What's new

Why are the Gods against us? asks IAF squadron leader

So as per Imran bhai 2 Pakistani choppers went down during flood operation in Pakistan... they were badly maintained too or had a bad design??? What bout the UN chopper than went down during Pakistan flood... was it badly maintained too??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Comeon man, I have seen your previous posts... you are better than this.

Gods do not crash helicopters.

Bad design or poor maintenance (or both) do.

This kind of tragedy always happens, Mi 17 is not a perfect solution for rescue senario.

So as per Imran bhai 2 Pakistani choppers went down during flood operation in Pakistan... they were badly maintained too or had a bad design??? What bout the UN chopper than went down during Pakistan flood... was it badly maintained too??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Exactly!, one or a combination of reasons you just listed.

There is no need to :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, you'll get your forehead split, and then start posting on PDF as to why "Gods are against you, for splitting your head oh Foo-fighter"?

As we all know, it was your own decision to hitwall, no Gods'.

Peace to you

Just read the Sena Dynasty from Karntaka which consisted of Brahmins, defeated the Pali Dynasty in the 12th century which basically sealed the faith of Buddhism in India. It is becoming clearer everyday, why Buddhism is considered a threat to Brahmins. Time for Indians to embrace Buddhism again and correct our ways. The Gods are mad bc of this. They are tired of seeing inequality and such.

I am atheist . So, I don't believe in any supernatural powers but I am stunned after reading your post . If you have sufficient intelligence then you should know that Rotorcraft crash due to technical or environmental or human error not by some god .
And , preaching people to convert their religion is work of fanatics not person (intellectual) like you.

Reaaly surprised to hear there is caste in Buddhism. Never heard that before. I wonder if this is something different or is it applied differently. I mean it totally goes against Buddhist teachings.

Even Hindu religion don't have caste system in their early period. Intellectuals , academics called Bhrahmins , ruling & fighter elites called Chhaktriya , business community called Vaishya & service sector personals called Shudra. But a child born in bhrahmin family is dumb then will he also called bhrahmin , No , in that time and here is begining of twisting facts of teaching. Same to bhuddhism , it is very younger then Hinduism but people twisted facts according to their interest. And after thousand here from now its become exact opposite from their teaching of early age.

So , it is not solution for converting religion but face the challenge , eliminate social evils and follow single religion HUMANITY

Reaaly surprised to hear there is caste in Buddhism. Never heard that before. I wonder if this is something different or is it applied differently. I mean it totally goes against Buddhist teachings.

Well it is not in traditional Buddhism.

Although I won't comment but Theravada stream has some sort of hierarchy which is sort of weird and out of my understanding.

My branch Vajrayana doesn't have it.

We respect our elder gurus and serve them with devotion but not like the Ambedkarite jokers who are nothing more than Hindu haters politicizing an imaginary divide between you and us.

Enough with this god nonsense,its nature vs man.God[if he exists] sits these little things out.....if he exists then this is one small planet,one tiny solar sytem in one of many galaxies..u really think a universal sentience would even notice?We would be like bacteria to such a being.
Man has a tendency to overestimate his importance in the larger cosmic scheme of things.

Even the most tiniest particle in the universe is not deprived of God's mercy. God is the most merciful, the most forgiving.

:lol: .......you will be surprised to hear a great many things.

If all Buddhists wen by Buddha's teaching the Buddhist sinhalese would not be killing the Hindu Tamils in Sri Lanka...women and children included.

Burmese Buddhists would not have been killing Burmese muslims.

The size world is slightly bigger than the size of your ignorance. :P

Even the most tiniest particle in the universe is not deprived of God's mercy. God is the most merciful, the most forgiving.

Or man just likes to believe that someone cares,In the soil there are millions of ants toiling to make an anthill.Do we really care or notice?Compared to the scope of the universe we are bacteria.If tomorrow an asteroid wiped out the planet earth,do u think the universe would notice or even bother?It would just go on as usual.Dozens of stars are exploding every moment at some part of the galaxy,new stars being born...comparing that to some movement of soil and water in a single tiny planet in universe of perhaps million galaxies is insignificant.But its good to believe in god i suppose,always nice to assume someone cares.Its part of the human condition,the need to belong.

Its Easy to Blame Pilots since they are from enemy country......................Do you Know hoe much people they have evacuated..............They didn't have any dedicated Helipads,There was no ATC............They Just Landed where they can,and believed on their naked eyes for take off.........They took off with more people & load etc...............So kudos to IAF pilots and Salute the brave heart who lost the life in this process..................
I wasnt trying disrespect these pilots I was just mentioning that this is one of the reason for crashes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom