What's new

Why Bangladesh need a strong army

I wonder, whoever can deny that BD economy is too small comparing to India. But, when the social sectors are considered, BD is ahead of India. However, since India can pool much money from its much bigger economy, it can send a man to the moon, while BD cannot.
Well to all - Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma etc - yes sir, we are of no noteworthy mention to your highness. We suck in everything. We are poor and in a pathetic mess. we look up to you. If it were not for you, we would be broke. Happy :pakistan: :china: ?

I wonder, whoever can deny that BD economy is too small comparing to India. But, when the social sectors are considered, BD is ahead of India. However, since India can pool much money from its much bigger economy, it can send a man to the moon, while BD cannot.

Bangladesh does not have better social indicators than India. It's literacy level, mortality rate, and per capita income is lower than India. What social indicators were you talking about?

With more than half a billion people living under poverty line indians like to think them as US in the neighborhood.

I didnt say we were like the US, i was giving an analogy. Sometimes i feel i'm talking to a brick wall.....and i thought Bengalis were supposed to be intelligent.

As far as poverty, kind of ironic for a citizen of Bangladesh to make fun of India's poverty.

Which Indian leader has said that we should declare war on Bangladesh? Rajnath Singh? Pfft....he has as much importance as the contents of the dustbin.

As far as Bangladesh declaring war on India, lets just get one thing clear, no matter how anti Indian some of you may be, surely you realise that would be suicide? It would be like Panama declaring war on the US.

That was just a counter logic,I thought everyone would understand it.Unfortunately not. :rolleyes:

We are not war mongers.Had we been,then our army by now would have been far stronger.It would have been better if we were war mongers.Then people like these would not dare to talk like invading Bangladesh.
And don't tell me these politicians are not in power,so we don't need to worry.We have seen BJP in power and we have seen their true face.It won't take long for BJP to come to power again.And with this mindset,it only spells danger for neighbouring countries.

When BJP was in power,we all know what happened in 2001.

Well to all - Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma etc - yes sir, we are of no noteworthy mention to your highness. We suck in everything. We are poor and in a pathetic mess. we look up to you. If it were not for you, we would be broke. Happy :pakistan: :china: ?
Hey you missed india.. you must mention it too.. india also sucks:taz:

Back
Top Bottom