What's new

Why are the Gods against us? asks IAF squadron leader

The reality is that design didn't match the weather (or operating conditions).

Bad weather by itself is just euphemism.

You cant blame the design. You can only take whatever is available and fly it in all kinds of weather. I doubt there is a design suitable to fly low in Himalayas during strong winds/bad weather.

Maybe but I feel Buddhism is perfect. The reason you have to change Hinduism is because it is not. Read up on why Ashoka converted.

Buddhism has caste system too. Eg.Sri Lanka. Even in India, most recent buddhist converts are SC people who continue to highlight their SC caste even after conversion, making buddhism synonymous with SC movement. caste system is a social ill which will take a few generation to go. converting to another religion won't help.

You cant blame the design. You can only take whatever is available and fly it in all kinds of weather. I doubt there is a design suitable to fly low in Himalayas during strong winds/bad weather.

I hate to turn this thread into a mutual fist fight.

This is a sad discussion where people died. My original point was to not blame gods but the design, or operating conditions, decision to fly, etc. Whatever.

So please no further discussion.

Let's agree to disagree.

The reality is that design didn't match the weather (or operating conditions).

Bad weather by itself is just euphemism.

That is not very realistic. you cannot foresee an abnormal weather condition and build specific vehicles for it. There are certail weather, geological conditions which are beyond human scale or understanding.

Enough with this god nonsense,its nature vs man.God[if he exists] sits these little things out.....if he exists then this is one small planet,one tiny solar sytem in one of many galaxies..u really think a universal sentience would even notice?We would be like bacteria to such a being.
Man has a tendency to overestimate his importance in the larger cosmic scheme of things.

Buddhism has caste system too. Eg.Sri Lanka. Even in India, most recent buddhist converts are SC people who continue to highlight their SC caste even after conversion, making buddhism synonymous with SC movement. caste system is a social ill which will take a few generation to go. converting to another religion won't help.

Reaaly surprised to hear there is caste in Buddhism. Never heard that before. I wonder if this is something different or is it applied differently. I mean it totally goes against Buddhist teachings.

Reaaly surprised to hear there is caste in Buddhism. Never heard that before. I wonder if this is something different or is it applied differently. I mean it totally goes against Buddhist teachings.

Caste system is more societal than religious. And the solution for caste system will come when the society changes for a more egalitarian one, which will take time.

I hate to turn this thread into a mutual fist fight.

This is a sad discussion where people died. My original point was to not blame gods but the design, or operating conditions, decision to fly, etc. Whatever.

So please no further discussion.

Let's agree to disagree.

I never for a moment thought you were dissing a Indian owned Russian machine, and argued with that in mind.
But yeah, Peace.

man rescue and search operations take lives why so much emotional story ? pakistan lose MI twice in relief operations and UN helicopter sink while flood relief in pakistan also Russian KA-32 also crash while on the way to pakistan . tum log her cheez ki story bhut achi trah banana janty ho .sorry to say .

When Pakistani soldiers pass away in rescue operations, they are martyrs, Shaheeds. Being a shaheed isn't really a tragedy, and some people try to actively achieve it. Same can not be said about the Indian military.

PS: there is only One The God. Who is unique and nothing is like Him. Nothing is worthy of worship except The God.

When Pakistani soldiers pass away in rescue operations, they are martyrs, Shaheeds. Being a shaheed isn't really a tragedy, and some people try to actively achieve it. Same can not be said about the Indian military.

PS: there is only One The God. Who is unique and nothing is like Him. Nothing is worthy of worship except The God.
And we call him with different names.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom