What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

This was the comparison of indian muslims vs Pakistani muslims.

And Pakistan's below poverty population is 25%.

dude if 48% of a majority Muslim country is under the poverty line, how does your math give you that only 25% happen to be Muslim. I know you got that from some off shoot site, but come on. Look around, you have no platform to brag about economically vs India.

Looo tou aur Private Practice kisss tarhaan baantiii hai ? I remember my Dad use to come home at around 3 at night after finishing clinic at around 12 & then being called to the Hospital for an emergency (bleeder) & then leave for Hospital again at around 7 !

Aaap Doctor loggonnn kiii zindagii bohat aukhii hai...can't even say No because dosriii end pee bandeiii hiii na pharakk jaii ! :hitwall:

Trainees ke thori bachat ho jati hay, private practice bananay mein abhi kafi time para hay... Waise tau we I am on for 36 hours (consecutive) aur iss see ziayada aur kya karron meray bhai?

This proves Indian Muslim follow Islam in its true form and don't indulge in any act against humanity .
58hzg.gif

dude if 48% of a majority Muslim country is under the poverty line, how does your math give you that only 25% happen to be Muslim. I know you got that from some off shoot site, but come on. Look around, you have no platform to brag about economically vs India.

48% figure is wrong.

Pakistan's below poverty figure 25%.

Attending a marriage. Has been busy for last 10 days. Like I said, Babri, Gujrat and Mumbai riots, his is all people discuss, whereas more Muslims are killed in Pakistan daily. Everyday there is thread on it. Better look at condition of Muslims in Pakistan than in India. We all know who are more safe where.

These discussions are never reached with any conclusion as Pakistanis can't admit Indian Muslims achieving laurels in every field while Indians can't accept accusations made by Pakistanis.

i agree with you on the part that Pakistanis should not talk about Indian muslims totally agreed,

now see this post
Why recruit when there's surplus demand around our neighborhood?

The simple reason why AQ can't find it easy here is because there is a rationale behind the founding of modern India. Unlike some other places, it was not founded on a single point teetering pillar which would not stand still and eventually collapse.

as said previously i agree with you on the part that Pakistanis should not talk about Indian muslims like wise you should also recognize that there is a trend in India which likes to show that Indian muslims are better of in India then in Pakistan & in some way trying to imply that the creation of Pakistan was wrong thats where i have a problem with. when someone talk about on the subject of partition or separation from India in 1947 they almost immediately give the example of Pakistan like most muslims opted to stay in India which is a lie because the majority of muslims after the partition were in fact in Pakistan & east Pakistan present day Bangladesh & not in India plus while comparing the condition of Muslims in the subcontinent targeting Pakistan's creation while at the same time conveniently forgetting the fact that it was not only Pakistan that separated from India but also east Pakistan present day Bangladesh & very easily take that part away from the picture when in fact the Pakistan movement itself received the most supports & votes, so if it is the subject of partition of India one is targeting & talking about then why only target Pakistan ? instead why not complete the picture by bringing in Bangladesh after all they are also an independent country just like Pakistan & are not a part of India, as for conditions good or bad the Muslims in Pakistan & Bangladesh made a choice to separate from India & then go our separate ways in 71 & we ( both Pakistanis & Bangladeshis are happy with that), & Indians should respect our decision & not bring in the condition of Indian muslims vs Pakistani Muslims vis-vis Bangladeshi muslims same way the Indian muslims made a choice to stay in India & are happy about it & we should respect that & "NOT" interfere in their matter

This proves Indian Muslim follow Islam in its true form and don't indulge in any act against humanity .
58hzg.gif

It just proves that India is better at protecting its Muslims from brain washing ***** is all.

If Pakistan cared for Indian Muslims we would not be blocking their OIC acceptance left and right. As far as Pakistanis are concerned they are ghaddar and we do not want them, so for those people who be asking for "one last population transfer" fat chance.

Other than a few who have family across I would be very surprised if any Indian Muslim would choose Pakistan over India.

Other than a few who have family across I would be very surprised if any Indian Muslim would choose Pakistan over India.

I am talking about those people who question the loyalty of Indian Muslims and say there should be "one last population transfer" in exchange for Pakistani minorities. The point being we would never agree to that so just take care of your own people and we ours.

it seems that having become de-sensitized to bullsh*t -- you now don't realize how much bullsh*t it is that you are spewing out.

may you be guided and may you mend your ways

What was the "specific" BS , you are referring to , here.

PS: Btwn I like the usual forum words like "spewing", "bullshit" etc, which you too seems to use a lot in reply's .Also the prayer part where u say "may you be guided" was the most funniest and one of the most classic words which are repeated here.

48% figure is wrong.

Pakistan's below poverty figure 25%.

When was the last time Pakistan released its Poverty figures.For years Pak govt has refused to release official estimate of poverty figure.Many now believe it is way above the official estimate.
Pakistan Poverty increased to an astonishing 43 Percent - MarketWatch.pk

I am talking about those people who question the loyalty of Indian Muslims and say there should be "one last population transfer" in exchange for Pakistani minorities. The point being we would never agree to that so just take care of your own people and we ours.

No one in India wants another population transfer.Those who think like that are simply idiots.

Dont worry on that count, India's constitution is more than capable of taking care of it ever increasing minorities, only the Parsis are a worry - they dont breed fast and much enough.

Back
Top Bottom