What's new

Why believe conspiracy theorists?

Saw one show on discovery that it was said to be in Ethiopia but the high priest does not let anyone see it :agree: but even if you could steal the ark you wont be able to open it as it has some powers to protect it like a seal.

Some say it has some electric shock thing on there to ward of people trying to mess around with it.

Is there any link to that online? How can it have electric shock as a protection mechanism, electricity wasn't around during the time the Children of Israel lived in the Holy land. :woot: Anyway does the seal have another corresponding seal that when combined opens the Ark? I might have to steal the seal of Solomon to open it I guess. :P

Hell if I acquire that who needs the Ark when I get to speak with animals or command demons? I am probably going to conquer the world in that case. ;)

No really i saw it on discovery or history channel im not saying it was real or fake and that I believe it but it was intresting for sure.
Take the example of the Great flood in the Bible? is many people aware this was told in our Hindu holy book also?
Most historians believe that sumerians came up with the idea first, a great flood after which god can start things on a clean slate.
It gives definite beginning to the story.
Everybody including bible and hindu scriptures came after that.

Most historians believe that sumerians came up with the idea first, a great flood after which god can start things on a clean slate.

not really the oldest religious books are the Vedas not the Sumerians

There was a Shiva statue found in Russia showing the links from ice age and how Hindus were in central asia thousands of years bc.

Is there any link to that online? How can it have electric shock as a protection mechanism, electricity wasn't around during the time the Children of Israel lived in the Holy land. :woot: Anyway does the seal have another corresponding seal that when combined opens the Ark? I might have to steal the seal of Solomon to open it I guess. :P

Hell if I acquire that who needs the Ark when I get to speak with animals or command demons? I am probably going to conquer the world in that case. ;)

Dear you can't open the ark you will die like how the 2 other guys who touched it got horrible disease after from radiation and they died soon after touching the ark.

I will post the video and find it for u

I think like where there was a water source/river a civilisation took hold like Indus valley, Egypt or in Iraq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear you can't open the ark you will die like how the 2 other guys who touched it got horrible disease after from radiation and they died soon after touching the ark.

I will post the video and find it for u

Lol thanks for the warning, I will watch that video in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
year right zardari is an angle:bad::hitwall: and tell me he is a drinker and zani and croupt murder........................... to alot of people in
drinking is now ordinary thing in paksitan alot are doing it and zana is you know better and well where money we paksitan are at our best so dont blame any one look at your self :smokin:

The man who written this coulnm belongs to the same slave mind set category who only want preach america version of issues because they are funded by americans to tell their stories

Conspiracy Theory not really, government says something and if some one put something else with (his own) proofs then Government call it Conspiracy Theory.

My experiance it is human nature when the going gets tough some people can't face the truth or get stuck in denial mode just like when 9/11 happen & with all the evidence in the world some people still have their heads stuck in the clouds.
Yeah Just like after 26/11 Indians had their heads deep inside their a$$ and thinking they could do surgical strikes and ended up sending dossiers (After realizing their aukat).

Yeah Just like after 26/11 Indians had their heads deep inside their a$$ and thinking they could do surgical strikes and ended up sending dossiers (After realizing their aukat).

Have you seen the downward spiral of Pakistan since 26/11.. ? Think about it

And some people on your side of the border believe that the massacre of Pakistani soldiers on 26 Nov 2011 by US forces was a result of an Indian operation thru Afghan warlords.. may be its true as well.. you never know :)

Some organisations do exist like the Skull and bones soceity I think Bush was a member ;)

There is also a Bilderberg group with it's scheduled secretive meetings in which powerful people from all fields (from all around the World) participate.

There is also a Bohemian Grove where some of the most powerful people of the World gather and participate in 'Cremation of Care' ceremony which according to some a Lucifer worship ritual.

There is also a secretive organisation called 'Freemason' which wants a United World and Worldwide Peace but all of it's activities and philosophies are kept in shroud.

All of the above are undeniable truths. When there is so much power and so much secretive activity together, it always raises questions.

Have you seen the downward spiral of Pakistan since 26/11.. ? Think about it

And some people on your side of the border believe that the massacre of Pakistani soldiers on 26 Nov 2011 by US forces was a result of an Indian operation thru Afghan warlords.. may be its true as well.. you never know :)

US/Inidan funded activities are on an all time low. There are very few suicide attacks happening. All the US stooges are being exposed in Pak govt. NATO supplies are still blocked. Difa-e-Pakistan Council and Imran Khan both pledge that the NATO supply will not be allowed to open. There is complete peace in Swat. Resolution on Balochistan in US Congress experienced a sudden death. Pakistan is on a road to become the member of SCO which will strengthen the security and economy of the country with two Superpowers on-board. Zardari and Nawaz are both going to lose the next election, there will be nobody to protect US interests in Pakistan then.

It is evident that days of US in Afghanistan are numbered and once they leave there cronies will soon be thrown out too. Then, there will be regional peace and prosperity. Things are moving in the right direction.

Conspiracy theories, huh?

What about these?

Iraq making WMDs to attack US and Israel.
Iran making nukes to attack US and Israel.
Pakistan supporting Taliban and Al Qaeda
Iran supporting Taliban and Al Qaeda
Evil China trying to take over the world
And...

America and India conspiring to separate Balochistan and Sindh from Pakistan.
TTP are all RAW agents.
CIA and RAW responsible for suicide attacks in Pakistan.
The Mumbai terror carnage was planned and executed by RAW.

And so on! Most of these conspiracy theories emanate from self styled 'strategists' - the 'know-it-alls' - of the likes of Zaid Hamid and his ilk. It's incomprehensible that a majority follow his nonsensical twaddle with such religious intensity.

Be that as it may, does anyone have the balls to change the history books to portray not fiction but the truth? Yes, truth hurts but to deny it results in ignorance. But then, as the saying goes, 'ignorance is bliss'!

No really i saw it on discovery or history channel im not saying it was real or fake and that I believe it but it was intresting for sure.

Take the example of the Great flood in the Bible? is many people aware this was told in our Hindu holy book also?

great flood is a fable told by sumerians then copied by all other religions. it has a moral story that god is your saviour.

Back
Top Bottom