What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if you want to insult, atleast don't insult someone's religion.

Watch your dirty ******* mouth you dirty Indian.

Were you in the same mental asylum room as Zail Hamid?

Can't call you and Hamid retard dude or it will be derogatory to the retards.:P
Sorry all retards out there.:whistle:

Raz Pak paji chad kar hun koi mutalev hai nay hun laray karan nu, tusi aag di vich tel pana

RP, chal chadd hun, mitti paa oye

I will get banned. And I honestly don't give a ****. My point to demonize Brahamins was so that Indian Bastards here could realize what it feels like to target Muslims and Pakistanis, not that I have any enmity with anyone. Some stupid ******* Bharati insulted my country and that's why I reacted the way that I did. I'm not going to carry on with further abuses.

Icewolf you are sissy for expecting respect or humdardi from anyone, let alone a dirty ******* bharati that calls your mother land a shithole. Lukh lanat.

He just said what people like you would make your country into.

wah, you spoke a whole community rats and wanted to nuke them and what not!! All that was in good spirit, right!!

I like your calm nature but apply that o Chinese dragon,thanking the rants from razpak..he has been trolling right from the start and there's a limit

I thank any posts, where I agree with a point they made, or if they have answered my question.

If you don't like it, please feel free to do what you guys normally do in this situation, and create a suicide troll account to give out racial/personal/religious abuse. :lol:

I will get banned. And I honestly don't give a ****. My point to demonize Brahamins was so that Indian Bastards here could realie what it feels like to target Muslims and Pakistanis, not that I have any enmity with anyone. Some stupid ******* Bharati insulted my country and that's why I reacted the way that I did. I'm not going to carry on with further abuses.

Indians never demonize Muslims in general. Here people do live peacefully. Now do not start the unfortunate incidents which the majority does not subscribe to. We still have a growing Muslim population.

You are a disgrace to be any countries citizen. Non-state players like you should be shot in the middle of the road for practicing diversion politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom