What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There politicians tell day and night that they are obsessed with India

You should have ignored it, just as you should have ignored the bluster on Myanmar raid. Shouting you are not Myanmar was silly.

oh it must be Malaysian Minister who threatened to do Op in Pakistan? Stupid.

Who is obsessed with whom ! Sorry not indian's and its media

All pakistani marriage functions and culture events were 90% danced with bollywood song.

come on dude we enjoy more in dhool and bhangra then your shitty songs in our marriages :lol: you havent listen Gongaa Sayeen and PApu Sayeen live i guess :enjoy:

oh it must be Malaysian Minister who threatened to do Op in Pakistan? Stupid.
you still dont get it ;)

thing is it was a very carefulli and calcutated move to troll pakistani elite into making highli agressive statements and your nations elite fell in that trap :haha: :omghaha:

we are not called evil yaindoo baniyas for nothing :devil:

For every monitor of every computer in a pakistani office, sirf aur sirf Kareena kapoor

Because they are in a deep psychological trauma since partition .

And you guys are in deep Identity crisis.

1) you still are confused, are you in South Asia or Central Asia
2) Are you vedic civilians or arabic civil. followers
3) should Pak remain islamic or just republic
4) is Military the real government or the civilian
5) Is India real enemy or terrorists inside are
6) Is america still Pakistan's friend or enemy
7) Has Taliban hurt Pakistan more or Kashmir issue
8) Last but not the least, is Pakistan a rising star or a failed state.

These all things I came to know only after joining this forum and following your media. So It is a serious problem :)

come on dude we enjoy more in dhool and bhangra then your shitty songs in our marriages :lol: you havent listen Gongaa Sayeen and PApu Sayeen live i guess :enjoy:

Dude just check youtube and type 'mehndi dance in pakistan' and see they are dancing indian or pakistani song.As i have seen a pakistani kid ask to sing a pakistani song and she told that she don't know any pakistani song instead sing bollywood song.This is the level of your music

you still dont get it ;)

thing is it was a very carefulli and calcutated move to troll pakistani elite into making highli agressive statements and your nations elite fell in that trap :haha: :omghaha:

we are not called evil yaindoo baniyas for nothing :devil:
If that so, then take our reaction as trolling too. & when a bomb gets drop on new delhi, we'll just say "lol got trolled" & everything will be fine after that. Right?!

Last edited:
If that so, then take our reaction as trolling too. & when a bomb drop on new delhi, we'll just say "lol got trolled" & everything will be fine after that.
so when are you going to do that and whats stopping you in doing that :devil:

try it :butcher:

Dude just check youtube and type 'mehndi dance in pakistan' and see they are dancing indian or pakistani song.As i have seen a pakistani kid ask to sing a pakistani song and she told that she don't know any pakistani song instead sing bollywood song.This is the level of your music

dude those videos are like not even 1% of marriages in here on youtube :lol:

And you guys are in deep Identity crisis.

1) you still are confused, are you in South Asia or Central Asia
2) Are you vedic civilians or arabic civil. followers
3) should Pak remain islamic or just republic
4) is Military the real government or the civilian
5) Is India real enemy or terrorists inside are
6) Is america still Pakistan's friend or enemy
7) Has Taliban hurt Pakistan more or Kashmir issue
8) Last but not the least, is Pakistan a rising star or a failed state.

These all things I came to know only after joining this forum and following your media. So It is a serious problem :)
See, Your obsession with Pak speaks for itself.

I don't know who that guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom