What's new

Why Bengali Muslims are exceptional

Just focus on those two lines of yours and decide you are exceptional or delusional.
Without Pakistan there would have been no Bangladesh. Just look at how bengalis and Muslims in general suffering in India these days. Enjoy your freedom and remember jinnah and all founding fathers of Pakistan in your prayers.
@Bilal9 you can add something more brother.

Founding fathers of Pakistan were Bengalis.

Of course we are proud of our forefathers and eternally grateful.

Bengali Muslims foresaw the menace of Hinduvta and fought to create Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad!

Founding fathers of Pakistan were Bengalis.

Of course we are proud of our forefathers and eternally grateful.

Bengali Muslims foresaw the menace of Hinduvta and fought to create Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad!
Go see yourself out of all the founding fathers of Pakistan how many were Bengalis. Hardly 2-3. And no they didn't see this menace. Bengalis were and still culturally way closer to Hindu India than the west Pakistan.

Sir any proof for the following, books, scripts anything.
1. Bengal that was rich and technologically advanced
2. centred on present day BD
3. BD'shis are more on the level of W Europeans and East Asians

Sir another trivia, Bengali language is only 600-700 years old. Not old enough to be treated as a classical language. Oldest bengali language example Shreekrishna Kirtan on 14 CE.
So there was no Bengal beforehand

Yes, check out Bengal subdivision of Mughal Empire.

It had 50% of the wealth with just 25% of the population. Also already started proto-industrialisation when the British arrived and messed it all up.

Sorry if it hurts a few feelings but only this area of the subcontinent can be compared to Western Europeans in terms of human advancement.

Last edited:
Just focus on those two lines of yours and decide you are exceptional or delusional.
Without Pakistan there would have been no Bangladesh. Just look at how bengalis and Muslims in general suffering in India these days. Enjoy your freedom and remember jinnah and all founding fathers of Pakistan in your prayers.
@Bilal9 you can add something more brother.

Well people can have their opinions.

I will beg to differ.

Without Jinnah's efforts, as well as that of the able leadership of Suhrawardi and Sher-E-Bangla and quite a few others from East and West Pakistan, there would have been no Pakistan, and therefore, would not have been any Bangladesh either.

One cannot discount by one iota, Jinnah's role in the creation of either wing of Pakistan. Both wings worked together well, until the machinations of Bhutto and some errant generals in Islamabad came on the scene in the late sixties/early seventies, differing with the Sheikh's gaining majority in the elections. But that is another story.

Excuse me,but aren't you the ones who try to appease India every time something happens? And always try to be on the best terms with Hindutva India,when anti-Muslim incidents happen?

It is India's hand-picked leader in Bangladesh, Hasina - who appeases India.

99.99% folks in Bangladesh oppose the Indian Govt. which now is a Hindutva leadership.

That said, there is no hatred for Indians themselves in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is way less communal society than India is.

Hundreds of thousands of them work illegally in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest remittance source for India.

2jp8cn.jpg

Wakanda Forever !!

The only ethnic group in South Asia brave enough to forge their own nation.

It means we don’t have to expand money and energy on separatist movements.

Our politics is not poisoned by ethnic and religious bigotry.

Even more exceptional is how we evolved into an independent nation.

We first escaped British India by joining Pakistan.

We then left Pakistan through an independence struggle where a mere 25k+ Bengali Muslims died.

This is why an overwhelming majority of Bengali Muslims aren’t bitter towards Pakistan. In fact very grateful that Pakistan was a bridge to our own Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Zindabad.
We are happy for you

I will beg to differ.

Without Jinnah's efforts, as well as that of the able leadership of Suhrawardi and Sher-E-Bangla and quite a few others from East and West Pakistan, there would have been no Pakistan, and therefore, would not have been any Bangladesh either.

One cannot discount by one iota, Jinnah's role in the creation of either wing of Pakistan. Both wings worked together well, until the machinations of Bhutto and some errant generals in Islamabad came on the scene in the late sixties/early seventies, differing with the Sheikh's gaining majority in the elections. But that is another story.
Why jinnah is not taught as a leader and one of the founding fathers of bengalis .
Think about it.

Bangladeshi Muslims are indeed exceptional.
Bangladeshi Muslims are our brothers and one of the least etho nationalist in the world. They are some of the biggest khilafat wanters. They are similar to Pakistani Muslims because majority of Pakistani Muslims are also khilafat wanters. It’s sad our corrupt leaders divided us brothers from each other.
These days many Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh are oppressed by their own corrupt governments. We must stay strong against our corrupt leaders.
I’ve never in my life yet seen a Bangladeshi Muslim who hates Pakistanis.
The past is the past now and our corrupt governments for their lust of power were successful in dividing us. Our kaffir mushrik enemy india was successful in dividing us. But little do they know, no borders can divide Muslims especially Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims.
In Sha Allah we’ll once again become united in the same country when we Muslims capture all of Hind and create an Islamic country for the whole subcontinent.

It is India's hand-picked leader in Bangladesh, Hasina - who appeases India.

99.99% folks in Bangladesh oppose the Indian Govt. which now is a Hindutva leadership.

That said, there is no hatred for Indians themselves in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is way less communal society than India is. I like your posts!

Hundreds of thousands of them work illegally in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is the third or fourth largest remittance source for India.

Wakanda Forever !!
I understand. Thank you for the post,man!

Lahore resolution was a declaration made by Muslim league in 1940.

After the ridiculous rule of Congress ( Congress tyranny) , Muslims realized that the only thing that would satisfy the needs of Muslims is a separate homeland. So , Maulvi Fazl-ul-Haq chaired a meeting of Muslim League in which Lahore Resolution was passed . The Hindu journalists started calling it “Pakistan resolution” .

This symbolic resolution is of great importance as after passing it , the British realized the true intentions of Muslims which was to achieve Pakistan .

Since 1940 until independence, this resolution became the official policy of Muslim league.

Even today , this resolution is imprinted at the Minar-e-Pakistan , Lahore.

Bangladeshi Muslims are indeed exceptional.
Bangladeshi Muslims are our brothers and one of the least etho nationalist in the world. They are some of the biggest khilafat wanters. They are similar to Pakistani Muslims because majority of Pakistani Muslims are also khilafat wanters. It’s sad our corrupt leaders divided us brothers from each other.
These days many Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh are oppressed by their own corrupt governments. We must stay strong against our corrupt leaders.
I’ve never in my life yet seen a Bangladeshi Muslim who hates Pakistanis.
The past is the past now and our corrupt governments for their lust of power were successful in dividing us. Our kaffir mushrik enemy india was successful in dividing us. But little do they know, no borders can divide Muslims especially Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims.
In Sha Allah we’ll once again become united in the same country when we Muslims capture all of Hind and create an Islamic country for the whole subcontinent.

95% of Bangladeshi Muslims love Pakistan.

Ask Imran Khan! He ga
Lahore resolution was a declaration made by Muslim league in 1940.

After the ridiculous rule of Congress ( Congress tyranny) , Muslims realized that the only thing that would satisfy the needs of Muslims is a separate homeland. So , Maulvi Fazl-ul-Haq chaired a meeting of Muslim League in which Lahore Resolution was passed . The Hindu journalists started calling it “Pakistan resolution” .

This symbolic resolution is of great importance as after passing it , the British realized the true intentions of Muslims which was to achieve Pakistan .

Since 1940 until independence, this resolution became the official policy of Muslim league.

Even today , this resolution is imprinted at the Minar-e-Pakistan , Lahore.

It is my intention to one day pay homage to Minar e-Pakistan.

I will kneel down and pray for the founding fathers of Pakistan.

They saved us from the fate of Indian Muslims.

Ye, check out Bengal subdivision of Mughal Empire.

It had 50% of the wealth with just 25% of the population. Also already started proto-industrialisation when the British arrived and messed it all up.

Sorry if it hurts a few feelings but only this area of the subcontinent can be compared to Western Europeans in terms of human advancement.
Sir I am a Bengali. I would loved to know what technical miracles we have done before the British came.
From where you got the information of 50% of the wealth with just 25% of the population.
Its something I would love to tell to every non Bengalis.

Sir I am a Bengali. I would loved to know what technical miracles we have done before the British came.
From where you got the information of 50% of the wealth with just 25% of the population.
Its something I would love to tell to every non Bengalis.

I will give you some examples:

1. Biggest rice producer. Before the advent of fertiliser and water pumps - much of India was not productive.

2. Supplying the textile needs of South Asia and beyond

3. Ship building

4. Guns and cannon manufacture

I will give you some examples:

1. Biggest rice producer. Before the advent of fertiliser and water pumps - much of India was not productive.

2. Supplying the textile needs of South Asia and beyond

3. Ship building

4. Guns and cannon manufacture

Yep we are a cut above the rest of the region for sure.

I see it here in the UK as we have this great work ethic, generally law abiding and are the most tolerant out of all the S Asians.

When the British arrived in the region, they knew that they needed to destroy the power of Bengal as that was the only area that was a real threat to their rule.

Surely we shall see BD rising again to again become a rich and technologically advanced state by mid-century.

I will beg to differ.

Just go to Wikipedia and see the percentage of Bengali Muslims Vs the percentage of west Pakistan Muslims who were the founding fathers of Pakistan. I seriously doubt those 2-3 bengali leaders in the movement had any significant weight. Period.

Yep we are a cut above the rest of the region for sure.

I see it here in the UK as we have this great work ethic, generally law abiding and are the most tolerant out of all the S Asians.

When the British arrived in the region, they knew that they needed to destroy the power of Bengal as that was the only area that was a real threat to their rule.

Surely we shall see BD rising again to again become a rich and technologically advanced state by mid-century.

Indians and Pakistanis are fighting street battles in Leicester, Birmingham and Manchester.

Soon riot police will be permanently stationed in Indian and Pakistani areas.

They will turn Britain into a war zone as they re fight partition of 1947.

Whilst we Sylhetis watch and shake our heads and occasionally laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom