What's new

Why are the Israelis so racist??

fd24

Reaction score
Israeli daily, Haaretz, reported Thursday that a medic working for the Bank Hapoalim in Tel Aviv, refused to provide the needed first aid to a Sudanese refugee who was wounded in a traffic accident near the Bank.

Haaretz said that the refugee was struck by a taxi as he was riding his bicycle in Rothschild Boulevard in Tel Aviv, close to the Bank. The impact of the accident threw him off his bicycle and he was he was bleeding from his head.

Two guards of the bank witnessed the accident, and one of them called an ambulance, the other guard is a trained medic who rushed to the wounded man and when he looked at him he refused to provide first aid.

The guard claimed that he was “just following bank procedures”, an issue that was denied by the bank.

Minutes later, an Israeli ambulance arrived at the scene and took the injured Sudanese man to a local hospital.

The bank issued a statement saying that the security guards are trained medics; therefore, it is their responsibility to provide medical treatment to any injured person. The medic who refused to provide aid to the wounded man claimed that he left the scene after the ambulance arrived, Haaretz said.

But eyewitnesses at the scene said that both the guards left the injured man four and a half minutes before the ambulance arrived.

Shame on you Israel. This is the type of reason why you are so isolated

One security guard doesn't represent Israel.

I could have picked 1 out of 10 stories in the last week showing their mindset. It is their policy. Always has been and will be.

Israel regularly gets racist incidents between the Caucasian Jews of Russia and elsewhere and the black African Jews from Ethiopia and other countries..But these incidents are never reported.

Pakistanis, Arabs and Indians have no right to talk about racism in another country.

Actually we do have the right to talk about anything negative about Israel and any other country as we are the most negatively reported people in the whole world....Although the ground reality is not as bad as reported but any negative thing about us is exponentially expanded and presented as a huge big thing..no matter how small it may be..

Israeli daily, Haaretz, reported Thursday that a medic working for the Bank Hapoalim in Tel Aviv, refused to provide the needed first aid to a Sudanese refugee who was wounded in a traffic accident near the Bank.

Haaretz said that the refugee was struck by a taxi as he was riding his bicycle in Rothschild Boulevard in Tel Aviv, close to the Bank. The impact of the accident threw him off his bicycle and he was he was bleeding from his head.

Two guards of the bank witnessed the accident, and one of them called an ambulance, the other guard is a trained medic who rushed to the wounded man and when he looked at him he refused to provide first aid.

The guard claimed that he was “just following bank procedures”, an issue that was denied by the bank.

Minutes later, an Israeli ambulance arrived at the scene and took the injured Sudanese man to a local hospital.

The bank issued a statement saying that the security guards are trained medics; therefore, it is their responsibility to provide medical treatment to any injured person. The medic who refused to provide aid to the wounded man claimed that he left the scene after the ambulance arrived, Haaretz said.

But eyewitnesses at the scene said that both the guards left the injured man four and a half minutes before the ambulance arrived.

Shame on you Israel. This is the type of reason why you are so isolated

dear is israel a muslim majority contry?? last time i heard it was zionist country, and the driver of the ambulance, the doctor who might have treated him, the bank officials all are isralies, jews and zionists too. so try not to act over smart and cut the crap, one action by some one and say whole israel is black sheep, heck it is the palestenians who r shameless creatures on planet, i have seen a documentary where a failed female suicide bomber wanted to explode a hospital in a jew area which saved her life from 45% burn injuries, she said i always wanted to be a bomber and kill jews but she shamelessly went to the jews got treated and 6 months later wanted to explode that very hospital in the guise of treatment.. so shamefull,

I don't undrestand, how come Gaurds are trained medics and in this case, they have not attended the patient only for 4 and a half minutes. even if they are trained to give first aid, if the injury sustained is more then they will wait for the Ambulance to take him to the proper physician. this is a arm twisted story to be frank a cheep stunt by the media or the one who posted it here.

Actually we do have the right to talk about anything negative about Israel and any other country as we are the most negatively reported people in the whole world....Although the ground reality is not as bad as reported but any negative thing about us is exponentially expanded and presented as a huge big thing..no matter how small it may be..

Your can report positive news from your country to counter the negativity than trying hard to make other countries look negative too.

Pakistanis, Arabs and Indians have no right to talk about racism in another country.

So i guess its okay for you to talk about racism to us? What gives you the divine right to tell Pakistanis Arabs and Indians what to talk about? This is a Pakistan defence Forum. I am a Pakistani and voicing my opinion on hear and I LOVE IT!

Thank you for your post mate! let me ask you a question? How about Indian those who are living in different foreign countries? I myself working in Saudi Arabia right now every day in all matter I am discriminated b'cause I am Asian. The article is true not only Israel but all Arabs countries they're the same trust me. European they're nothing in front of Arabs and Israel when it's comes to racism.

regards
Jailer

So i guess its okay for you to talk about racism to us? What gives you the divine right to tell Pakistanis Arabs and Indians what to talk about? This is a Pakistan defence Forum. I am a Pakistani and voicing my opinion on hear and I LOVE IT!

I agree with you master! Only Pakistanis have the right to act stupid and bigoted in this forum.

One security guard doesn't represent Israel.

Its not because Israel and India are closed together in terms of military cooperation that you must support Israel in whatever this country does and this does not mean that Israelis love Indians. Indians are mostly dark skin people, this is a fact and skin bleached actors in Bollywood films are not the reality. If this Sudanese was an Indian national, he would have faced the same racism act by this Security guard. Israelis are mostly white people and if you are an Indian you will face the same racism, arrogance by the Israelis or even French etc that dark colored or African jews are facing. Australia and India are closed allies but just ask the Indian students in Australia what they have to bear in terms of racism and other discrimination, likewise ask the Indians studying in Russia what they have to bear etc.
If this Sudanese was a white French, he would not have faced the same treatment likewise in Australia or Russia, White Europeans or Caucasian foreigners do not have to bear the same racism treatment in these countries irrespective again if their countries are allies or adversaries. This is the reality man, so stop supporting Israel like this, if once a day you have the chance or the misfortunate to go there, you would receive the treatment the color of your skin and face would deserve as soon as you reach the airport, except if you could put enough whitening cream and powder on your face and body and to have a passport photo taken under full white spotlight.
Of course we should not generalize but it is a fact that Israelis and white people are more prone to racism when facing dark or colored people, irrespective of their nationality, it could be Indians, Sudanese etc. India being the new ally of Western countries does not mean that Indians have become white people. They are pale skin only in Bollywood films not in their daily life. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Thank you for your post mate! let me ask you a question? How about Indian those who are living in different foreign countries? I myself working in Saudi Arabia right now every day in all matter I am discriminated b'cause I am Asian. The article is true not only Israel but all Arabs countries they're the same trust me. European they're nothing in front of Arabs and Israel when it's comes to racism.

regards
Jailer

In my opinion, the most racist are Arabs, followed by Pakistanis and then Indians. Israelis will be left trailing in this list.

I can fully understand the racism you would face in an Arab nation, especially Saudi. At least your education insulates you from worse form of racism which other poorer foreign workers face there.

Back
Top Bottom