What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inferiority complex.

indians have a deep inferiority complex vis-a-vis Pakistan/Islam. Its a known fact. Even my non-Muslim/non-Pakistani friends here in the U.S have brought this up during our conversations.

Inferiority complex.

indians have a deep inferiority complex vis-a-vis Pakistan/Islam. Its a known fact. Even my non-Muslim/non-Pakistani friends here in the U.S have brought this up during our conversations.

Inferiority???? from whom?
Never has anyone looked up to Pakistan for any inspiration.

Well for one exception, our countries had a single origin, and then we took two different paths, now when we look at pakistan, we are relieved that we are on the right track.

Kaha ham kaha tum?

Lol time pass.... can be very addicted
My suggestion is find other things to play might keep ur mind and body healthy...
U guys become a joke cuz of ur time :)

That would bother me if I cared about your perception, since it doesn't, I continue on my merry way.

Must be Indian red light

You would know I suppose, I have never had the need or desire.

Inferiority???? from whom?
Never has anyone looked up to Pakistan for any inspiration.

Well for one exception, our countries had a single origin, and then we took two different paths, now when we look at pakistan, we are relieved that we are on the right track.

Kaha ham kaha tum?
barri gehri baat keh gaye bandhu :)

welcome to PDF but i guess you dont sound like a new person :devil:

That would bother me if I cared about your perception, since it doesn't, I continue on my merry way.

You would know I suppose, I have never had the need or desire.
no nation have desire for that more than Indians.

Inferiority complex.

Inferiority complex about what? Your daily bomb blasts? Your lack of friends? Your lack of money? Your lack of power? Your lack of mature democracy? Your lack of education? Your lack of trade? Your inability to travel on a Pakistani passport? Your lack of Jobs or growth? Your lack of healthcare? Why should any country have an inferiority complex about Pakistan of all places, heck not even Afghans and Burmese have an inferiority complex about Pak.

The only reason you guys go on about complexes is because you are basically a racist and slight dim society and you think that other take you at your own valuation of yourself. Sorry to tell you, but we don't.

I had a discussion once with a group of Indians and the obsession is not just limited to 'Pakistan' alone. The Indians claim the entire sub continent as an integral part of 'India' as well as the entire history and the Ocean around it, (The Indian ocean).

I guess it comes down to how you would term the word 'India'.

In the words of the British Prime minister Winston Churchill, "India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator".

The Indians beg to differ...
They claimed that India was not born in 1947, and that Pakistan and Bangladesh was India and that Sri lanka, Bhutan and Nepal were always a part of Indian heritage, (by religion, diversity and values).

OBSESSION YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HUH...!:suicide2::suicide:

ofcourse churchil would say that - how else do you think he made Jinnah an agent of his?you guys have been falling for the gora approval forever!

Post reported
Precisely this is why coming to the forum becomes frustrating. And then a suicide troll who wrote here and is writing in every thread abt his bs akhand bharat sick dreams. Pagal log bhi samajhdaar hotay hain indians say

Now pakistan being ruled by Kafir america and china.... Cheers:yahoo:
Pakistan isnt ruled by america or china u cheapster.

The attention we get from usa and china is leaves ur burning and seething. Ur sick life urself troll remark is nothing but the manifestation of deep rooted inferiority complex towards pakistan.

Who u are ruled by??? A TERORIST BUTCHER WHO WAS BANNED FROM TRAVEL TO SAME USA and europe.

Last edited:
Even Bollywood is obsessed with Pakistan and recent movies are proof of it

[video]

[video]

One thing I seriously fail to understand, why a huge country like India with a population of 1,2 billion and huge area is obsessed with a smaller neighbor (relatively speaking)?

Why Indians can not leave us alone for a while, for example by letting us discuss whatever we want to on a Pakistani forum?

Why is everyone starting from the extremist PM and going all the way down to a common street hawker is obssessed with Pakistan?

They tell us, they are a global power and don't care about a "small country" like us. But check their media, their ministers, and even people on this forum to get an idea how far fetched this is from reality.

Is Pakistan rooted so deep in Indian psychology that even in their dreams they see us as a boggeyman?

How can we address these psychological insecurities of Indians?

Just a small search on the forum will give you some clear answers
Pakistan’s India obsession

But if you need your dose of mental masturbation you can feel happy thinking that India is obsessed with paksitan

Yep, I find it odd as well. A nation with 1.82 billion peoples feels insecure from a nation of a 182 million. Talk about a massive inferiority complex.

Having a passport which is most difficult to travel in the world you guys should offcourse feel superior about yourself

Just a small search on the forum will give you some clear answers
Pakistan’s India obsession

But if you need your dose of mental masturbation you can feel happy thinking that India is obsessed with paksitan

Having a passport which is most difficult to travel in the world you guys should offcourse feel superior about yyourself

And then admins of this site say we allow indians to drive the debate. Very nice. Hope such comments are found very entertaining

Yes speaks the man of a nation whose countryman was stopped from taking lectures by a professor in a german uni cuz he comes from land of rape.

It seem to me that 70% of comments on Pakistani news websites are from Indians :P

And then admins of this site say we allow indians to drive the debate. Very nice. Hope such comments are found very entertaining

Yes speaks the man of a nation whose countryman was stopped from taking lectures by a professor in a german uni cuz he comes from land of rape.

May be you should open your eyes and see what's happening in the world . German Ambassador apologized for the behavior and the Indian student was happily accepted . Now try boarding a flight in a Pakistani passport and let me know whether anything has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom