What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes historically there is nothing NOTHING NOTHING that ever existed as akhand bharat.

Guys pakistani ppl read correct history. Akhand bharat is a lie made by india post 47,historically it never existed. Never ruled entirely by one Ruler.
hmm.. that's correct. However, there is this prevalent idea about it. So, what if it's not the history but the future ?

Yes historically there is nothing NOTHING NOTHING that ever existed as akhand bharat.

Guys pakistani ppl read correct history. Akhand bharat is a lie made by india post 47,historically it never existed. Never ruled entirely by one Ruler.
you dint get it bhai ji it was nothing but yeat another trolling expersise against land of the pure by evil yaindoos like me even i endorse your historical facts :D:haha:

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?
Because you are so cute.
Why Indians can not leave us alone for a while, for example by letting us discuss whatever we want to on a Pakistani forum?
Because you are so adorable.

Why is everyone starting from the extremist PM and going all the way down to a common street hawker is obssessed with Pakistan?
Because Pakistan is so great.
They tell us, they are a global power and don't care about a "small country" like us. But check their media, their ministers, and even people on this forum to get an idea how far fetched this is from reality.

Because Pakistan doesnt sponsor religious wahabism, never waged any war for a piece of land, doesnt harbour terrorism, loves Indians specially Hindus, are most decent neibours to have with.

But the biggest reason, Time and again no Pakistani starts a thread named " Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan? "

Is Pakistan rooted so deep in Indian psychology that even in their dreams they see us as a boggeyman?
Because time and again Pakistani leaders & generals never threatens India in media that they will launch nuclear missiles as India doesnt posses any nuclear weapons. They are not worried about their conventional superior armed forces.

How can we address these psychological insecurities of Indians?

By creating threads like Why are
Indians so sickley obssessed with
Pakistan?

hmm.. that's correct. However, there is this prevalent idea about it. So, what if it's not the history but the future ?

Asoka too everything from east of Afghanistan till Indonesia under his command. This will surely be the future.

In a similar way as yours. As you are quoting me and I am an Indian.
Nopes, neither of us fit in the category that you mentioned...ISI or the Pak Army.
Secondly, such knowledge about nation which is your neighbour helps you a lot in these kind of defence forums and society :)
Not exactly, Indian assumption that every Pakistani walks wearing bullet proof jackets and kids sit in classes behind sand bags is far from any reality and neither does India is a land of snow white.
How do you know a dalit is forced to eat excrement? You dig too much into Indian news isn't it ehh? :D

Obsession is with the knowledge and calling it obsessed is foolishness. ;)
In my line of work, i get to read newspapers from all over, the above news incidentally was carried by The Independent newspaper which is a local daily.

Nopes, neither of us fit in the category that you mentioned...ISI or the Pak Army.
Not exactly, Indian assumption that every Pakistani walks wearing bullet proof jackets and kids sit in classes behind sand bags is far from any reality and neither does India is a land of snow white.

In my line of work, i get to read newspapers from all over, the above news incidentally was carried by The Independent newspaper which is a local daily.

I am obsessed with knowledge and this does not make me Obsessed with Pakistan :)

Well Indian gov need to teach that the Indian nation is different from cultural and geographical India.

why should we teach which is false and not beneficial to us. :hitwall:

Sick of these stupid threads.
Note: Mods sarcasm intended, Appology for trolling. :)

why should we teach which is false and not beneficial to us. :hitwall:

It's the truth. But it's not beneficial to India if it's desire is to dominate the whole subcontinent. Maybe Hitler should have thought of renaming Germany "Europe" and claiming all other countries in rebellion if they don't submit to Germany. This is in effect what India is doing.

soc.jpg

act.jpg

tv.jpg

The list is endless

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?

Why Indians can not leave us alone for a while, for example by letting us discuss whatever we want to on a Pakistani forum?

Why is everyone starting from the extremist PM and going all the way down to a common street hawker is obssessed with Pakistan?

They tell us, they are a global power and don't care about a "small country" like us. But check their media, their ministers, and even people on this forum to get an idea how far fetched this is from reality.

Is Pakistan rooted so deep in Indian psychology that even in their dreams they see us as a boggeyman?

How can we address these psychological insecurities of Indians?

Very pertinent question and for once one that has a straight forward answer. If you stop export of terrorism Indians won't have to even think about Pakistan

if you are not children of Hindu baniya then Pakistan existed before earth

truth hearts....now you are not ready to accept Hinduism as religion but believe in two nation theory

If you aren't the children of evil muslim love jihadis .. india does not exist at all.

I had a discussion once with a group of Indians and the obsession is not just limited to 'Pakistan' alone. The Indians claim the entire sub continent as an integral part of 'India' as well as the entire history and the Ocean around it, (The Indian ocean).

I guess it comes down to how you would term the word 'India'.

In the words of the British Prime minister Winston Churchill, "India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator".

The Indians beg to differ...
They claimed that India was not born in 1947, and that Pakistan and Bangladesh was India and that Sri lanka, Bhutan and Nepal were always a part of Indian heritage, (by religion, diversity and values).

OBSESSION YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HUH...!:suicide2::suicide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom