What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the saying goes, "life is not worth living without problems", india stands united to solve the problems we face. we know our priorities. can u say confidently same thing abt pakistan too??

dw its only been 65 yrs. y have ur whole life to get it into order. chill for now.

Yes I can dearie... One thing which makes us united is ISLAM. you don't have one religion and you have lots of ethnic groups thats why you are not united

Yes I can dearie... One thing which makes us united is ISLAM. you don't have one religion and you have lots of ethnic groups thats why you are not united

i am sensing more ummah stories to follow. would you like us to respond??

exactly. pakistan couldn't even learn to walk on its own with 1 ethnic group. while india is running with burden of 4 different ethnic groups. u can keep ur islamic unity, we keep our variety. lets see who wins.

And what United ness of India???? Please tell me how many foreign people have tooken over India since the entity India existed?? It's hard to even count

And what United ness of India???? Please tell me how many foreign people have tooken over India since the entity India existed?? It's hard to even count

it has been ruled by almost every religion, and everyone of them has made India their home. Our nation is now ruled and defended by Sikhs, what's your point?

Pakistan had once been described as the tiger of Asia, so what makes you think it cannot be on that track again?

For civilian leaders, we have always had egomaniacs that fight over wealth and prestige. Almost like a tribal/mafia type dispute.

Once our house is in order, our potential is obvious.

if korea can do it you ppl also can...

thats a delusion which u ppl are living in...

i am sensing more ummah stories to follow. would you like us to respond??

Ummah will shine all northern africa, middle east, and south asia, and islands of asia (indonesia, malaysia) will be part of ummah one caliph wil be from south asia strongest pakistan!

The point of this thread may be a bit childish, I agree, but I must say that many Indians feel way to over confident about their country.

I mean, go ahead India, you are a potential superpower we all know that, but to say that you're currently a superpower is what hurts my brain.
Certainly mate..agree wid ur viewpoint...but my logic is tht we wont take that long to reach there as they took.remember we are just half a century old (in true terms count it from 90s)...
So I can understand fellow Indians enthusiasm..but it just tht nthin much ...so kindly understand it with our background from where we r coming... :-)

exactly we have been ruled and plundered by many, now its time to make indian map same as the time of ashoka. :devil:

@Jellodragon

Let the Indians be over-confident. It will be their downfall. Disengage from the thread.

we Invented Zero.. That's why we are over confident ...and Confident success your works well

it has been ruled by almost every religion, and everyone of them has made India their home. Our nation is now ruled and defended by Sikhs, what's your point?

Yup its very surprising to see that different religions can prosper in india :tup:

Pakistan had once been described as the tiger of Asia, so what makes you think it cannot be on that track again?

For civilian leaders, we have always had egomaniacs that fight over wealth and prestige. Almost like a tribal/mafia type dispute.

Once our house is in order, our potential is obvious.

Pakistan will not be in order for another decade at least. And do you know the reason why? Its not your leaders, its the people of Pakistan.

They have been too much in awe of their leaders, ISI and Army in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and even in 90s. They were too blinded by hate that even when things were going wrong, they were happy that they were not doing what Indians did.

If Pakistan needs to improve, they need to get rid of the hatred, eliminate terrorism with FORCE, and get rational. We don't want Pakistan to merge back into India. We don't hate Pakistan either. We just want Pakistan to be as good as us, so that we don't have to worry about terrorism or trade problems.

Pakistan needs to get out of 'King' mentality. Egypt was once a power doesn't mean, it will bounce back. You need to make it come back. It will take 20 years to get Pakistan back on track. You need to be independent, stay away from very powerful countries like US, and China because you can not say no to them. Trade with them, learn from them, get money from them, but keep them out of your country.

Promote education. Regulate madrassahs. Create new cities, 3 are too little for a country of 180 million people.

Create a new block of Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and promote mutual development.

I wish Pakistan best of luck, but more than anyone else, Pakistanis need to acknowledge their mistakes, and straighten things. You will reap the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom