What's new

Why are so many black and Asian women desperate to be white?

black, white, brown.............. people compare them

but what about ASIANS, (chinese, japanese, korean), nobody talks about them, why???

btw asian girls are just like kids, so small, round and cute lol and esp chi chi chi cha shing mong kong dong

I wouldn't want every girl to look like hollywood stars.

I like to see girls with their own ethnic characteristics.

i think if one watch around us... this desperation of women is somewhat not their fault... it has to do with men as well.. we in subcontinent have a mentality that white color is symbol of beauty ... now if you look around you will find alots of girls just trying to get their skin color white because thats what our societies think what beauty is ...being white skin... and there are not thousands but millions of girls in india pakistan that just cannot get married because their skin color is not white .... also the family and parents sometimes rub salt as more white skin child sometimes gets more attention than the normal brown colored. so i think this has to do with the society and women are not much to blame for...

Last edited:
Come to San Francisco or US in general every non-white specially Asians (China, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia) girl wants a Caucasian guy(Mostly White of European descent) I have no idea what's the reason...is east asians stingy or their size is less watever I think if I have ever seen east Indian girls getting hooked up with Americans[I am not counting ABCDs they are not worth counting as Indians] I would have seriously become frustrated but kudos to east asian men who play in good spirit and when he sees American guy kissing east asian woman he just passes with his head down!!

Come to San Francisco or US in general every non-white specially Asians (China, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia) girl wants a Caucasian guy(Mostly White of European descent) I have no idea what's the reason...is east asians stingy or their size is less watever I think if I have ever seen east Indian girls getting hooked up with Americans[I am not counting ABCDs they are not worth counting as Indians] I would have seriously become frustrated but kudos to east asian men who play in good spirit and when he sees American guy kissing east asian woman he just passes with his head down!!

That's because not many people find Indian women attractive. Don't ask me why.

Regarding White men + Asian women, yes that is true, mainly due to media portrayal and racial prejudice. For example, in neighborhoods (or cities like Vancouver) where more whites are exposed to non-whites you see more Asian men + White women. It is simply negative media portrayal and racial prejudice that is imbued into "Western" culture. Break free of that and you can do what you like.

Hope that helps. :bunny:

That's because not many people find Indian women attractive. Don't ask me why.

Regarding White men + Asian women, yes that is true, mainly due to media portrayal and racial prejudice. For example, in neighborhoods (or cities like Vancouver) where more whites are exposed to non-whites you see more Asian men + White women. It is simply negative media portrayal and racial prejudice that is imbued into "Western" culture. Break free of that and you can do what you like.

Hope that helps. :bunny:

Haha so untrue, my most white American friends consider Indian girls hottest but most are not golddiggers or sl**s like east asians who are extremely materialistic in nature! haha Asian guy and a white woman keep dreaming lol!!

Haha so untrue, my most white American friends consider Indian girls hottest but most are not golddiggers or sl**s like east asians who are extremely materialistic in nature! haha Asian guy and a white woman keep dreaming lol!!

Indians are extremely materialistic, so you statement is invalid. Yes, some east Asians are materialistic, but that's only type these White guys and Indian guys can get ---> i.e. they have to PAY for their "love", while for us Asian guys we don't pay others for "love". :woot:

And Indian women and young girls (and Indian males, especially in Indian males in Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Japan sell themselves) sell themselves for as low as 1 RUPEE (that's about 2 cents) per "sexual favor". Now, if that's not slut-ty..... then what is.

And I've been to India. You see LOTS of these "ladymen" holding hands with each other.... :lol:

:wave:

Well, I didn't want to say this but...... MANY and I do mean many White Girls are extremely easy to get.... :)

Harrymohan, perhaps it just you who are having difficulties. Don't know why but Hindus are looked down upon around the world....

Indians are extremely materialistic, so you statement is invalid. Yes, some east Asians are materialistic, but that's only type these White guys and Indian guys can get ---> i.e. they have to PAY for their "love", while for us Asian guys we don't pay others for "love". :woot:

And Indian women and young girls (and Indian males, especially in Indian males in Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Japan sell themselves) sell themselves for as low as 1 RUPEE (that's about 2 cents) per "sexual favor". Now, if that's not slut-ty..... then what is.

And I've been to India. You see LOTS of these "ladymen" holding hands with each other.... :lol:

:wave:

Come'on you taking personally I never meant that!! plus stop going to places where you find flesh for 2 cents not good for health :disagree::disagree:

For your satisfaction in that video an Indian guy says Indians are the biggest losers ...Happy now!

Last edited:
Come'on you taking personally I never meant that!! plus stop going to places where you find flesh for 2 cents not good for health :disagree::disagree:

Okay, let's call it a truce. And I did agree with you (and given a explanation why) you see more White Males + Asian Females, than the converse.

It's really the racial prejudice we (including Indian males) face in "Western" society. I am showing comradship. It seems you've been in USA for some time. I'll share some advice on how to manage life here:

-- Confidence is primal importance. Don't ever look down upon yourself. See me, I stand up with confidence even when the going is rough. The "western" society does NOT respect a weak person. This is ironic because they often claim to 'defend human rights' but they do opposite, and very much respect (or should I say fear) strength.

-- Caucasian women are easily gotten by conversation. Many share the "Free Love" ideal in case you are looking for long term relationship, but many more also long for the "Ideal Man" for their long term partner (like most women around the world do). Here's the catch, they also have 'higher expectations', often unreasonable ones (hence reason why many Caucasian males prefer the more 'traditional women'). They may claim for "equality" but in reality they may "break your heart" (if you are too naive). The solution here is how strong a person you are, and I don't mean physical strength only but also mental. Keep in mind, they have a different upbringing than you do.

So it's true you don't see many Asian Men + White Women combinations, but that's mainly due to a lack of confidence due to media & western society's prejudice. But if you remind yourself that you are just as worthy if not more, you will mostly find SUCCESS.

Keep in mind this: This world is for the strong -- the strong with power -- the strong in mind -- the strong of will -- and the strong at heart. :cheers:

Hope that clears up our mis-understanding. I don't want to see our peoples fighting with each other, or any peoples fighting each other senselessly. :tup::agree:

Back
Top Bottom