What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icewolf you are sissy for expecting respect or humdardi from anyone, let alone a dirty ******* bharati that calls your mother land a shithole. Lukh lanat.

They rule at the top of India while leaving many thousands starving, poor, and without a future.

No they dont,majority of powerful political personalities are non brahmins.They are not even united as a cast.But one can understand your desperate attempt to blame brahmins for the troubles in your country-you simply cant digest or dont want to digest the fact that almost all the misfortunes of your land have something to do with islam-from killing thousands to establish whatever versions of shariah you idiots believe in,shia-sunni violence, suicide attack for promised brothel heaven..When quran chanting "allahu akber" moaning islamist groups unleash terror in your country,you desperately want to believe its all because of brahmins.No dear no matter how much you try,you cannot make all those baitullahs, hakeemullahs and mullah omers brahmins :rofl:

@Raz-Pak guy has lost it. I feel pity for present day Brahmins, who are being made the subject of conspiracies. I think thats where Pakistanis have lost the plot. If you make up conspiracies which are completely and utterly devoid of reality, people think you are crazy. Please show some ingenuity when making them for your own sake.

Abe Razpak saale katwe bhenchodh, kisi brahman ne teri ammi ki gaand mar li kya kal rat ko, jo tu aaaj pagal hogaya. Bhosdiwale dalle ke bacche apni aukat meh reh.

Saala haarami bhenchodh

RazPak (the real RazPak), can you tell me what this Indian suicide troll is saying?

Your still one of the poorest nation.... ur foriegn policy is dictated by india..... bsf dilema and whatnot... we are still better minus terrorism or the ongoing WOT.

Hey man.
Bangladesh has a proper foreign policy.
Unlike yours where you sit when your master asks you to, bark when he asks you to. Worst part is your leash just keeps changing hands.:wave:

You are also victim of what your government supported once as a pawn against india
Boya pedh babool ka toy aam Kahan se hoye?

no the taliban was never supported by pak against india, or else you'd have called yourself pakistanis.

I have a question,:lol:

There was no Islam in the sub continent or the world during the time of Chanakya, who was this Hindu philosopher terrorizing then:cheesy:

Dude, don't question their education.

I was banned for for that.

This thread is one more victory of trolls like Razpak. This thread has become last resort of trolls.I sincerly request Indian posters to stop posting here and sont make feel important Razpak.Regards

Yeah the Indian suicide trolls do that to the Chinese members here as well.

Except it is usually something about "slanty-eyed chinks".

I bet it is the same guy.

Did you notice that razpak said something about his mother too? And razpak called him black as an insult?

Anyway this is what happens when mods don't take action despite repeated pleas. The very first post in this thread was reason enough to close it.

Now both razpak and the new one are insulting each others' families. Oh well, bye bye everyone, see you in some useful thread.

Yeah the Indian suicide trolls do that to the Chinese members here as well.

Except it is usually something about "slanty-eyed chinks".

I bet it is the same guy.

sir i ask you do not count the suicide immature trolls as Indians even we (the mature and sane Indians) condemn them besides each group has its own trolls Indians like JayAtl,PunjabiSidhu, Chinese: Speeder,Peaceful,Hongwu etc you get my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom