What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't need to make noise anymore, your phattu foji veer said themselve that they are having their pants wet just imagining doing mayanmar like Op in Pak.

Another one with childish analogies to cover up for deep insecurities. My lucky day at PDF. :rofl:

Acha tell me one thing , you can read shahmukhi script?
We were taught. Many Indians learn it in school. In JnK it is not compulsory though. We have the option for Sharda as well. Yes. I don't understand many words, especially Arabic derived ones. Indian Urdu newspapers have slightly different language when compared to the Pakistani ones.

This is one that I regularly follow - Nai Duniya, Urdu Weekly, Published From Delhi, India

The content is ... to my liking. :D

If you can compare China/Japan arguments or Russia/US arguments in any discussions, clearly they are very mature.

Let's now compare to India with Pakistan, they are very much low IQ level intelligence, uneducated, and poor trolling records in every thread. You notice many negatives ratings on many Indians which is higher on this forum.

:disagree:

10252128_676822262417645_5821537016875314923_n.jpg

@Akheilos @DESERT FIGHTER @Pomegranate

Cool, I call it time-pass. You can see it as you wish to.

Seriously, you guys are easy to troll and Modi knows how to do that very well. He chose the specific place and time to needle you, and you fell for it like children.

You should have ignored it, just as you should have ignored the bluster on Myanmar raid. Shouting you are not Myanmar was silly.

Learn to control you emotions. PDF is good for that. I see hateful and disrespectful comments about my country and religion all the time. I can't even reply in kind. Good test of patience.
Lol time pass.... can be very addicted
My suggestion is find other things to play might keep ur mind and body healthy...
U guys become a joke cuz of ur time :)

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?

Why Indians can not leave us alone for a while, for example by letting us discuss whatever we want to on a Pakistani forum?

Why is everyone starting from the extremist PM and going all the way down to a common street hawker is obssessed with Pakistan?

They tell us, they are a global power and don't care about a "small country" like us. But check their media, their ministers, and even people on this forum to get an idea how far fetched this is from reality.

Is Pakistan rooted so deep in Indian psychology that even in their dreams they see us as a boggeyman?

How can we address these psychological insecurities of Indians?
When a nation is ruled for 800 years that too by Muslims and Pakistan is considered fort of Islam so they obviously will have in securities

If you can compare China/Japan arguments or Russia/US arguments in any discussions, clearly they are very mature.

Let's now compare to India with Pakistan, they are very much low IQ level intelligence, uneducated, and poor trolling records in every thread. You notice many negatives ratings on many Indians which is higher on this forum.

:disagree:

The reason these guys are here because they were even rejected from B h a r a t rake shack. They only know how to troll. But then again, isn't that the hallmark of that site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom