What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan will not be in order for another decade at least. And do you know the reason why? Its not your leaders, its the people of Pakistan.

They have been too much in awe of their leaders, ISI and Army in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and even in 90s. They were too blinded by hate that even when things were going wrong, they were happy that they were not doing what Indians did.

If Pakistan needs to improve, they need to get rid of the hatred, eliminate terrorism with FORCE, and get rational. We don't want Pakistan to merge back into India. We don't hate Pakistan either. We just want Pakistan to be as good as us, so that we don't have to worry about terrorism or trade problems.

Pakistan needs to get out of 'King' mentality. Egypt was once a power doesn't mean, it will bounce back. You need to make it come back. It will take 20 years to get Pakistan back on track. You need to be independent, stay away from very powerful countries like US, and China because you can not say no to them. Trade with them, learn from them, get money from them, but keep them out of your country.

Promote education. Regulate madrassahs. Create new cities, 3 are too little for a country of 180 million people.

Create a new block of Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, and promote mutual development.

I wish Pakistan best of luck, but more than anyone else, Pakistanis need to acknowledge their mistakes, and straighten things. You will reap the benefits.

We as a nation are fine, and need no assistance. It may take 15-20 years down the line, however we have the potential to prosper within half that time.

Over the years your IA has seen almost no action on your western borders, so you can note the shift in policy.

No we dont want all other extremely backward south asian to nations to merge with us and bring us down

i get it... you don t want muslims to be 50% of your population that's what cuz u hate muslims yeah

sir yes but west pakistan was where the most religious mosques were and where more patriotism towards islam was whereas east pakistan had more hindus and christian than west pakistan....

you mean east pakistanis were fake muslims??? they must be thrilled to hear that :tup:

Ya!! that is exactly why, without fail, India makes it to top failed states of the world.. every single year!!... where as Pakistan is next big thing on the horizon.

Hi don't talk about failed states as that topic is banned plus i didn't say anything wrong in that post if so prove me wrong

you mean east pakistanis were fake muslims??? they must be thrilled to hear that :tup:

no sir not fake muslims

sorry not more than 3%.

why you jumping up and down just recently a tape reealed that some indian minister took money as bribe in commonwealth games??

razpak, jellodragon etc are all speaking the same language as the one guy who is very popular on pak news channels. hate india, they are enemies of muslims, they r fascists, they hate dalits, akhand bharat etc etc. i agree we have problems but not the way he tells u guys.

visit india before making any conclusions :hitwall:
or atleast listen to these guys who have visited india many times and have seen india with their own eyes.
India education system vs pakistan education sytem - YouTube

We as a nation are fine, and need no assistance. It may take 15-20 years down the line, however we have the potential to prosper within half that time.

Over the years your IA has seen almost no action on your western borders, so you can note the shift in policy.
In this new order (where usa is not an ally) u cant sustain a high growth without making peace n business with India...
n no action on western border is not coz ur policy shift its bcoz u cant afford two fronts action..(go figure)...ur now forced to make peace..with India...and inturn do business to survive ur tattered economy.

Hi don't talk about failed states as that topic is banned plus i didn't say anything wrong in that post if so prove me wrong

no sir not fake muslims

Each and every one of these said indicators, India is doing much better than Pakistan and that is exactly why, you are, where you are.. culmination of which reflects in the failed state index(ostrich like attitude won't help you there)and not even in the same league as us...even though we started out together.

Each and every one of these said indicators, India is doing much better than Pakistan and that is exactly why, you are.. where are you are and not even in the same league as us...even though we started out together.

WHAT A FAIL! started out together yes but how come pakistan only got 20% of money? how come pakistan got so little land? how come pakisan didn't even have money to give to the army? pakistan also had a much smaller population and U only give us 20% OF INDIAN MONEY? WE HAVE 2 parts of pakistan to develop and u guys play trickery on us? on top of that steal KASHMIR??

Every person has the potential to be a billionaire, but that doesn't happen does it?
Saying that you don't need assistance is a sign of arrogance which will come into your way to progress. No blaming you, just saying that we must admit we are both in problems. India and Pakistan both need help, and there's no problem is admitting it, and taking action to correct things in our houses.

razpak, jellodragon etc are all speaking the same language as the one guy who is very popular on pak news channels. hate india, they are enemies of muslims, they r fascists, they hate dalits, akhand bharat etc etc. i agree we have problems but not the way he tells u guys

no i never said i hate india.... btw BBC also said india education system is crap and in shambles want me to post that.

WHAT A FAIL! started out together yes but how come pakistan only got 20% of money? how come pakistan got so little land? how come pakisan didn't even have money to give to the army? pakistan also had a much smaller population and U only give us 20% OF INDIAN MONEY? WE HAVE 2 parts of pakistan to develop and u guys play trickery on us? on top of that steal KASHMIR??

20% was more than enough for Pakistan. And Pakistan was progressing good in the 50s and 60s, it was ahead of India in terms of living standards. The problem occurred somewhere in 60s, that destroyed in the next 40 years.

And no body took Kashmir from you because you didn't have it in the first place. In fact you tried to steal Kashmir from the Kashmiris by waging a war on Kashmir, due to which Kashmir was acceded to India, and Kashmir got divided between India and Pakistan.

no i never said i hate india.... btw BBC also said india education system is crap and in shambles want me to post that.

Pakistan's education is even worse. But is that a point? Both countries lag far behind western standards. Let's not get into mud slinging, we both have huge problems to counter, only difference being situation is improving in India, but Pakistan is getting worse, which it needs to correct.

20% was more than enough for Pakistan. And Pakistan was progressing good in the 50s and 60s, it was ahead of India in terms of living standards. The problem occurred somewhere in 60s, that destroyed in the next 40 years.

And no body took Kashmir from you because you didn't have it in the first place. In fact you tried to steal Kashmir from the Kashmiris by waging a war on Kashmir, due to which Kashmir was acceded to India, and Kashmir got divided between India and Pakistan.

More than enough :lol: :enjoy: Our rightful claim was 50% of Indian money and land but in Indian greed it was turned down...

No... Kashmir was ruled by a Hindu king. The majority Kashmiri's were Muslims. The majority wanted to join Pakistan but the Hindu king avoided and ignored his people's requests and ran to india. Now what i don't understand is that india is supposed to be biggest democracy why was democracy not shining in kashmir LOL but dont worry pakistan flag still flys high in srinagar

India is most underdeveloped nation in South Asia they cannot compete with the world simple... They don't have good doctors, good engineers, good hospitals, good military, good relations with countries around them, no independent foreign policy, huge deficit, they tax foreign workers which is why the foreign workers are skipping India, and huge corruption, 1/3 homes in India have no electricity, no rights for minorites... These are only few of the problems that India has to clean up so PLEASE India stick to your nation and stop talking about Pakistan thanks

Please elaborate bold part :tup:

India produces around 750000 engineers every year. Just check out in silicon valley :azn:
12000 post-graduate students pass out every year. even US citizen prefer health tourism in INDIA due to low cost + quality service.
Hospital- We have specialty hospital 15,393 2/3 are private & 40,000 community health centers. I know it's not enough we are improving rapidly.

Good military ?- are you nut's ? we are in 4th number. After USA, China, Russia.
We have Good relation with country around the Globe.
No Independent foreign policy - Did we do anything till now which is bad for INDIA & it's citizen. ?
We don't need foreign worker to work in INDIA as we are self sufficient in better Manpower.:coffee:
and huge corruption. - I agreed with you.
1/3 homes in India have no electricity- India's Ministry of Power launched Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana as one of its flagship programme in March 2005 with the objective of electrifying over one lakh un-electrified villages and to provide free electricity connections to 2.34 crore rural households. This free electricity program promises energy access to India's rural areas, but is in part creating problems for India's electricity sector.
No right for minority ? do you have any Idea about what you are talking about ?:hitwall:

my frnd screw bbc. do u have an idea that in 2012 pakistan slashed its tiny education budget by 45%, while india increased its already big education budget by 40% and will soon tripple it in coming years. dont compare indian unis to western standards. we lag behind in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom