What's new

Why are Turks so nationalistic?

DRaisinHerald : Tum phir aagei ho...koi bacheee ko samjhei ke jab 1 week mein Paper hunn tou parh leina chahiye ! :woot:

Uncle Pakistani Nationalist...kuch bachee ko samjhein ! Uncle Armstrong nei tou give-up kar liya hai !

I wish PDF goes offline for a whole week for "maintainance" like last week....:lol:

Nasha :drag:
:lol:

Mein too...! I've been trying to study 'Forex Risk Management' since Midnight and now its 6;03 a.m and I haven't gone past the first page ! :woot:

Yaaar abhi 'Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce' bohat yaaad aa rahei hai ! :cry:

The only reason that I can have a quarrel with 'the Turks' is if you support Galatasary because I'm with Fenerbahce and you hoodwinked us into getting the title with all those charges on some of our key people ! :devil:

P.S Bronzeplaque is exempt ! He already got ragged by Fener hooligans ! :rofl:

P.P.S Joke thaaa...so I don't want you going all mushy on me ! :fie:

DRaisinHerald : Tum phir aagei ho...koi bacheee ko samjhei ke jab 1 week mein Paper hunn tou parh leina chahiye ! :woot:

Uncle Pakistani Nationalist...kuch bachee ko samjhein ! Uncle Armstrong nei tou give-up kar liya hai !

tommorow is my Contract law exam havent slept the whole night n dont even know a damn thing... im going to bed ..wake up in the afternoon and study... so bye man........ im addicted to PDF...

The only reason that I can have a quarrel with 'the Turks' is if you support Galatasary because I'm with Fenerbahce and you hoodwinked us into getting the title with all those charges on some of our key people ! :devil:

P.S Bronzeplaque is exempt ! He already got ragged by Fener hooligans ! :rofl:

P.P.S Joke thaaa...so I don't want you going all mushy on me ! :fie:

th_Galatasaray.png

The best of the best of the best :mps:

Back
Top Bottom