What's new

Why are the Israelis so racist??

Thank you for your post mate! let me ask you a question? How about Indian those who are living in different foreign countries? I myself working in Saudi Arabia right now every day in all matter I am discriminated b'cause I am Asian. The article is true not only Israel but all Arabs countries they're the same trust me. European they're nothing in front of Arabs and Israel when it's comes to racism.

regards
Jailer

If ur a muslim then u may not get discriminated in arabia..?? u r one right?

isint it racist to call the israeli race or the jews as racist......

This reminds me of Eric Cartmen from South Park. Imagine his voice and instead of "Israelis" put "Damn Jews".

isint it racist to call the israeli race or the jews as racist......

No one is safe in Pakistan not even Osama. Every one is safe in India including Kasab

Kasab ,a terrorist is very safe n sound with all the comfort from toothbrush to Urdu newspaper with crores spent to protect him
..But the common Indian people who contribute for the development of india and pay tax are not safe in india.....(recent mumbai blasts)

COngressssssssssssss

If ur a muslim then u may not get discriminated in arabia..?? u r one right?

dont you think its an unnecessary sarcastic post that you tried to pass through listen in the gulf discriminations happens to people from poor countries be they muslims or non-muslims even Filipinos goes through it in the gulf got it

dont you think its an unnecessary sarcastic post that you tried to pass through listen in the gulf discriminations happens to people from poor countries be they muslims or non-muslims even Filipinos goes through it in the gulf got it

aaah i missed it,ill catch it again :)

The perceived racism in Israel is no more or less than for instance Arab world, India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe or Russia.

Although the repression and discrimination against Palestinians, the apartheid and dehumanizing policy by Israel, don't give the Israeli's favourable points.

Racism is everywhere and in every single country in the world so.... whats the point of this thread ? i mean really.

How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel?

No offence, dude, but I can post dozens of youtube movies in which muslim Pakistani's are discriminating or persecuting christians, hindu's or sikhs:

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence, dude, but I get post dozens of youtube movies in which muslim Pakistani's are discriminating or persecuting christians, hindu's or sikhs:

Hatred is present in every country, but hatred for non muslims in pakistan is very less then hatred for non jews in israel!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewish people believe that they are God's chosen people, Christians here in the west also believe Jews are God's chosen people, thats why conservative Christians in America always are pro-isreal and anti-arab.

Islam is the only religion that teaches pure equality of all human beings (all races).

Back
Top Bottom