What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Now you have the so called 'lower caste' elite who try to keep their political power by playing to their caste base.

Caste organizations for example.

With all due respect,

The other castes always had sway over money and muscle.

This is about who gets to be the intelligentsia,thats the most imp thing.

I am confused. What does Dravidian mean in this context?

Like who were Dravidians before the Aryan arrival and what of them now?

(sorry for sounding ignorant)

@Indischer help here too please.

He had some good ideas IMO.

But his racism was too much for me and Anti-Brahamnism. :/

I agree he was necessary and in some ways,many social indicators made a large size image him compared to his actual shallow personality.

But all those morons who followed him and continue to live today,that was useless baggage.

...both Kannadam and Tamil are almost the very same language..Sanskritization is high in Kannada and telegu..also the pronunciation is bit different to that of Tamil...
'P' in Tamil becomes 'H' in Kannada
paal-haal,porattam-horatta,pallam-halla...
'V' becomes 'B'
vaa-baa,velli-belli,valkai-balge..
'S' becomes 'CH'
sillarai-chillare,siruthai-chillarai.
'K' becomes 'G'(in some cases)
kuri-guri,malaiKaalam-maleGaala..
also,note the word endings..thalai-thale,malai-male,sakkarai-sakkare..
.even the sentence formation is same..
Tamil-unga peyar enna?
Kannada.-nimma hesaru yenu?
its very easy for a beginner( with basic Tamil knowledge) to learn Kannada

In southern Tamizhnad,There is no S,only CH.

aryan god is not my term.. :) ask the person to whom i replied!

this happens when you jump onboard mid way ,

my post # 1020 was on dasyus - mentioned in rig veda as black skin

I just love Aryan twisted logic, so the fellow 'Iranic rivals' were black skin ?

your post # 1026, response to my post # 1020

and Aryan gods : rama and krishna were black skinned too :) what does that prove!

show me where I used aryan gods as my term ? thank you

really .. u are going off topic by bringing in so called Dravidian nationalists !!

you introduced the new herring Ramayana / aryaputra crap and I suggested you consult the Dravidian nationalists to cure your aryaputra / Ramayana fever

The Ramayana, Epic of Aryans, was burnt all over Tamil Nadu as a mark of distrust of the Aryans and protest against the treatment of Dravidians in the Ramayana

Last edited:
The word Dravida is never mentioned in the Vedas. It is first mentioned only around 600-700 AD, and is used to refer to people living in the Dakshinapada or Southern region of India. Adi Shankara also refers to himself as a Dravida-shishu(child of the Dravida).

It's unfortunate that a group of languages and reference to people from a geography are both wrongly coupled. The Dravidian languages aren't found only in the South, but Dravidian people are. How is that possible?

In all likelihood, Dravidian languages were once widespread in India, but that doesn't mean people from the South were inhabiting the Northern regions of India. The people from the Dravida(South) stayed where they were. The people in the North gradually abandoned Dravidian languages and began adopting Indo-Aryan languages.

Barring a section people out of temple is only racism ... I always felt they deserved it...
Periyar never used physical force...

I read once he was denied food for not having sacred thread in varanasi..

As they say reap what you sow... i guess he paid back in style...

People should always fight against stupidity like this..
Im very glad people started showing self respect..
Periyar is respected by even religious folks who detest bs racists

woah!!
So basically everyone is Aryans right? :yahoo::bunny:
People started inhabiting Southern parts of India first and they are wide spread throughout India. Later people in north mixed with migrating Indo-europeans that's the case of some genetic relations.
So yeah everything started down from south not north.

They were the nomads .. cant blame 'em...

In southern Tamizhnad,There is no S,only CH.
is there any demand for division of tamilnadu state for new states? the region from madhura and southwards are so backward, they may seek a new state. while kongunadu may progress much more if a state is formed with Koyamuthur as capital. Coimbatore will develop(it should've already but..) to a big metro comparable to Madras or Bangalore. Kovai lost it..back in 90s it was a progressive city until 99 coimbatore bomb blasts.

There is no demand and there is no need but the differences in culture are evident.

And no need for too much development,our villages are still pure and unadulterated.

Barring a section people out of temple is only racism ... I always felt they deserved it...
Periyar never used physical force...

I read once he was denied food for not having sacred thread in varanasi..

As they say reap what you sow... i guess he paid back in style...

People should always fight against stupidity like this..
Im very glad people started showing self respect..
Periyar is respected by even religious folks who detest bs racists

They were the nomads .. cant blame 'em...

Periyar story is a big bogus tale which he alone keeps talking about,nobody has verified.

Periyar was the agent of the british and the catholic church which seek smaller countries out of the Indian union based on religion/language.

It found the OBC people of TN very useful in this regard.

Periyar's contribution to tamil language is very minimum,his social contribution is good but he only attacked the brahmins and not all the otehr caste hindus who were openly abusing the dalits.

Today there are no brahmins in TN but the OBCs still harm the dalits,u can see so many OBC parties in TN like PMK who dont accept the Dalits.

Periyar is quoted as saying many,funny controversial things,he once said the cloth price has went up because parachis(SC women) have started wearing blouse now.

Periyar never said anything against GopalaKrishna Naidu(Periyar is also a Naidu) who massacred n burnt alive 57 dalit people in keezhvenmani.

Periyar did not use physical force but his acid tongue did many many hate speeches all around.

Moreover,in many areas the Tamil Brahmins had a very good clout at a bureaucratic level and if some hero tried something,there ll be revenge on Periyar.

Periyar has a lot of bogus stories about his Vaikom struggle in Kerala,in reality nobody even invited him.

He gets glorified in tamil media but there are many writers like jeyamohan who have publicised the real stories of Periyar/Anna etc.

Periyar married a 30 something woman when he was 70,shows what kind of a pervert he was.

Anna had an affair with Bhanumathi and openly said that in the assembly,he has also written many soft **** novels.

Basically,these are the people who are supposed to have defended Tamil culture,

Whereas my grandpa's cousin Vanchinathan,who assasinated a british collector is supposed to be an invader.

Thus expained,the sheer numbskullness of dravidian nationalists.

PS: Above all,tamil culture insist heavily on monogamy strictly.thats a cornerstone of our culture,but all these guys have 1.2.3.4 partners and rakhels.

only fools talk good of them.

Last edited:
Periyar story is a big bogus tale which he alone keeps talking about,nobody has verified.

Periyar was the agent of the british and the catholic church which seek smaller countries out of the Indian union based on religion/language.

It found the OBC people of TN very useful in this regard.

Periyar's contribution to tamil language is very minimum,his social contribution is good but he only attacked the brahmins and not all the otehr caste hindus who were openly abusing the dalits.

Today there are no brahmins in TN but the OBCs still harm the dalits,u can see so many OBC parties in TN like PMK who dont accept the Dalits.

Periyar is quoted as saying many,funny controversial things,he once said the cloth price has went up because parachis(SC women) have started wearing blouse now.

Periyar never said anything against GopalaKrishna Naidu(Periyar is also a Naidu) who massacred n burnt alive 57 dalit people in keezhvenmani.

Periyar did not use physical force but his acid tongue did many many hate speeches all around.

Moreover,in many areas the Tamil Brahmins had a very good clout at a bureaucratic level and if some hero tried something,there ll be revenge on Periyar.

Periyar has a lot of bogus stories about his Vaikom struggle in Kerala,in reality nobody even invited him.

He gets glorified in tamil media but there are many writers like jeyamohan who have publicised the real stories of Periyar/Anna etc.

Periyar married a 30 something woman when he was 70,shows what kind of a pervert he was.

Anna had an affair with Bhanumathi and openly said that in the assembly,he has also written many soft **** novels.

Basically,these are the people who are supposed to have defended Tamil culture,

Whereas my grandpa's cousin Vanchinathan,who assasinated a british collector is supposed to be an invader.

Thus expained,the sheer numbskullness of dravidian nationalists.

PS: Above all,tamil culture insist heavily on monogamy strictly.thats a cornerstone of our culture,but all these guys have 1.2.3.4 partners and rakhels.

only fools talk good of them.

Whatever :partay:

latest :)

In a first, DMK uses 'forbidden' Hindi to woo North Indians in TN

28live-maran.jpg

But Aryans are indigenous people of India :bunny:
Arya = noble cultured people ;) nothing to do with race, ethnicity etc ..

But Aryans are indigenous people of India :bunny:

As indigenous as anyone else.

The colonialist historians even have Dravidian invasion (or immigration) and Australoid invasion (or immigration) theories as well. They have one for the Mongoloids as well.

They are just not played up as much.

Their intention is to claim that there is no one native to our holy Dharmic land, it is some kind of sarai (or Hotel) where every invader has the same rights as the natives (who were just previous invaders).

In fact there are no natives to the land at all in their version.

@Bang Galore Perhaps you find this map interesting, just like Indian Aryavarta, Iranians called their land as "Airyanem Vaejah"(expanse of the Aryans) and its showing Sapta Sindhu as Hapta Hendu. That' surprising to see its spread until North India while don't cover much of Iran.

vendidadnations.jpg

Back
Top Bottom