What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clearly visible that FEW pakistani members just cant accept the fact that India is growing and in fact have left Pakistan far behind in terms of development , not saying that we are fully developed (in case someone misquotes me, which is quite common) but the Pakistani members find it diificult to get the newer picture of India as they are still stuck at a point when around two to three decades ago, the condition was almost similar in both the countries. Also what amuses me is that Pakistai members have pre determined to not accept anything positive news about India as real, even if that is proved by numbers and stats..and even funnier is that inspite of the difference in stats and numbers, they still tend to belive that Pakistan and India is in the same condition and many of them even claim that Pakistani is still in better condition than India.

One could give the example that empty vessels makes the most noise....however being confident is positive, over confidence is on the verge of self praise or it's like an ugly Dorothy having to apply more layers of make-up. !!

Its clearly visible that FEW pakistani members just cant accept the fact that India is growing and in fact have left Pakistan far behind in terms of development , not saying that we are fully developed (in case someone misquotes me, which is quite common) but the Pakistani members find it diificult to get the newer picture of India as they are still stuck at a point when around two to three decades ago, the condition was almost similar in both the countries. Also what amuses me is that Pakistai members have pre determined to not accept anything positive news about India as real, even if that is proved by numbers and stats..and even funnier is that inspite of the difference in stats and numbers, they still tend to belive that Pakistan and India is in the same condition and many of them even claim that Pakistani is still in better condition than India.

screw development, the only thing that matter is india is poor more than africa, has no toilets, is most corrupted county in the world and doesnt have any health care, million die everyyear from malnutrition.

this will help them sleep every night. we r not denning all these problems but since we r on right track all this will be eliminated and this is what they dont wanna see happening.

they concentrate on our problems so much that they fail to recogonize we r deliberately solving them and the world is taking notice as india hdi index went from low to mid countries. while for pakistan went from mid to low.

i recommend dont compare urself to them. its not good for us and our nation.

One could give the example that empty vessels makes the most noise....however being confident is positive, over confidence is on the verge of self praise or it's like an ugly Dorothy having to apply more layers of make-up. !!

So... you empty vessels why you are creating this much sound....?

Indians are not over confident. The fact of the matter is that Pakistanis have been fed with too much BS about India by the Army and the govt of Pakistan.

It is in their interest to lie to the people of Pakistan about India, so they do it. The unfortunate thing is that, they have been doing it for the past 60 years, and now they don't even need to do it, the seeds have been sown, and India is seen as a poor country, incapable, disabled, evil, determined to destroy Pakistan, and a country inferior to Pakistan morally, diplomatically, socially, and militarily.

In reality, India is growing very fast. Things are changing.

Pakistan needs to forget its past, and move with us, and enjoy prosperity. We need to join hands, and focus on mutual development. There is no competition between India and Pakistan today, Best Pakistan govt can do is fix what damage they have done in past 40-50 years, and start open exchange between India and Pakistan. Both countries can be friends, even though it is going to irritate two giants(China who supplies arms to Pakistan, and US who supplies arms to India).

Its time we join hands and not let China and US use us as dummies.

Sir…You said the right thing…But my concern is whom you are making understand…Please don waste your word.

The point of this thread may be a bit childish, I agree, but I must say that many Indians feel way to over confident about their country.

I mean, go ahead India, you are a potential superpower we all know that, but to say that you're currently a superpower is what hurts my brain.

Who said we are currently (as of April 2012) a super power?

If we are moving at a right direction and developing, it automatically gives us the confidence of becoming a super power. Its a human tendency.

What hurts my brain, however, is that when a country is already in a deep hole, but still she dreams of defeating a much stronger and a bigger country. Now that's what is a pathetic over confidence. I hope you agree to this.

Who said we are currently (as of April 2012) a super power?

If we are moving at a right direction and developing, it automatically gives us the confidence of becoming a super power. Its a human tendency.

What hurts my brain, however, is that when a country is already in a deep hole, but still she dreams of defeating a much stronger and a bigger country. Now that's what is a pathetic over confidence. I hope you agree to this.

but we r soo poor how can we even move ahead??? stop spreading propaganda coz our millions are dying in slums. ;)

Pakistan and Pakistanis need a rationale of its creation. If they accept that India has done better than them economically, and socially then it makes creators of Pakistan looks like bunch of fools. The natural question that the masses will ask is why we created Pakistan in first place ? Why if we cannot steer it to success, to development like India ? What have we achieved by creating Pakistan ? Just to show arbitrary religious supremacy at the expense of daily suicide bombings, drone attacks and economic bankruptcy ? This shortsightedness and blunder by their forefathers led to this miserable condition they are living in.

So taking cheap shots at India and Hinduism along with communal violence ( not to mention Pakistan is far ahead in sectarian clashes ) keeps foundation of their country intact.

but we r soo poor how can we even move ahead???
We were even more poor before 2 decades. But we managed to move ahead. isn't it?
stop spreading propaganda coz our millions are dying in slums. ;)
And millions have come out of poverty. Many have become billionaires. So you should just stop the propaganda and come with your original identity.

As soon as Pres. Obama is out of Office, hopefully US foreign policy and economic policy will get back on track. Even Mitt Romney is starting to look better than Obama.

Republicans have always been better for Pakistan.

Pakistan and Pakistanis need a rationale of its creation. If they accept that India has done better than them economically, and socially then it makes creators of Pakistan looks like bunch of fools. The natural question that the masses will ask is why we created Pakistan in first place ? Why if we cannot steer it to success, to development like India ? What have we achieved by creating Pakistan ? Just to show arbitrary religious supremacy at the expense of daily suicide bombings, drone attacks and economic bankruptcy ? This shortsightedness and blunder by their forefathers led to this miserable condition they are living in.

So taking cheap shots at India and Hinduism along with communal violence ( not to mention Pakistan is far ahead in sectarian clashes ) keeps foundation of their country intact.
Its a very valid point. Obviously they can't accept that India has done better. If they do, the question will arise why Pakistan was made out of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom