What's new

Why China is FAR Superior to india!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason they do that, is because the Indians here can't win any arguments the normal way. :lol:

So they resort to calling us "chink faggots". :rofl:

that name for you is not indian creation by the way :)
anyways it is wrong to abuse anyone like this so its good that he got banned..

the same way the japanese copied- to catch up. indians cant even copy if you tried, which is why you will always be at rock bottom. PISA scores also show you guys at rock bottom and it's not surprising.

Difficult for you to understand sarcasm (too much of HIGH IQ) ... let me put in simple words..

I'm a person who is the worst performer in his class. I can (read all most all Indian) full score on PISA test and still rated with IQ<80. What do Chinese do to get IQ>120. Obviously you cannot add question from your pocket to enhance your score.

That we can conclude that ..either
- PISA test do not represent a general masses of country or population
or
- these are bogus and use by certain group of people to creat feel good factor

I'll leave it to you to pick one.

Cheers

when I saw this thread was by Aerospace engineer I already knew it was gonna be full of BS.Didnt even bother to read

:rofl: WTF . Stop making yourself look like a fool with the bold part . You have no idea about the naxalites do you ?

And this is what rest of the world thinks ,

2011 Failed States Index - Interactive Map and Rankings | Foreign Policy

Check out the map and the ranks . Do check the the bottom note as well which says this -

Errata: Several countries with tied scores in the 2008-2010 indexes display the wrong rank. The correct ranks are as follows. For 2010: Niger (No. 19), Cameroon (26), Sierra Leone (28), Rwanda and Cambodia (both No. 40), Papua New Guinea (56). For 2009: Bangladesh (No. 18), Liberia (33), Tajikistan (36), Laos and Rwanda (both No. 43), Cambodia (48), Comoros (51), China and Israel/West Bank (both No. 56). For 2008: Burma (No. 12), Uganda (16), Nigeria (18), Republic of the Congo and Uzbekistan (both No. 26), Laos (40), Rwanda (42), Moldova (49), Georgia (56).

If India is in civil war then China must be about to implode .:lol:

China is high, along with Israel, because people mistakenly think that Tibetans are like Palestinians. They're wrong. Tibetans are 100% Chinese and fully entitled to Chinese rights but Palestinians are denied Israeli citizenship.

China is high, along with Israel, because people mistakenly think that Tibetans are like Palestinians. They're wrong. Tibetans are 100% Chinese and fully entitled to Chinese rights but Palestinians are denied Israeli citizenship.

Is that what the CCP is teaching you ? I guess the countless Tibetis who have been exiled or driven out of the country are exercising their full citizenship rights :coffee:

China is superior, this is not a hidden fact or somma, even a school child knows that.

Chinese are dying hard in proving they are superior...their newspapers don't miss an opportunity..members here...
Good going,hope you get paid well for this by CPC!:cheesy:

lol...."Ouch that must hurt". it's obvious that the topic maker wanted to instigate something, and it looks like he succeeded.

On topic though - I'd have to agree that India and China are on completely different levels. Why are a lot of Indians getting defensive by this topic? A patriotic Indian would be pained by this truth of the many problems present in today's India rather than not acknowledge the facts. India really needs to get its act together. Sure it might have some decent stats regarding economic growth rate on paper, but there are major problems there. The country suffers from major government corruption, rampant poverty, social injustices, lack of infrastructure, lack of education, lack of industry/ingenuity, religious problems, ethnic problems, hjorrible government, the list goes on. India needs both a strong government that acts for the people (and not for the leaders' bank accounts) and a cultural revolution.

India is glorified in the media of being a "rising democracy". Sure its economy is rising (mainly due to GDP being a product of both population and GDP per capita), but the actual conditions there are only very slowly improving. India's democracy is also very weak and chaotic. Democracy is hardly anything to be proud of either if it doesnt do anything.

By the way, all countries have their own problems. But India and china are on two different playing fields.

lol...."Ouch that must hurt". it's obvious that the topic maker wanted to instigate something, and it looks like he succeeded.

On topic though - I'd have to agree that India and China are on completely different levels. Why are a lot of Indians getting defensive by this topic? A patriotic Indian would be pained by this truth of the many problems present in today's India rather than not acknowledge the facts. India really needs to get its act together. Sure it might have some decent stats regarding economic growth rate on paper, but there are major problems there. The country suffers from major government corruption, rampant poverty, social injustices, lack of infrastructure, lack of education, lack of industry/ingenuity, religious problems, ethnic problems, hjorrible government, the list goes on. India needs both a strong government that acts for the people (and not for the leaders' bank accounts) and a cultural revolution.

India is glorified in the media of being a "rising democracy". Sure its economy is rising (mainly due to GDP being a product of both population and GDP per capita), but the actual conditions there are only very slowly improving. India's democracy is also very weak and chaotic. Democracy is hardly anything to be proud of either if it doesnt do anything.

By the way, all countries have their own problems. But India and china are on two different playing fields.

I think this man knows more than you

President Obama

An ancient civilization of science and innovation. A fundamental faith in human progress. This is the sturdy foundation upon which you have built ever since that stroke of midnight when the tricolor was raised over a free and independent India. And despite the skeptics who said that this country was simply too poor, too vast, too diverse to succeed, you surmounted overwhelming odds and became a model to the world.

Instead of slipping into starvation, you launched a Green Revolution that fed millions. Instead of becoming dependent on commodities and exports, you invested in science and technology and in your greatest resource-the Indian people. And the world sees the results, from the supercomputers you build to the Indian flag that you put on the moon.
Instead of resisting the global economy, you became one of its engines-reforming the licensing raj and unleashing an economic marvel that has lifted tens of millions from poverty and created one of the world's largest middle classes.

Reactions: sms
Accept this fact and move on is my advice to indians

i don't think India shoud take China as a reference of competitor, it will bring down Indian's economy by runing arm racing.

Another member in list of Davidson(davis-sung) and martian2.

I think this man knows more than you

lol what is he supposed to say to the country he's addressing? You think he's gonna point out the (many) flaws the country has during diplomatic relations? Of course India has an ancient culture. I never denied that fact. Obviously it is a force on the world stage and in a better situation than many other countries on this planet. All I said was that it is not on the same level as China. I also never said India is not succeeding...it is improving - but at a very sorryass rate, leaving many persisting problems.

One thing i can say though is that India is not investing in its people. If it were, people there would not be living as they are. I notice that in your Location you have St. Louis (i think that's what it is), yet you have two Indian flags in your profile...

Finally, what does it matter if Obama says it? He's visited India for a few days that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom