What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called morbid curiosity, not obsession.

Anyway funny to see flying angel believing, osama mourning semi literate semi humans trying to psychoanalyse a nation of 1.3 billion people. This must be the daily circle jerk thread of the usual arse-holes.

I believe Pakistan is a Part of Akhand Bharat, so I for me such terms do not exists . And what I posted is Pakistani obsession with their Identity bhaiyee :omghaha:
Pakistan 'was' part of Akhand bharat. In 1947 we turned it into Akhand Ghaarat.

So much fear amongst indians for this guy called @RazPaK ,keep mentioning him in every breathe

Humanity & sense is stopping us. Don't know about you guys.
no its your fear of consequences that is stopping you cause unlike most pakistani posters on this forum your security establishment knows very well about the actual strenths and disparty between indian and pakistani neuklear assets

dude those videos are like not even 1% of marriages in here on youtube :lol:

Oh so youtube videos only made for bollywood song and rest 99% marriages with pakistan song, and u want me to believe lol.

Every award function of your media included matters regarding bollywood and they also dance as per bollywood songs

no its your fear of consequences that is stopping you cause unlike most pakistani posters on this forum your security establishment knows very well about the actual strenths and disparty between indian and pakistani neuklear assets
Well stupid, nobody will survive a nuclear war. Fear of getting slammed is out of the question.

So much fear amongst indians for this guy called @RazPaK ,keep mentioning him in every breathe
na ji actualli we miss his comedy like we will now miss zaid hamid ever since saudi intellegence picked him up:butcher:

And you guys are in deep Identity crisis.

1) you still are confused, are you in South Asia or Central Asia
2) Are you vedic civilians or arabic civil. followers
3) should Pak remain islamic or just republic
4) is Military the real government or the civilian
5) Is India real enemy or terrorists inside are
6) Is america still Pakistan's friend or enemy
7) Has Taliban hurt Pakistan more or Kashmir issue
8) Last but not the least, is Pakistan a rising star or a failed state.

These all things I came to know only after joining this forum and following your media. So It is a serious problem :)
Even if the above tripe has some substance to it, what does it has to do with topic on hand, you basically spend all day on a Pakistani forum trying to prove your own worth by boasting about India this and that while at the same time making every effort to demean Pakistan in every post, your obsession with a sting in tail can be compared to the bewilderment jealousy of a divorcee who cannot bare to see a happy couple in the neighbourhood, Indians heartburn exposure towards Pakistan has reached such level that your own kind are now asking questions by opening topics for online surveys.!!!

Why are Indians more obsessed about Pakistan than any other neighbours?
I see lot more coverage of Pakistan than I ever see of Bangladesh, Nepal ,Sri Lanka or Maldives. Why this obsession. There are a number of absurd pointless questions asked with the intent of demonizing Pakistan. Why not enough questions about Bangladesh? Not like they have a small population either. I do see Sri Lanka coverage in Tamil Nadu which is understandable but it still doesn't explain the overall obsession.

Its not just this forum.
This includes every Pakistani news website...
Plus every news related to Pakistan in international media will have sick Indians commenting.
Heck even YouTube videos related to Pakistan !

Even if the above tripe has some substance to it, what does it has to do with topic on hand, you basically spend all day on a Pakistani forum trying to prove your own worth by boasting about India this and that while at the same time making every effort to demean Pakistan in every post, your obsession with a sting in tail can be compared to the bewilderment jealousy of a divorcee who cannot bare to see a happy couple in the neighbourhood, Indians heartburn exposure towards Pakistan has reached such level that your own kind are now asking questions by opening topics for online surveys.!!!

Why are Indians more obsessed about Pakistan than any other neighbours?
I see lot more coverage of Pakistan than I ever see of Bangladesh, Nepal ,Sri Lanka or Maldives. Why this obsession. There are a number of absurd pointless questions asked with the intent of demonizing Pakistan. Why not enough questions about Bangladesh? Not like they have a small population either. I do see Sri Lanka coverage in Tamil Nadu which is understandable but it still doesn't explain the overall obsession.

You call keeping an eye and gathering all info on neighbour is Obsession then, I believe ISI is obsessed with India too and so is your Pak Afwaj .

and in 1971 ...dash dash dash bhoom .. bhadaam..dhadak and land of 'Amar Sonar Bangla' :omghaha:

he is a troll like you :P
oh didn't knew Bangladesh joined your colony in 1971, TIL.

Troll like me? Nobody is like me. Not even Sania bhabhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom