also survives for that long only.

We share our ideological bonding (Hinduism & Buddhism) with China, and we share our thousands of years of cultural links with China, we don't think ill about the common people of China. In fact we will celebrate the indomitable spirit of freedom of mankind with our Chinese brothers when they rise up to the oppressive CCP and end their iron grip over the ancient dharmik land of China and its people, that will be the real rise of China. :)

Now your just trolling, China's economic growth will stabilize as a faster growing economy will at 5-6% in the next 5 years . There will be no uprising or civil war that's idiotic and naive Chinese already saw failures of the Arab revolutions. CCP will always survive as it is a student of history it will merely transition.

China is an atheist nation not a Buddhist nation, Buddhism is eroded in China, China has more of a connection to Russia than India , no thanks CCP is taking China in the right direction no need to rock the boat and most Chinese won't.

The best indicator to judge a possibility of nation's collapse is - Fragile State Index.

China's score for 2014 is 79 which has improved from 2010.

List of countries by Fragile States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possibility of PRC integrity being affected could possibly due to 2 causes-
1. Direct military confrontation with USA
2. Taiwan declaring independence.

Those two causes are more likely to strengthen PRC integrity if the leadership fully embrace nationalism to deal with such crisis, the society could be stablised and united like never before.

Last edited:
Those two causes are more likely to strengthen PRC integrity if the leadership fully embrace nationalism to deal with such crisis, the society could be stablised and united like never before.

Taiwan as an independent nation will strengthen PRC integrity?

Dynastic cycle works for (mostly) closed system while inner strife exceed external opportunity/threat.

No now. Not any time soon.

In the Chinese historical perspective, the world is at a stage that the different powers start to feel squeezed by the space on this world and will subsequently merge and unify, if at some point nation merger is no longer too costly.

Yeah the world is also a closed system. Dynastic cycle may occur again if the whole planet is unified.

Space travel can also enlarge the map and prevent closed-system phenomena like the dynastic cycle.

Back
Top Bottom