What's new

Why Chengdu J-10C 4.5th Gen Fighter Can Easily Eat Alive F-16 Block 52 ?

I see the use of long range BVR missiles against AWACS. It will need to be used intelligently. Fire a few to cover possible trajectory of OPFOR AWACS.

F16 V standard update again make it superior to j10c

With J-10C Longer range BVR Missile, it would be like this
20210712_085343.jpg

I know very well than you fanboy you're in delusional kid you denying real facts ànd only believe in Chinese science not REAL SCIENCE
YOU NEED TO LEARN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL, I PROVE MY POINTS VERY WELL WITH PROVES, AND YOU PROVED ANYTHING BEYOND YOUR STUPID DUAL PROPELLANT, THERE IS NO AVIATION TERM CALLED DUAL PROPELLENT, YOU IDIOT

You are using your own assumption as a fact. Meanwhile, I'm using Data as a fact. That's why discussing with you is useless.

And please, No need using all Capital on your posts. Don't be childish

You are using your own assumpyion as a fact. Meanwhile, I'm using Data as a fact. That's why discussing with you is useless.

I know very well than you fanboy you're in delusional kid you denying real facts ànd only believe in Chinese science not REAL SCIENCE
YOU NEED TO LEARN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL, I PROVE MY POINTS VERY WELL WITH PROVES, AND YOU PROVED ANYTHING BEYOND YOUR STUPID DUAL PROPELLANT, THERE IS NO AVIATION TERM CALLED DUAL PROPELLENT, YOU IDIOT

In real air combat J10 will shoot down F16 and F15. Reason is mainly because KJ 500 AWAC is 2 generation ahead of E3.

Not sure about if USA decide to buy Israel EL/M-2085. Probably KJ 500 will still win out.

You are using your own assumption as a fact. Meanwhile, I'm using Data as a fact. That's why discussing with you is useless.

what do you give for backup of your claim, what data you give i prove you're wrong, dual pulse and dual propellent is different things, if fact dual propellent is not even a term used in BVR, don't be stupid, give me the data what is dual pulse and dual propellent lol, you're just in delusional
In real air combat J10 will shoot down F16 and F15. Reason is mainly because KJ 500 AWAC is 2 generation ahead of E3.

Not sure about if USA decide to buy Israel EL/M-2085. Probably KJ 500 will still win out.
LOl its not that easy that you think, its also about tactics/strategies and maneuvering the force

PL-15 does NOT have a 300KM range. It’s simply impossible for a missile of that size. It can’t even be 200KM. It’s range is at most comparable to AIM-120C7 and Maybe AIM-120D. PLAAF and the missile designers never claimed such a range either, its falsely reported by some Chinese media. Even if they somehow managed to make a revolutionary missile, you won’t be shooting a target with your BVR missile more than a 100KM away. Range is one of the least important factors for missiles beyond a certain limit because then many other things come into play.

The New Chinese Missile That Has the U.S. Air Force Spooked (thedailybeast.com)

That’s why it was a big, big deal when Gen. Herbert Carlisle, the head of the Air Force’s Air Combat Command, twice mentioned with concern a new Chinese air-to-air missile in mid-September. The missile, called the PL-15, boasts a sophisticated radar seeker and a powerful rocket motor, giving it the potential to hit targets from 60 miles away or more—at least as far as American jets can fire their own missiles.

Why do you think USAF is worried about PL-15?

In Taiwan Island Conflict Scenario

With Mass Production of Y-20U Strategic Tanker begin Entering Service in China's Air Force, J-10C Fighters can Patrol East Taiwan sky 24 hours non-stop from any Incoming enemy or Any point in ASPAC (Asia Pacific) very easily

Y-20U Strategic Tanker Fleet on China's Air Force Service
View attachment 761311
View attachment 761312View attachment 761313

Chengdu J-10C Fleet

View attachment 761314
Via @航空工业成飞 from Weixin

Y-20 Strategic Airlifter Elephant Walk
E6EjjqHVgAE-eu9.jpeg
E6Ejj6rVUAE-b9k.jpeg

Credit to @louischeung_hk

Country Latest Posts

Back