What's new

Why are the Gods against us? asks IAF squadron leader

:what::cuckoo::no:

so the death of the civilians is on these pilots, choosing to fly even after warnings?

Foolishness are PRIDE goes hand in HAND.....:ashamed: Yes our Arm Forces had intention to Kill Civilians and to get killed with them....:ashamed: Does it give you good sleep now :sleep: :cuckoo:

@qamar1990 Was that the reason your pilots crashed 2 MI helicopters when helping your flood victims in plains of Punjab.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uttarakhand: Rescue helicopter makes hard landing at Harsil

Harsil_map_295x200.jpg

Harsil: A Pawan Hans helicopter, which was on a rescue mission in Uttarakhand, today made a hard landing at Harsil. No one has been injured in the incident.

The chopper had flown from Dharasu to Harsil to get back those stranded to safety to Dehradun. It was raining when the chopper approached the helipad; it ultimately landed on its tail, causing a minor damage to its tail rotor.

The pilot and co-pilot, though, are safe.

The mishap comes just three days after an Mi-17 helicopter of the Indian Air Force crashed while it was heading back from a rescue mission to Kedarnath, the part of Uttarakhand that took the worst beating in the flash floods and landslides which have killed at least 1,000 since June 15. All 20 on board were killed.

Bad weather conditions, coupled with tough terrain, have made air rescue operations to evacuate those stuck in remote areas of the hill state a daunting task.

On June 21, a private helicopter that was being used for rescue operations had crashed. The pilot, though, was rescued.

Uttarakhand: Rescue helicopter makes hard landing at Harsil | NDTV.com

it happens all the time, your seriously not this stupid now are you?

i dont need to proof my innocence to you, i hate your army airforce with all my heart.
bad pilots are reasons of crashed that is just pure common sense something which you seem to be lacking.

:omghaha:. I got to know that you are a :cuckoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom