What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

I'm sorry....I'm sorry ! I erred my Lord...I'll never leave your Royal Highness for another ! :kiss3:

I am afraid that the ship has sailed. But, it could help if you create a thread intended to shame Mosa in the Arab section. I might reconsider your case then.:coffee:

I am afraid that the ship sailed. But, it could help if you create a thread intended to shame Mosa in Arab section. I might reconsider your case.:coffee:

when did arabs start fighting each other in this forum?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162827 said:
we pakistanis are ahead of all you fools lol

How about your PPP get some tutoring from our AL. I can guarantee you, your Zardari will get
completely refined with new found valor and will revolutionize corruption in PAK. Deal?:azn:

I am afraid that the ship has sailed. But, it could help if you create a thread intended to shame Mosa in the Arab section. I might reconsider your case then.:coffee:

Haaanh ! Hes a Moderator...do you want me to loose out on both Your Highness and the Mule and be Forever Alone, My Queen ! :woot:

P.S You can't nearly pull-off as good a belly dance as Mosa can so....I'm thinking...I'm still thinking ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3162910 said:
when did arabs start fighting each other in this forum?

He shall pay for mocking Jordanians. Imagine that he dared to call them fat. Well, not directly but he was implying they are fat people, and that's a red line for me...:coffee:
redline_390.jpg

He shall pay for mocking Jordanians. Imagine that he dared to call them fat. Well, not directly but he was implying they are fat people, and that's a red line for me...:coffee:
redline_390.jpg

But Jordanians are fat ! Look at the King - He seems to have a double chin ! But then again Queen Rania is fit, pretty and an absolutely wonderful person - I'm sure shes a Pakistani in disguise ! :P

Haaanh ! Hes a Moderator...do you want me to loose out on both Your Highness and the Mule and be Forever Alone, My Queen ! :woot:

P.S You can't nearly pull-off as good a belly dance as Mosa can so....I'm thinking...I'm still thinking ?

Ahhh...I see, your afraid of a fat moderator rather than me. Don't forget that I am the high commander! It seems you are back to my list of doomed people...
lich-king.jpg

Just dawned on me today, after losing a 99% finalized deal - why do indians abroad happen to be so corrupt? Tecnically you cannot get through any company in KSA where majority workers are Indians. And they dont happen to hold clear / straight forward communication with you either but keep inventing an unlimited list of lame excuses forever.

Then why do you deal with Majority (Workers) indian companies...Nobody is holding your pinki to deal with them. Its out of choice.

Every outcome is because of the choices one makes....No pity here....Its called open market competition.

But Jordanians are fat ! Look at the King - He seems to have a double chin ! But then again Queen Rania is fit, pretty and an absolutely wonderful person - I'm sure shes a Pakistani in disguise ! :P

OMG, how dare you!
85931.gif

angry-old-person-e1278945403276.jpg

Didnt you have Pakistani flags yesterday :angel:

Just like my neighbour in the US. He tells everyone in the neighourhood that is Desi from India...!I corrected him once in front of our common Golf buddies that " He only wishes"...thats the last time he came out to play golf.

Ahhh...I see, your afraid of a fat moderator rather than me. Don't forget that I am the high commander! It seems you back to my list of doomed people...
lich-king.jpg

Dude, you're not Arthas or the Lynch King ! The following is a more apt depiction of Your Highness :

cute-kitten-cats-6987468-670-578.jpg

I'm this guy on the other hand :

3420235657_c46dcd9e3e_z.jpg

'Wait is that a $10 note lying there' ! :lol:

How about your PPP get some tutoring from our AL. I can guarantee you, your Zardari will get
completely refined with new found valor and will revolutionize corruption in PAK. Deal?:azn:

if zardari goes to bangladesh AL will rather pay to get taught by him afterwards :lol:

--------------------------------

who says jordanians are fat, i love this girl you posted

ya habibi :woot:

large_Jordanian-Christians-Demo-Jan10-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom