What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

Pakistanis do not care for your Muslims, they had a chance to emigrate and chose not to. As far as we are concerned they are just as much our enemies as any other community in your nation in times of war.
Tu hi ek saccha insaan mila hai yaar. Aakhir tune apne species ki ijjat rakh li. :D

That a black person was deemed acceptable only in 2008 is not exactly a bygone problem..and when did the civil rights come about 60s ?70s ? How is that so distant into the past ?

Dude the caste system did not wipe out the native population or quarantine them into "reservations". Yes its a social evil and changes are happening for the better. Now the so called lower castes, harijans are better politically and economically represented and a dalit had been the president of India well before a black could become the same in US..

Its not about Hindus..its about Indians...Repeat after me,its about 1.3 billion Indians...As Indians we dont need comparison or moralistic lessons from anybody out there...

We recognize we have problems, as you said no society is perfect, but our problems should be held in perspective of our ideals, our history, our limitations and not on the blue print of what America was or is or will be.

I replied to your post no because of your criticism, but because of your "I am a proud Amercan..america is yada yada yada" bull ****.

more abject ignorance from you. The blacks were out of slavery as law and were given equal rights , both in a very short term ( much too long for my liking) compared to the years of the countries existence. A black was not accepted in 2008, we had several high ranking " Blacks" in both govt and private sectors. Sure we have tons more to go in terms of discrimination. But nowhere compared to where India is at it's point now. You actually have laws on the books regarding inter religion marriages right now!

The caste system did not wipe anyone out or segregated people? wtf are you smoking. The whole system is predicated on segregation and thereby keeping them at a lower social structure which yields them to be wiped out sooner. Can't get access to certain hospitals, can't touch someone, can't drink out of a well... this has been it's roots. when you keep them on the outskirts and don't provide them same access, what do you think happens to them? When you butcher and kill someone based on their caste what do you think that is called? They were not "welcomed" period. This is way more than what could be called an " small but acceptable ill".

You want to cite one person in a high office as some " look we did them good". But the larger system is way way into discrimination. You are clouded by this dangerous Hindu only doctrine , I know it, others know it- hell you never shy away from saying it yourself. You will lose in the end is my reverent belief, your doctrine will be a very very small minority view

Tu hi ek saccha insaan mila hai yaar. Aakhir tune apne species ki ijjat rakh li. :D

Oii.. Why are u discussing poverty in this thread.

Is it that only the super rich join Al-Queda and poor Indian Muslims have better things to do with their life?:what:

Is it that only the super rich join Al-Queda and poor Indian Muslims have better things to do with their life?:what:

What does poverty have to do with my or even his comment??

@Emmie : Aaaj Clinic se jaaldiii farig ho gaiiii ! Bhaiii kiyaa karteii hooo 2-3 a.m takkk behtaa karoo roooz ! :D

Dhakay day ker nikal diya unhoo nay nurse nay complain ker de the aur waise bhi jo taang toote the ab theek ho gai hay, lol. Still at ward, going to take rest of the night off.. 2 3 baje tak, kya baat kertay ho yar!

App sunao, paisay abb bhi kam ho rahay hein kya accounts mein?

Last edited by a moderator:
94.9% Muslims in india live below the poverty line.
Where do Muslim stand* in India
In Pakistan around 25%.
Islamic Research Foundation International Report....:rofl:. Why I am not surprised ? Give stats from UN or govt. census.

Rehne de bhai, naa jaane kahan se laaya hai tu ye link.

They are discussing poverty. I am just clearing things. BTW poverty is an important aspect in spread of extremism.

If Pakistan cared for Indian Muslims we would not be blocking their OIC acceptance left and right. As far as Pakistanis are concerned they are ghaddar and we do not want them, so for those people who be asking for "one last population transfer" fat chance.

Islamic Research Foundation International Report....:rofl:. Why I am not surprised ? Give stats from UN or govt. census.

Rehne de bhai, naa jaane kahan se laaya hai tu ye link.

Ab alag alag states ki alag alag muslim poverty figures kahan se laon?

General stats se hi pata chal raha hai.

They are very poor.

Dhakay day ker nikal diya unhoo nay nurse nay complain ker de the aur waise bhi jo taang toote the ab theek ho gai hay, lol. Still at ward, going to take rest of the night off.. 2 3 baje tak, kya baat kertay ho yar!

Looo tou aur Private Practice kisss tarhaan baantiii hai ? I remember my Dad use to come home at around 3 at night after finishing clinic at around 12 & then being called to the Hospital for an emergency (bleeder) & then leave for Hospital again at around 7 !

Aaap Doctor loggonnn kiii zindagii bohat aukhii hai...can't even say No because dosriii end pee bandeiii hiii na pharakk jaii ! :hitwall:

Looo tou aur Private Practice kisss tarhaan baantiii hai ? I remember my Dad use to come home at around 3 at night after finishing clinic at around 12 & then being called to the Hospital for an emergency (bleeder) & then leave for Hospital again at around 7 !

Aaap Doctor loggonnn kiii zindagii bohat aukhii hai...can't even say No because dosriii end pee bandeiii hiii na pharakk jaii ! :hitwall:

94.9% Muslims in india live below the poverty line.

Where do Muslim stand* in India

In Pakistan around 25%.

why do insist on being called out here? If you are really a good citizen of your country , you would not make a fool of yourself.

what percentage of Indians ( all) live under poverty vs Pakistanis? or should we pull stats only for your minorities, which I may add is the worst, defaming stats, in how you are losing the minority population year after year in pakistan. Muslim are growing in India not reversing that trend as your minorities are doing Pakistan.

this is an old stat 37% of Indians in 2009 were under poverty line. while yours is close to 48%.

If you were only so lucky to be economically at India's stature. Really - where is the pride of achievement in pakistan that you can gloat about? I guess you just want taunt Indians and troll them

why do insist on being called out here? If you are really a good citizen of your country , you would not make a fool of yourself.

what percentage of Indians ( all) live under poverty vs Pakistanis? or should we pull stats only for your minorities, which I may add is the worst, defaming stats, in how you losing the minority population year after year in pakistan.

this is an old stat 37% of Indians in 2009 were under poverty line. while yours is close to 48%.

If you were only so lucky to be economically at India's stature. Really - where is the pride of achievement in pakistan that you can gloat about? I guess you just want taunt Indians and troll them

This was the comparison of indian muslims vs Pakistani muslims.

And Pakistan's below poverty population is 25%.

I didnt follow up on their court trails.. my bad.

dimwit.me... haha ...

Lanka... .. i knew somebody might bring that up... for just in case...

We got an angry bird in here.. LOL

it seems that having become de-sensitized to bullsh*t -- you now don't realize how much bullsh*t it is that you are spewing out.

may you be guided and may you mend your ways

Back
Top Bottom