What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your information we are a transparent nation and you get to hear all different views. You need to filter the news from the hay stack of clutter.

Regarding Rahul's comment, I have heard that from Pakistani media that we are like size of a elephant but with a tiny brain of a mouse. So, word of caution...don't mess with an elephant with a tiny brain. You never know when it will charge and trample you. :woot:

Not if the elephant is trained right. And Pakistan might be the trainer India needs. LOL

Because Pakistan is a Part of Akhand Bharat and one one who quotes me with a troll is this >> :alcoholic:

Truth hearts?? Yea wow.

@DESERT FIGHTER yey tau haal hai they dont even know the etymology of word hindu , that word was originally coined by foreigners who conquered this land to refer to the inhabitants of indus ,it was distorted version of word sindhu,i would suggest read up on it urself to know, the word had nothing to do with religion
you guys only call us Hindu baniyaa....good to know that you dont believe that Hinduism is not religion...go and tell to Jinnah also

Because Pakistan is a Part of Akhand Bharat and one one who quotes me with a troll is this >> :alcoholic:

It look like the new Modi gov is more than fabricating number. They are changing history, of the past.

Everyday Pakistan exists on the world map is a mental torture to Hindus of India. They wish, hope and pray for the destruction of Pakistan, they have even celebrated 20 years in advance, they scan internet and printed media and look for "Pakistan" and read every word on news regarding Pakistan so they dont miss any bad news. Their main topic of discussion in their gathering is the guessing when is Pakistan going to collapse. they represent the philosophy of whats inside your head always shows up on your face.

Oh btw to answer OP,it is lack of self respect ,esteem and dignity.

Yep, I find it odd as well. A nation with 1.82 billion peoples feels insecure from a nation of a 182 million. Talk about a massive inferiority complex.
There is no nation on this planet with 1.82 billion population, unless you are referring to Akand Bharat :D

It is because of Kashmir which his unsettled. India has forgotten about Bangladesh and so we have but the only reason we keep pulling each other's collar is because of unresolved territorial dispute. Resolve it and we will see Indians having some peace.

Who is obsessed with whom ! Sorry not indian's and its media

All pakistani marriage functions and culture events were 90% danced with bollywood song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom