What's new

Why China is FAR Superior to india!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is far ahead in certain ways, I have no doubt about that. They have the mindset and the right gov;t in place to make sure they attain the goals they put forth. There are some things India can learn from China. I am just being honest, as much as I don;t like to admit it. India;s biggest hurdle towards rapid modernization all these yrs till MMS was political and bureaucrat corruption. Even today, we have a great PM and defence minister but in other states we elect some really shady characters. The motto in every Indian election should be electing fair and balanced academics, not seasoned politicans. Until, India does that we have no way of catching up in a timely manner. Simple.

Avg Indian Min Salary (under NREGA is 100 Rs /Day min 100 days work = 10,000 INR /year =222 USD/Year

Rice /Wheat available to Poor = 2 - 4 Rs /Kg = 40-80 RS/ 20Kg = 0.8-1.7 USD /20 Kgs

While in China : Rice 50 yuan for 20 KG
Avg Salary : 550 Yuan for a worker

Therefore : China Ratio Rice : Salary = 0.090 (Min Worker salary in china and poor will earn less then this in china
India Ratio Rice/Wheat : Salary = 0.048 & 0.096 (These are poorest of poor people get and not workers)

One can see the ratio their is not much difference in wages :food product , there china matching india in terms of poverty n fooling .......

Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Price of rice rises in south China
List of minimum wages in People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can now safely says that poor in china more then india and even if they killed , china govt do not mentioned it because of china news cencerships

Avg Salary : 550 Yuan for a worker in China?

Are you sleeping????

HAHA, 550 yuan
so funny

Avg Salary : 550 Yuan for a worker in China?

Are you sleeping????

HAHA, 550 yuan
so funny

Check the Link , Wiki LInk , i taken the lowest salary , .... check then comment , it would be laughable that you don't know about your country......

Jiangxi 500, 550, 600, 660, 720[9]

I was waiting for Mr HAQ to revert something, or the chinese who brag about data figures and about poverty etc etc etc ........

^^^ dont waste your nerves when you clearly know you are trolling

Check the Link , Wiki LInk , i taken the lowest salary , .... check then comment , it would be laughable that you don't know about your country......

Jiangxi 500, 550, 600, 660, 720[9]

I was waiting for Mr HAQ to revert something, or the chinese who brag about data figures and about poverty etc etc etc ........

Those numbers are from 2007 and Jiangxi is one of the poorest in the country.

I'm from a poor inland city and the minimum wage here is 1000.

PISA Sample Questions

This is the link to PISA test sample questions. I doubt my 9 year old sister will have any problem answering these. LOL the chinese are so proud of this crap.
Here's a link to the full paper , the questions are , well , what to say........ check them out
Test questions - PISA 2006

Now i know why india scored low, everyone took it as a joke

Do you really believe the last part??? Pretty lame excuse buddy. My 6 year old can come up with a better excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom