What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh didn't knew Bangladesh joined your colony in 1971, TIL.

Troll like me? Nobody is like me. Not even Sania bhabhi.

My own better is a Pakistani :) , so I have to be obsessed with miya log :P lol

You call keeping an eye and gathering all info on neighbour is Obsession then, I believe ISI is obsessed with India too and so is your Pak Afwaj .
And how do you fit in that category.
The above you mentioned and vice versa have a limited scope in their activities field.
The ISI for example wouldn't post a topic every time a Dalit in India is forced to eat excrement or beaten up because his shadow fell on a high caste individual.

As long as we consider you a nuisance, we'll not ignore you entirely. The degree of focus depends on the level of nuisance you create.

The Grandeur syndrome in full swing.

Oh shutup. Do u even know the word hindus etymology???
The word has nothing to do with religion,it is a word that was coined to refer to geographical location and hence used to refer to the ppl of that region. Who on earth are you to claim to be our father???

The whole indus valley to which u try to trace ur roots sits with us pakistanis, so its us who are your fathers . Not u. Take ur absurd history knowledge elswhere.

Its bharat chak chak or bharat bak bak not rakshak
No in their minds, everything under the sun in sub-continent is to be claimed by these Bharti chaddis and to a certain extent it is our fault as well that we allowed these people to lay claim to everything in sub-continent. The bharat these chaddis like to harp about so much didn't existed outside their texts and the so called United India which they all dream about, but lets not raise our hopes very high for these idiots to behave sanely.

I request Mods to please close this thread. Zardari's corruption & Indian's obsessions have no limits.

And how do you fit in that category.
The above you mentioned and vice versa have a limited scope in their activities field.
The ISI for example wouldn't post a topic every time a Dalit in India is forced to eat excrement or beaten up because his shadow fell on a high caste individual.

In a similar way as yours. As you are quoting me and I am an Indian.

Secondly, such knowledge about nation which is your neighbour helps you a lot in these kind of defence forums and society :)

How do you know a dalit is forced to eat excrement? You dig too much into Indian news isn't it ehh? :D

Obsession is with the knowledge and calling it obsessed is foolishness. ;)

The Grandeur syndrome in full swing.

No in their minds, everything under the sun in sub-continent is to be claimed by these Bharti chaddis and to a certain extent it is our fault as well that we allowed these people to lay claim to everything in sub-continent. The bharat these chaddis like to harp about so much didn't existed outside their texts and the so called United India which they all dream about, but lets not raise our hopes very high for these idiots to behave sanely.
Yes historically there is nothing NOTHING NOTHING that ever existed as akhand bharat.

Guys pakistani ppl read correct history. Akhand bharat is a lie made by india post 47,historically it never existed. Never ruled entirely by one Ruler.

Lolzz @WAJsal @B+ Dracula that guy is a serious troll but i still had to ask so ppl wud know no one cares abt bollywood etc
it depends.....I cant issue clearance certificates on the behalf of others
We all majority of Pakistani belongs to educated BlueBlood Family, we wont give a shit 2 Bollywood ....its all KANJAR-KHANA culture which we dont want to promote in our families
But at the same time...i witness Un-educated class which include....Blacksmith/ Taxi drivers /Barbers / Garbage collectors / Massons are fond of Bollywood Films......and the reason behind is that ..Bollywood is the cheapest form of Entertainment available to them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom