What's new

Why are so many black and Asian women desperate to be white?

^ It's not an insult.

Theres no denying fobs are looked down upon people make fun of them alot it's not an insult originally just a slang term but has kinda evolved into one the context in which people use it nowdays it is like it's a bad thing-like If you call a western born and bred desi a fob most probably they wouldn't like it.Personally i wouldn't care if somebody is a fob or not depends on the kind of person they are .
Anyway this is going off topic forget fobs this about skin color somebody post pics of hot dark skinned people :smokin:

Theres no denying fobs are looked down upon people make fun of them alot it's not an insult originally just a slang term but has kinda evolved into one the context in which people use it nowdays it is like it's a bad thing-like If you call a western born and bred desi a fob most probably they wouldn't like it.Personally i wouldn't care if somebody is a fob or not depends on the kind of person they are .
Anyway this is going off topic forget fobs this about skin color somebody post pics of hot dark skinned people :smokin:

It's deep rooted inferiority complex within such people that causes this. Evident from wanting to fit into another culture and undermining their own.

And when you have to use words like FOB, it speaks volumes about you personality and insecurity.

Dark skinned people are people too and our media has had a big role this. But as long as people with your kind of outlook are around, we are safe.

It's deep rooted inferiority complex within such people that causes this. Evident from wanting to fit into another culture and undermining their own.

And when you have to use words like FOB, it speaks volumes about you personality and insecurity.

Dark skinned people are people too and our media has had a big role this. But as long as people with your kind of outlook are around, we are safe.

Completely agree I have feeling it's inherited from colonial times whites(europeans)they ruled most of the world so it was probably seen that being whiter was a sign of superiority and it's being indoctrinated into us for so long it becomes deeply embedded in our society and then seeing all these blonde blue eyed models and fair & lovely B.S didn't help either.I have seen not just desis but even blacks/africans,arabs and latin americans have a preference for fair skin it seems to be a worldwide thing.

I'm an Indian girl and I'm going out with a Chinese dude.

And this is because (especially FOBs) Indian guys, (I'm not even counting Pakistani guys, they don't even think women are human) are chauvinistic pigs stuck in the 1850's where they expect the woman to be everything from personal sex slave to cook and housekeeper. **** that.

let me guess your bf is lhuang ?
it's easy to put 2 and 2 together good luck both of you :tup:

Ohh boohoo go have a cry, you sound like you feel you have an entitlement to Indian girls.

If you can't change then you know the reason why you will remain a bachelor. Or maybe an arranged marriage with a girl back home who doesn't know what you're like until a few weeks into the marriage?

why are cursing Indian guys??

Its OK u are dating a Chinese fella :lol:.I guess thats not much hardship for u anyway to be vengeful toward Indian guys..:rofl::rofl:

I'm an Indian girl and I'm going out with a Chinese dude.

And this is because (especially FOBs) Indian guys, (I'm not even counting Pakistani guys, they don't even think women are human) are chauvinistic pigs stuck in the 1850's where they expect the woman to be everything from personal sex slave to cook and housekeeper. **** that.

care to share any experiences which have helped you form this view?

old but nice article.......

The best thing about being white - other than ruling the world - is that you don't have to slather your face in toxic crud in an effort to lighten your complexion.

Countless black people waste money on treatments to whiten their faces. But Indians are just as misguided about skin colour. The man for whom my mother was originally imported to Britain to marry rejected her on sight because he thought she was too dark, forcing her to find another husband. She was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, but his colour prejudice blinded him to her.

Now a new Indian cream, Fair and Handsome, is selling like hotcakes in Asian neighbourhoods across the UK. Its ads feature a dark and gormless geek who has no luck with women, whose fortune suddenly changes when he starts smearing himself with pigment-bleaching chemicals. The patent nonsense of this will be apparent to any white guy who's ever hit on an Asian girl and inevitably found it harder than breaking into Fort Knox.

Meanwhile, women in places as far-flung as Gambia, Pakistan and Mexico have suffered from mercury poisoning and chronic acne brought on by such products.

Black and brown people are obsessed with skin colour. They don't have a desire to "be white", but are subject to complex bigotries within their own cultures. In the subcontinent, light skin has historically been linked with high caste; hence many of India's most successful models are almost Europeanlooking, such as the fair and green-eyed Aishwarya Rai.

The neuroses that black people have about their colour are a direct legacy of slavery, when mulattos held better domestic positions in the plantations, and often lived freely, while blackskinned "field niggers" toiled in chains.

Among black people, mixed-race women have the position of being "blondes", much-prized trophies. A fair-skinned friend of mine gets a lot of hatred directed at her by black women on the street, resentful of the pedestal that she's been placed on simply for having a white parent. The deep racial self-loathing still exists to the extent that the hierarchy of preference among many young black men has mixed-race women at the top, followed by white women, with black women trailing in third place.

Despite the diverse images of beauty we have in this society - from Naomi Campbell through to Shilpa Shetty, and indeed the rather dashing photo that accompanies this column - black and brown people still carry a lot of empty hang-ups about their colour. It really is time they lightened up - on the inside, that is.

Why are so many black and Asian women desperate to be white?

Just imagine for a sec if Aishwarya Rai or Bipisha Basu were white sikned with same facial features.

Lets accept it guys fairness or certain shade of white skin is added beauty enhancer.So its a work at a psychological level.

That apart the problem most Indians have poor skin health irrespective of the fairness of skin.Its not genetic but life style problem which also make susceptible to heart disease and diabetic etc.That should addressed this first and if they got good healthy skin ,it wouldn'tmake too much of difference of what color their skin is.

Just imagine for a sec if Aishwarya Rai or Bipisha Basu were white sikned with same facial features.

Lets accept it guys fairness or certain shade of white skin is added beauty enhancer.So its a work at a psychological level.

That apart the problem most Indians have poor skin health irrespective of the fairness of skin.Its not genetic but life style problem which also make susceptible to heart disease and diabetic etc.That should addressed this first and if they got good healthy skin ,it wouldn'tmake too much of difference of what color their skin is.

Aishwarya Rai is white skinned. maybe a tiny bit off.

Aishwarya Rai is white skinned. maybe a tiny bit off.

Oh, she can't be called fair skinned by any means ,not even by Indian standard .

At the same time she isn't dark skinned either and carry those beautiful pair of hazel eyes.

Oh, she can't be called fair skinned by any means ,not even by Indian standard .

At the same time she isn't dark skinned either and carry those beautiful pair of hazel eyes.

Right I forgot about the extensive make-up factor. She fooled me for a minute too. :disagree:

2.jpg

well here is another picture without makeup or very little.

She still will be considered fair-skinned elite by most in India.

Back
Top Bottom