What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BANGBRO, If you knew anything about anything, which you obviously don't, you would know that the first group of evolved homo sapiens commonly referred to as San Bushmen crossed Arabian peninsula into Iran and reached what is now "Pakistan" and branched into Central Asia and what is now "India" which is why one of the oldest archeological sites in the world, and the oldest in sub-continent, is in Riwat, Murree, Pakistan.

Riwat (Rawat, Murree) is a Lower Paleolithic site in Punjab, northern Pakistan, providing evidence of Homo occupation that is among the earliest outside Africa, dating to 1.9 million years ago. The site was excavated in 1983.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riwat

Likewise, the first signs of civilization in sub-continent are in Indus Valley, which is again in "Pakistan".

Why this racism and bigotry against India? Be sensible. You yourself were probably Indian before partition of British india. Nationality/Ethnicism always changes according to dominant powers.

I have to disagree here.
Pakistanis were not Indians. The only people living in Pakistan that have an Indian background are just 9% of total population...
British India has nothing to with this. It was made up and lasted for only 200 years...
I know people assume neighbouring countries as 'same' but really how many do you see in this world (Germany--France--Spain? Iran-Afghan-Turk?). In this same manner i don't see the relationship between Pakistani ehtnics and Indian ethnics. Our 9% of the Indians have imposed their Indian linguistics.

You are obviously hurt because all of India traces its roots back to Pakistan. Even your claims of 5,000 years old civilization are based on Pakistan. Its a scientific fact. Good luck disproving it. Though I would love to hear your version of history. Its very entertaining.

Is that what you are taught in India?

Well, take a seat. I have bad news for you.

You have been brainwashed.

1. Do tell what is your claim to Indus Valley Civilization which is now in Pakistan?

2. I don't see you refuting my argument of how India itself was populated.

3. I know you are mad at us, but would you like to discuss the practice of Sati?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Is it just me or the guys in the video just sounded confident(as opposed to over-confident). The girls were hilarious though. One says USA has a lot of employment opportunities(at a time when Americans are in despair about job losses, this will only scare them :rofl. Apparently their country has better opportunities for Indians than themselves). The other girl talks in the fake American accent typical of Indian anchors and models.

no actually you are the suffers .. you are the one that were ruled,.. raped.. converted by hordes of arabs and turks... your forefathers were looted and ruled by these neanderthals.. you converted out of fear for your lives... and now you are the one carrying that legacy... your forefathers were the main sufferers .. not the modern india,, but the modern pakistan saw the looting .. bloodbath .. raping and finally got converted ,,, i feel for your ancestors .. and now clowns like you defend the legacy of these looted .. rapers coming from arabia nad turkey... :) that is hillarious..
that stuff was in the past, but this is india s present

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the fuss is about. At least we are not whining all the time. Check pakistani news papers and TV. There will a bunch of people discussing why their nation is dismal and whom they can blame. They have still not gotten over the two nation theory because of their inability to find a national identity and cynicism.

I have to disagree here.
Pakistanis were not Indians. The only people living in Pakistan that have an Indian background are just 9% of total population...
British India has nothing to with this. It was made up and lasted for only 200 years...
I know people assume neighbouring countries as 'same' but really how many do you see in this world (Germany--France--Spain? Iran-Afghan-Turk?). In this same manner i don't see the relationship between Pakistani ehtnics and Indian ethnics. Our 9% of the Indians have imposed their Indian linguistics.

Its not about neighbouring country otherwise I agree with you. RayKalm was egotistically using the analogy to "show" that it is Pakistanis who invented number Zero. When in reality it was the Maya civilization in ancient Maurya empire who did so. Some claims put it to Babylonians around that time.

One thing is a fact that there was nothing called as Pakistan before 47. The name itself is a creation. even if the earliest civilization is from present Pakistan it cannot be said that it was of Pakistani origin, land was divided by people not those early civilization..

Pakistan is our modern name Indus valley is our heritage and ancestry. You have Ganghes jungle ancestry wild uncivilized tribes.

But Pakistan was nothing more than a vast territory in northwestern India that bore the brunt of every Islamic invasion from the time immemorial. The indigenous people of the land were Indo-Aryans and followed Hinduism, and the fact remains that the descendants of those people still occupy the region under the banner of a different religion 1300 years later.:confused:

Pakistan is our modern name Indus valley is our heritage and ancestry. You have Ganghes jungle ancestry wild uncivilized tribes.

Even their name is derived from a river which flows mostly through Pakistan, with tiny courses through the occupied territories :lol:

India should be properly called Gangia :D

Confidence is required to move up in development.

that stuff was in the past, but this is india s present

Its another example of how Indians feel empowered and confident to take on the challenges facing the society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom