What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Chicken's neck corridor" is far too much of a geographic weakness.

Everytime I look at a world map, I am always wondering what that unnamed country next to Myanmar is. I only realized from reading this forum that it was in fact Northeast India.

lol aak aur chini begane ki shaadi mai abdulla diwana. mai hamesha bolta hun jeyada chini se daibeties ho jayeega forum ko wase some when i look map i am always wondering the country above india is tibet and above tibet must be a part of mangolia . chalo aaj nahi to kal hoga uncle sam ussr ko nahi chora ab chin ki bari hai. ha ha ha

yaar rajput se darna samaj mai aata hai per brahmins wat stupid they are just hindu scholars.

This crap written by none other than Pakistan Cyber Force!!!!!!!!!!
laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif
lol-040.gif
lol-043.gif
lol-049.gif

This should have been in the jokes forum! Mods, please move this piece of sh!t away from here. Allowing such twaddle and nonsense is an assault on our senses and a reflection where PDF is heading. Jeeez!

yaar rajput se darna samaj mai aata hai per brahmins wat stupid they are just hindu scholars.

hey you!! shut up!! evil yindoos and evil jews are ready to break pakistan, our great zahil ham head will do anything to hoist a pakistani pure land flag on lal quila , :lol: by the way, I know what zahil saab will do. he will make a life -size model of lal quila in lahore and will hoist his flag there, ho gaya na lal quila pe hoisting :rofl:

hey you!! shut up!! evil yindoos and evil jews are ready to break pakistan, our great zahil ham head will do anything to hoist a pakistani pure land flag on lal quila , :lol: by the way, I know what zahil saab will do. he will make a life -size model of lal quila in lahore and will hoist his flag there, ho gaya na lal quila pe hoisting :rofl:

dude your english sucks.

The lal Quila should be red in colour as well If by mistake a tinge of brown or orrange comes it may be sign of saffron terror....lol

Why are Brahmins terrorizing our little Hongwu? Come on Brahmins, be nice to the little Manchu warrior..
Add us Baniyas also in that Bhramin- Zionist cospiracy against the world.

on a lighter note I'm done with today's morning breakfast, with this thread that it makes me fear to get diabetes with today's too sweet breakfast not only made be laugh but also due to their sweetness and innocence of explaining Brahmins as terrorists and the accusations of all the non Indian members. but to be specific the accusations were so sweet , i loved reading it.

(n sorry 4 grammatical mistake couldn't explain myself without becoming informal.)

MODS please make it the thread of the year, and make it sticky too, a good laugh whenever someone enters Indian defence area will also make all of us more healthier... by the way, the writer is quite a genius , but nobody can beat my dear zahil ham head sahib, he is the best comedian, may god give him long life ...

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

No need, either you'll be a colony if india or underwater due to global warming. Thanks and so long :wave:

Pakistan is already a colony of US no??

MODS please make it the thread of the year, and make it sticky too, a good laugh whenever someone enters Indian defence area will also make all of us more healthier... by the way, the writer is quite a genius , but nobody can beat my dear zahil ham head sahib, he is the best comedian, may god give him long life ...

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Pakistan is already a colony of US no??

no we will be colony of india in 2 years when it becomes SOOOPA POWAH :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom