What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

OMG, how dare you!
85931.gif

angry-old-person-e1278945403276.jpg

And they generally have wrinkly old skins along with a half broken denture ! :woot:

look who is saying, a Pakistani telling us we are corrupt..Their own president who need his 10 % in everything.Everyone is corrupt including army,judiciary,politicians :)..Bush said it right Pakistanis can sell their *** for dollars :P :P

we-love-you-mom-1.jpg

:P....No honest Aunty Jee ! :D

Dude, you're not Arthas or the Lynch King ! The following is a more apt depiction of Your Highness :

cute-kitten-cats-6987468-670-578.jpg

I'm this guy on the other hand :

3420235657_c46dcd9e3e_z.jpg

'Wait is that a $10 note lying there' ! :lol:
You have crossed all the red lines Armbutt!
860852.gif
Well...I guess...
875846.gif
I am so screwed...
316572.gif

look who is saying, a Pakistani telling us we are corrupt..Their own president who need his 10 % in everything.Everyone is corrupt including army,judiciary,politicians :)..Bush said it right Pakistanis can sell their *** for dollars :P :P

At least he is not changing his rate, if we count growing inflation.....:lol:

You have crossed all the red lines Armbutt!
860852.gif
Well...I guess...
875846.gif
I am so screwed...
316572.gif

I'm more screwed then you and that too in real life because I quietly went downstairs right into the kitchen, opened the freezer and took out the Chocolate that my little sister told me not too even touch ! Suffice it to say...most of it is lying at the bottom of my stomach and I don't have a replacement...what am I going to do when she finds out in the morning ! :blink:

I'm more screwed then you and that too in real life because I quietly went downstairs right into the kitchen, opened the freezer and took out the Chocolate that my little sister told me not too even touch ! Suffice it to say...most of it is lying at the bottom of my stomach and I don't have a replacement...what am I going to do when she finds out in the morning ! :blink:

O Bhai!!! tune to is thread ki ma-behen kar di. :rofl::rofl:

Indians are most corrupt because they are born that way. Indians see from their parents to do gundda-gardi, so in end they learn from that. It's once in a blue moon you see a honest-trustworthy Indian.

You are right. You are, literally, so screwed...:lol: I wouldn't dare to do it if I were in your place. Okay, at first deny your linkage to the robbery of that piece of chocolate to absorb her intial anger. After then, you can admit your crime gradually but of course after buying her sth in return.

You are right. You are, literally, so screwed...:lol: I wouldn't dare to do it if I were in your place. Okay, at first deny your linkage to the robbery of that piece of chocolate to absorb her intial anger. After then, you can admit your crime gradually but of course after buying her sth in return.

Yup...I think I'll have to do something in the morning ! :cheesy:

Alright, Black, its 2:00 a.m (at night) here and I've got to get to the office at around 7:00 a.m in the morning so I should be off ! Take care...!

Once a German colleague told me ,"Indians don't have habit of saying "NO, I can't do it" instead you people always say "I will try.""

I heard the same words from other Europeans and American people, never noticed such a minute things about our habit.

If you ask me, the biggest single problem with Indian team members is this one - never being able to say 'No'. Gets everyone into trouble.

Yup...I think I'll have to do something in the morning ! :cheesy:

Alright, Black, its 2:00 a.m (at night) here and I've got to get to the office at around 7:00 a.m in the morning so I should be off ! Take care...!

Yah you will, you horrible horrible thief...!:bunny:when you get home tomorrow after work, this will be waiting for you...
stock-photo-10281081-angry-little-girl.jpg

Don't forget to sleep well...:coffee:

Questions: Why are indians so corrupt?

Answer: Because they are Indians :D kidding

My perception about Indians co workers is they are very subservient and use all sort of politics/buttering to get ahead of others :P

Back
Top Bottom