What's new

Why are indians so corrupt?

jbond leave it... you are getting gang raped like the women in delhi...

Before jumping a debate, try reading what the question was.. Guess you are literate enough..

why it always seem as someone is stepping on your tail :D Your temperature is always hot :P

I was just giving reply to your post where you were asking for sources

Yeah only because failed countries of Asia were not part of the survey. You guys always do this, just because your country was not good enough to even be part of some study/survey doesn't mean its better than India and doesn't give you right to point fingers at us.

I never said we are corruption free society but i don't get the attitude of those indians here who don't recognise its existence in their society and get defensive :)

why it always seem as someone is stepping on your tail :D Your temperature is always hot :P

I was just giving reply to your post where you were asking for sources

Step out of the burqa and read again with open eyes what was asked..

The question was about Sonia Gandhi and $70 billion claim, dumbo jumbo.. Hope it's clear to you now :lol:

Yes we are corrupt but we are no idiots. We may be corrupt individually but not collectively. We didn't sell our motherland to the Americans. We don't give free access to some firangis to kill our own people just for few dollars in the name of aid. Pakistan has received $20 billion in US aids since 2001 but the money just seem to disappear as Pakistan has gone from bad to worse in these 10 years.

Of all the nations, Pakistan calling us corrupt. Americans would be laughing.

Yes we are corrupt but we are no idiots. We may be corrupt individually but not collectively. We didn't sell our motherland to the Americans. We don't give free access to some firangis to kill our own people just for few dollars in the name of aid. Pakistan has received $20 billion in US aids since 2001 but the money just seem to disappear as Pakistan has gone from bad to worse in these 10 years.

Of all the nations, Pakistan calling us corrupt. Americans would be laughing.

Nice, very nice... I shouldn't reply or I'll be pink :)

I never said we are corruption free society but i don't get the attitude of those indians here who don't recognise its existence in their society and get defensive :)

Its not just about corruption, pretty much every thing in which India fares badly Pakistanis rock up doing their corny finger pointing. Little do they realise that if their country was part of that particular study there is a very good chance that they d rank worse than India:lol:

Coming back to corruption, this is something every developing country goes through. As the country gets richer you ll see corruption level go down.

9h5cvn.jpg

Apparently all the corruption in the world is related to Poverty, which stems from lack of general education, and abuse of little education by the supposedly "educated", holding high offices and managing poverty instead of combating it.
Poverty is the worst state of mind humans can live with, it is a mostly created or left around by the ignorant "educated" people seeing their advantage in keeping others poor to be supplied by manpower or cheap labour, which at the end proves little thinking; instead of going for the total population life enhancement, the majority of the "third world countries" have lazy and lousy governance. But yet again when the real big "profit" is found in Mafia-like illegal activities, many nations including the UK but by no means restricted to it, India leads in corruption, because it leads in poverty, Israel leads in all illegal activities around the world from top down; they are the accountants, the lawyers, the bankers and the behind the scenes lobbyists or even politicians, but they seem to be associated Indians mobsters all around the Globe.
Canada with a beautiful projected image, leads in the Americas in all illegal activities, from drug trafficking to outright fraud schemes. It is also mostly controlled by Zionists.
Every city's down town realestate, be it in North America or Europe, belongs to Zionists too, this is mainly to "Clean" the black money, since the money transactions are huge every month, they can easily hide the illicit money, be it in local "businesses" or offshore "companies", to have the perpetual ability of controlling politics, hence creating a vicious cycle of corruption.
My conclusion is like my introduction, Corruption is proportional to poverty, while the rich "enjoy" their money (before paying a dear price for it), the majority of the populations suffers the hardships of the everyday life - created artificially, either on purpose, by egocentricism or/and by malice -; i.e; The World Mafia controls 1 trillion (black money) dollars on its own, and this is only the known one or the tip of the iceberg!!!

Apparently all the corruption in the world is related to Poverty, which stems from lack of general education, and abuse of little education by the supposedly "educated", holding high offices and managing poverty instead of combating it.
Poverty is the worst state of mind humans can live with, it is a mostly created or left around by the ignorant "educated" people seeing their advantage in keeping others poor to be supplied by manpower or cheap labour, which at the end proves little thinking; instead of going for the total population life enhancement, the majority of the "third world countries" have lazy and lousy governance. But yet again when the real big "profit" is found in Mafia-like illegal activities, many nations including the UK but by no means restricted to it, India leads in corruption, because it leads in poverty, Israel leads in all illegal activities around the world from top down; they are the accountants, the lawyers, the bankers and the behind the scenes lobbyists or even politicians, but they seem to be associated Indians mobsters all around the Globe.
Canada with a beautiful projected image, leads in the Americas in all illegal activities, from drug trafficking to outright fraud schemes. It is also mostly controlled by Zionists.
Every city's down town realestate, be it in North America or Europe, belongs to Zionists too, this is mainly to "Clean" the black money, since the money transactions are huge every month, they can easily hide the illicit money, be it in local "businesses" or offshore "companies", to have the perpetual ability of controlling politics, hence creating a vicious cycle of corruption.
My conclusion is like my introduction, Corruption is proportional to poverty, while the rich "enjoy" their money (before paying a dear price for it), the majority of the populations suffers the hardships of the everyday life - created artificially, either on purpose, by egocentricism or/and by malice -; i.e; The World Mafia controls 1 trillion (black money) dollars on its own, and this is only the known one or the tip of the iceberg!!!

Not agreed. Its not poverty but greed to which corruption can be related to. The well to do govt officials are deep into corruption and apparently when we talk about corruption, only the govt machinery fits the bill. From a lowly clerk to the ministers, everyone expects his share of offering. Common man is bound to be dragged to this sh!t but again only those who can afford add to the corrupts not the poor man.

For me corruption is due to:

1.Poverty
2.Low moral values.
3. Being oblivious of its consequences.

BTW, those whose bottoms are burning due to honest criticism - we lost the deal due to your stringent compliance with good business ethics and refusal to pay any under-table incentives. This was made very clear to us in the last round through subtle messages as it was very difficult for them to reject us due to good price and good track record as compared to competitors. You cant compare a German products with a Taiwan / Chinese one anyway!

Here indians are working for 10% the salary and taking away the jobs. Apparently life must be really cheap there, some indians even work for 7540INR.
It's nothing to be proud of, greedy bussinessmen hire you then blame the managers(pakistani/egyptians usually) for incompetency

Sick of India Against corruption, Anna's Movement, Lokpal etc., There seems to be a wave of Anti-corruption movements in the country. Even the spiritual leaders are taking this seriously. NOT surprisingly, PDF is once again years behind in discussing the issue. Enough with this whole Corruption! get on with the actual work !

Not agreed. Its not poverty but greed to which corruption can be related to. The well to do govt officials are deep into corruption and apparently when we talk about corruption, only the govt machinery fits the bill. From a lowly clerk to the ministers, everyone expects his share of offering. Common man is bound to be dragged to this sh!t but again only those who can afford add to the corrupts not the poor man.

Greed is mental poverty, since many if not most of the rich are greedy, one can say they are poor too, and their behaviour doesn't help them nor the others in any conceivable way.
The modern world perceive and associate money to success and success is associated with sexual desire, and ultimately everything is related to a sense of power and control called on by animalistic instincts.
So the real rich people are the ones who control the money in a modest way, they know what they need to live happily, and whatever excess they might have, they will use it for the betterment of others who needs it. This is the real power, since they have power over themselves and control their animalistic instincts, be it in politics or in society in general, this is how, I believe and know with certainty, a standard human should be.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom