What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

A country which has become the breading ground of al-Qaeda and exporting jihadist would have something wrong in their grass root of there foundation .
I'm not going to name as you may know this country very well ;)

Its more of reactionary characteristics of Indians. We don't bring Pakistani Muslims topics or dalit topics. I can give you couple of names of posters especially elite ones who always post about Indian Muslims and Dalits and create mess in PDF.

Indians troll, I agree, but many of us just reactive than proactive.

Of course I post about Pakistani minorities, ONLY because for some people comparisons had to be make to put some sense in their thick heads. Otherwise I don't care what you do with your minorities. I just read news and think more about India.

As I was expecting! See you have your reasons - Nay, what we do is reactionary, we are reactive than proactive unlike Pakistanis and it has more to do with the trolling that too ONLY reactive.. Angles, in a nutshell..

Just to embellish your info, posting Indian social issues is banned on PDF... Infarction is issued to the one who posts it, moreover thread is closed or deleted... Guess what we don't have such a luxury on PDF, so the threads covering social issues are always opened for you guys..

Just forget it, I know like others you too are not going to make out anything out of this discussion..

Abedi mein kehtaa hunn India move kar jaa...you won't have to worry about your safety anymore ! :D

Aur saaath saaath Allah dei waaasteiii apneii bhai Faisal Raza Abedi ko bhiii leiii jaaa ! :fie:

Mein kahien bhi chala jaon ga lakin india kabhi nahi jaon ga.

Aur faisal ko tu bardast kerna paray ga. :lol:

@KRAIT kyo DJ ki Maths ki Bhes ki eyes kar raha hai :lol:

Haar man jao bhai. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I was expecting! See you have your reasons - Nay, what we do is reactionary, we are reactive than proactive unlike Pakistanis and it has more to do with the trolling that too ONLY reactive.. Angles, in a nutshell..
Just to embellish your info, posting Indian social issues is banned on PDF... Infarction is issued to the one who posts it, moreover thread is closed or deleted... Guess what we don't have such a luxury on PDF, so the threads covering social issues are always opened for you guys..
Just forget it, I know like others you too are not going to make out anything out of this discussion..
Valid point. I agree with thread issue, but look at posts made by posters from both the countries.

As I said, these threads never end up in anything constructive. Just same old blame game. :enjoy:

I was watching a documentary on Ayodhya issue, the director, the cameraman and the priest of a temple in that documentary was murdered. They showed few of the reality during that tense period. Most of the people who were poor had no issues with Hindus or Muslims, they were just worried about how they will get money for two time meal.

I will post the link if I find it.

Achaa pehleii yeh bataa Lahore mein Mohajir-abad kidhaaar haiii ? :rofl:
Tujhe nahin pata ? Aila, ye kya kiya tune.....jaa padai kar, tere exams hain naa....

Mein kahien bhi chala jaon ga lakin india kabhi nahi jaon ga.
Aur faisal ko tu bardast kerna paray ga. :lol:
Haar man jao bhai. :lol:
Chal yaar ab no more Maths. Kambakhat bore ho gaye numbers se. :D

@Emmie : Aaaj Clinic se jaaldiii farig ho gaiiii ! Bhaiii kiyaa karteii hooo 2-3 a.m takkk behtaa karoo roooz ! :D

I never saw any Muslim proving his loyalty to the nation. They just do what they do the best, they excel in their profession and bring good name to country. If it means that by doing their job with excellence is proving their loyalty, then so be it. At least their act of proving is helping the nation.

Indian Muslims are actually fed up of Pakistan's constant effort to incite differences. They hate the fact that even when they opted to live in India, Pakistan can't get to terms with the reality.

Just move on and leave Indian Muslims alone. Take care of our own people first. No need to being protector of Muslims all around the world. It just makes you laughing stock.

Pakistanis do not care for your Muslims, they had a chance to emigrate and chose not to. As far as we are concerned they are just as much our enemies as any other community in your nation in times of war.

@Emmie : Aaaj Clinic se jaaldiii farig ho gaiiii ! Bhaiii kiyaa karteii hooo 2-3 a.m takkk behtaa karoo roooz ! :D

sorry this pure rubbish. The conversation is not being debated on the point of Muslims being radical and some need to be forgiving to that ideology. the conversation is about regular citizens of India that happen to be Muslims and ARE discriminated against.

and not as a broad brush but large enough numbers of them to look introspectively for all Indians. I agree this also bleeds into folks of other persuasions in India. But that does not mitigate the communities treatment which is in question here

I dont get this discriminated Bull cr@p, when the opportunities for them are no different than any other religious group. Whatever social or economic problems they have is internal and stems from their own doing, their problems are they themselves and the solution lies within themselves, their refusal to adapt to fewer children, the refusal to pay taxes, no emphasis on educating their children specially their women, still holding on to retarded alien stone age beliefs and traditions and enforcing it on their women folk etc.

The notion that Indian Muslims are discriminated is BS, no one can help someone who doesnt want to help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom