What's new

Why China is FAR Superior to india!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what is he supposed to say to the country he's addressing? You think he's gonna point out the (many) flaws the country has during diplomatic relations? Of course India has an ancient culture. I never denied that fact. Obviously it is a force on the world stage and in a better situation than many other countries on this planet. All I said was that it is not on the same level as China. I also never said India is not succeeding...it is improving - but at a very sorryass rate, leaving many persisting problems.

One thing i can say though is that India is not investing in its people. If it were, people there would not be living as they are. I notice that in your Location you have St. Louis (i think that's what it is), yet you have two Indian flags in your profile...

Finally, what does it matter if Obama says it? He's visited India for a few days that's about it.
That's the problem. Upper level of the Indian society doesn't care the live well of those poor and minorty.Although India is claimed to be a democratic country, but it is controled under the Gandhi Family and other politician block. That's the devil side of Caste system profound effect on Indian Society that most Indian don't want to admit. This is the truth, no matter you like it or not.

lol what is he supposed to say to the country he's addressing? You think he's gonna point out the (many) flaws the country has during diplomatic relations? Of course India has an ancient culture. I never denied that fact. Obviously it is a force on the world stage and in a better situation than many other countries on this planet. All I said was that it is not on the same level as China. I also never said India is not succeeding...it is improving - but at a very sorryass rate, leaving many persisting problems.

One thing i can say though is that India is not investing in its people. If it were, people there would not be living as they are. I notice that in your Location you have St. Louis (i think that's what it is), yet you have two Indian flags in your profile...

Finally, what does it matter if Obama says it? He's visited India for a few days that's about it.

which part of his speech is false. can u tell me?

President Obama

An ancient civilization of science and innovation. A fundamental faith in human progress. This is the sturdy foundation upon which you have built ever since that stroke of midnight when the tricolor was raised over a free and independent India. And despite the skeptics who said that this country was simply too poor, too vast, too diverse to succeed, you surmounted overwhelming odds and became a model to the world.

Instead of slipping into starvation, you launched a Green Revolution that fed millions. Instead of becoming dependent on commodities and exports, you invested in science and technology and in your greatest resource-the Indian people. And the world sees the results, from the supercomputers you build to the Indian flag that you put on the moon.
Instead of resisting the global economy, you became one of its engines-reforming the licensing raj and unleashing an economic marvel that has lifted tens of millions from poverty and created one of the world's largest middle classes.

which part of his speech is false. can u tell me?

I already have. India is not investing in its people. Furthermore, Obama chose to ignore the major problems and challenges facing India. However, all this doesn't even matter. My original point (as well as the point of this topic), was not that India is not progressing, but was that India and China are on two different levels. Also, in order for India to be on the same playing field, it has to address significant issues. Trust me I am not bashing India or anything, just telling it how it is.

I already have. India is not investing in its people. Furthermore, Obama chose to ignore the major problems and challenges facing India. However, all this doesn't even matter. My original point (as well as the point of this topic), was not that India is not progressing, but was that India and China are on two different levels. Also, in order for India to be on the same playing field, it has to address significant issues. Trust me I am not bashing India or anything, just telling it how it is.

Yes , India and China are on two different levels that is because China has progress much faster than India . They opened up their economy 13 years before us as well .But that does not mean India is not progressing . It is and it is progressing fast but every country cant progress as fast as China .

About your flags and nationality we ll know about your origins in due time.:D

Indians plays with cows, and farmers are getting suicide every day. I am very worried about 75% poor people. India is not superior to china because they have no sympathy for poor peoples. They are only enhancing Mass destruction weapons like Hypersonics even USA and china has not tested. instead to care most poor people in the world. Politicians and luxurious are made only for Bombay.
Only one slogan and aim for India, Weapon, Weapon, Weapon and Mass destruction weapons. China is successful because everybody enjoys benefits of economy and gets Basic need. While India with poorest peoples and poorest villages of India without Basic needs, Mass destruction weapons are eating their own peoples. IN India All revenue goes into weapons instead for poor peoples. RIP for recent Farmers and peoples who suicide daily because they can't get foods and Basic needs

Indians plays with cows, and farmers are getting suicide every day. I am very worried about 75% poor people. India is not superior to china because they have no sympathy for poor peoples. They are only enhancing Mass destruction weapons like Hypersonics even USA and china has not tested. instead to care most poor people in the world. Politicians and luxurious are made only for Bombay.
Only one slogan and aim for India, Weapons, Weapons, Weapons and Mass destruction weapons. China is successful because everybody enjoys benefits of economy and gets Basic need. While India with poorest peoples and poorest villages of India without Basic needs, Mass destruction weapons are eating their own peoples. IN India All revenue goes into weapons instead for poor peoples. RIP for recent Farmers and peoples who suicide daily because they can't get foods and Basic needs

And the phenomena of Pakistanis mocking at India by comparing it to China but having nothing to show for themselves continues ...

China human development index 2011 - medium
India human development index 2011 - medium
Pakistan HDI 2011 - Low

Nuff Said

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Aap delhi mei rahtei hain – hindi samjho hain. Mein Bharatiya nasliat hoon. Mein American rastriyata ka hoon

Oh nice to know . dont worry bro . Be yourself leave the observations part to us . Welcome to the forum .

And the phenomena of Pakistanis mocking at India by comparing it to China but having nothing to show for themselves continues ...

China human development index 2011 - medium
India human development index 2011 - medium
Pakistan HDI 2011 - Low

Don't bring Pakistan here. We already faced 5 world's huge disaster in only 4 years. No need to take advantage of this situation.

I am saying you can't beat china.
And you(india) first need to give Basic needs for poor peoples.
Hypersonics and other weapons are not solution.

Don't bring Pakistan here. We already faced 5 world's huge disaster in only 4 years. No need to take advantage of this situation.

I am saying you can't beat china.
And you(india) first need to give Basic needs for poor peoples.
Hypersonics and other weapons are not solution.

So why dont you worry about your own country ? We can take care of ourselves ! :wave:

You can only take care for Mass destruction weapons.
You have no sympathy for the poor peoples.

Growth in India, China helped in poverty eradication: WB, IMF - Economic Times

Rapid growth in economies like India and China has helped millions of people escape the dungeons of poverty and based on current economic projections, the world is on track to reduce the number of extremely poor people by half, the World Bank and IMF said in a report.

On current trends, and despite the recent global economic crisis, developing countries are on track to reach the global target of cutting income poverty in half by 2015, thanks in large part to rapid growth in China and India, it added.

Regarding India, the report said in 1990 as many as 51.3 per cent of Indian population was living on less than USD 1.25 a day, which got reduced to 41.6 per cent in 2005 and is expected to further decline to 22.4 per cent in 2015.

Again India human developement index - medium
Pak HDI low .

Read carefully .

Growth in India, China helped in poverty eradication: WB, IMF - Economic Times

Rapid growth in economies like India and China has helped millions of people escape the dungeons of poverty and based on current economic projections, the world is on track to reduce the number of extremely poor people by half, the World Bank and IMF said in a report.

On current trends, and despite the recent global economic crisis, developing countries are on track to reach the global target of cutting income poverty in half by 2015, thanks in large part to rapid growth in China and India, it added.

Regarding India, the report said in 1990 as many as 51.3 per cent of Indian population was living on less than USD 1.25 a day, which got reduced to 41.6 per cent in 2005 and is expected to further decline to 22.4 per cent in 2015.

Again India human developement index - medium
Pak HDI low .

Read carefully .

three years left for 2015 I wish they would meet this forecast

three years left for 2015 I wish they would meet this forecast

YEs , but we dont know where according to the WB poverty rate stands today . We only have the numbers from 2005 which say 41.6 % poverty . They keep showing that figure for India in all their reports because that is the only latest figure they have .

I am sure in the last 6 years of rapid growth rate poverty must have come down drastically . Next 3 years are also very crucial .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom