What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

Why didn't they fire you somebozo ? Any sane boss would. You dont just 'lose' a 99% finalized deal and walk with your head attached to your neck.

I suppose the owner is somehow associated with your family.

India ranks 95th and Pakistan ranks 134th at Corruption Perceptions Index.
So, pakistan is more corrupt as compared to india.

Simply, because they are more than happy to work for 20 times less salaries than others, they get the scolding with a smile, and work longer, and that's what others don't tolerate. They are known with their incompetency at their professions.

we are the only human beings rest all are.......................... who knows:angel:

I am sure you are...:lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162827 said:
we pakistanis are ahead of all you fools lol

i%20feels%20ya%20bra.png

For OP the case appears to be of sour grapes and since PDF is free he could post any crap here and amazingly he found some @#@#head supporters.

Simply, because they are more than happy to work for 20 times less salaries than others, they get the scolding with a smile, and work longer, and that's what others don't tolerate. They are known with their incompetency at their professions.

I am sure you are...:lol:

I think its better if Arabs stay out of this. Its not like the world knows you for your professional skills, I am sure Arabs are as bottom of the world as it get when it comes to professional incompetency. Asking Europeans to come dig your oil because you dont have any brains and then you point fingers at Indians.

Once a German colleague told me ,"Indians don't have habit of saying "NO, I can't do it" instead you people always say "I will try.""

I heard the same words from other Europeans and American people, never noticed such a minute things about our habit.

But the Mule had lipstick on and she was eyeing my in a naughty way ! :smitten:

You pervert! I mean, I understand Mosa's sexual orientation but you?! That was too much...

I think its better if Arabs stay out of this. Its not like the world knows you for your professional skills, I am sure Arabs are as bottom of the world as it get when it comes to professional incompetency. Asking Europeans to come dig your oil because you dont have any brains and then you point fingers at Indians.

Oh, I thought you don't know the meaning of "bottom"!

Back
Top Bottom