What's new

Why Bangladesh should support Sunni Arab and oppose Iran led Shia extremism

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is what I had in mind.

You completely missed the point when you picked up "foreign policy".

No, if you notice, I admonished him on creating a domestic nightmare as a side effect of said foreign policy.

No, if you notice, I admonished him on creating a domestic nightmare as a side effect of said foreign policy.

You know well that the "domestic nightmare" or "said foreign policy" is the least of concerns for people like him.

The point here was something else altogether. It was the sectarian stuff that is not so well hidden.

Anyway, let's move on.

1.Why don't you look into the mirror?

a. More than half of India / Indians up in arms against the oligarchy in Delhi.

b. Every house, every office, every school / college / university, every organization is divided along irreconcilable cast division giving rise to bloody feuds often.

c. Religious riots never end.

d. The State itself kills own people by bombing and terrorism to blame Pakistan and the Muslims.

e. Concentration of the largest number of the abject poor in the world.

f. One million Indians, fed up with life in India, crosses over to the West illegally every year.

g. India is a country described by the international media as the largest open **** house / toilet.

h. Delhi has been named the capital of the Rape-ublic of India.

2. My fingers are giving away. The list is endless. What an awful nation India is. And it will remain so till the Muslims are back in the Red Fort.

We can see how your country fared with "muslims" at helm in the Pre-1971 days...

My point is quite simple... Put your house in order before indulging in mud slinging at others.

Angreji nahin a'ti to Urdu me bolun'. Shieshe me' apna chehra dekho. Your country is the trouble and the trouble maker in SA. We, BD, are an island of peace and prosperity surrounded by a cauldron called India.

Angreji nahin a'ti to Urdu me bolun'. Shieshe me' apna chehra dekho. Your country is the trouble and the trouble maker in SA. We, BD, are an island of peace and prosperity surrounded by a cauldron called India.

LOLZ Look who's speaking... Tum pehle urdu sikhlo. English ko Angregi nahi Angrezi kehte hai urdu me... Well the world knows what we are and what you guys are. Oops I forgot that most people in the world barely know if you actually exist...

O bhai pehle aiyne mein apna chehra to dekhle , takey bhar ki aukaat nahi aur chale lal qila fateh karne :lol:

O bhai pehle aiyne mein apna chehra to dekhle , takey bhar ki aukaat nahi aur chale lal qila fateh karne :lol:

That is the reason for inventing an alternate reality. ;)

Anyway, we will continue helping this least developed country of South Asia that we helped give birth to, saving them from an ongoing genocide when they were utterly helpless and were desperate for our help and refuge.

And sure it is "an island of peace and prosperity" in the alternate reality, ;)

Indians have no business telling us what to do, just ignore their posts, please. This thread has nothing to do with India period, just look at the topic, but delusional Indians will always poke their nose as always.

Indians have no business telling us what to do, just ignore their posts, please. This thread has nothing to do with India period, just look at the topic, but delusional Indians will always poke their nose as always.

This is an International "open" forum and not your Jammat. Mind your own business Bangladeshi.

When Bangladeshi (aka wannabe arab, turkish) use wrong words against India/Indians then Indians have no other option but to reply back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom