What's new

Who's the Next World Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @KAL-EL check out this hilarious video.[/quote]

Well, it's certainly an interesting video :pop:

Noooo we don't want to use our expensive weapon to such a small matters our 12 years boys is more than enough for you guys
dekh bhai, tujhe ek bat hindi me samjha raha hu, jitni badi tumhari economy hai utne paiso ke to hum Diwali me patakhe phod dete hai, dusri bat, jab tumhari puri military 4 ladaiyo me hamara kuch nhi ukhad pai to 12 sal ke bacche kya ukhad lenge.
nuclear weapons may be expensive 4 u but they arent xpensive 4 us, beside u will never be able to deliver your nukes with our robust missile defence systems in place but we certainly will

Noooo we don't want to use our expensive weapon to such a small matters our 12 years boys is more than enough for you guys
dekh bhai, tujhe ek bat hindi me samjha raha hu, jitni badi tumhari economy hai utne paiso ke to hum Diwali me patakhe phod dete hai, dusri bat, jab tumhari puri military 4 ladaiyo me hamara kuch nhi ukhad pai to 12 sal ke bacche kya ukhad lenge.
nuclear weapons may be expensive 4 u but they arent xpensive 4 us, beside u will never be able to deliver your nukes with our robust missile defence systems in place but we certainly will

War is won by sprite not by economy and your homework time give me good example from the past that larger economy always win. As per my knowledge in history and good economy will always become a slave.

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory. George S. Patton
:smart: and CASE :closed:

War is won by sprite not by economy and your homework time give me good example from the past that larger economy always win. As per my knowledge in history and good economy will always become a slave.

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory. George S. Patton
:smart: and CASE :closed:
in that case also we have the upper hand, the whole world knows about the boundless valor of Indian soldiers, besides, economy is the most significant factor which plays its role in victory in war, according to a report of economic times pakistans economy cannot support its war efforts even for 2 days, or waise bhi, $$ 6 billion ke foreign exchange ke sath tum kya kar loge. ya to khana hi kha lo ya fir lad lo wo bi sirf 2 din tak:omghaha::yahoo::dance3:

But its India that had made a movie about becoming a superpower and "have lots of white servants". The sad thing is that an Indian even posted the movie on storm front. That invited many white supremacist in here for a while. Now, why would an Indian do a stupid thing like that?

Can you please give me the name and a link of that movie ? Thanks :)

On Topic: Saudi Arabia.

Can you please give me the name and a link of that movie ? Thanks :)

On Topic: Saudi Arabia.

That would be post #150. Its a Indian movie called Super.

So you are proud that you married your white master...Congrats. Was the marriage for getting greencard in US or is that a real marriage...
I honestly understand your frustration. It's okay, I am sure you'll get your turn. ;)

Why even ask everyone knows that the China will be the next superpower.

India is just SuperPOOR not a superpower.

Why even ask everyone knows that the China will be the next superpower.

India is just SuperPOOR not a superpower.
no pakistan the failed state will become the lone super power of the whole universe

10890.jpg

All great empires crumble, like Greece, Rome or the Baldwin acting dynasty. This fact-checked historical fact isn't lost on America, a modern empire that enjoys unprecedented global economic and military superiority... for now. The US has a lot going for it, like Hot Pockets, VH1 and 7,000 tactical nuclear warheads. But while America is mega-awesome, it is also plagued by an $8 trillion deficit, an army stretched to the breaking point and a bitterly divided Congress. Bummer, America! Now, several other countries are poised to snag the title of "International Big Dog" from the reigning champ, so we've compiled an "it" list of the contenders. Only time-and World War III-will tell!

china01.jpg

What's the 411? Communist China is a leading economic powerhouse with a steady 9% annual growth rate. Wow, that's a lot of cheap crap at Wal-Mart for stupid dumpling-shaped round-eyes to buy! Luckily, China is also underwriting America's war in Iraq and has a population of roughly 473 billion.

Fun Fact: China invented gunpowder, noodles and socially engineered famines

Likes: US treasury bonds, mass executions, body harvesting, North Korea

Dislikes: Taiwanese independence, Democracy, Opium War jokes, more than one baby

china02.jpg

Chances It Will Take Over The World: Awash in both money and people, China is building up it's military strength while staring down the coming bird flu pandemic. Look for the Chinese to begin their global assault by catapulting infected citizens over the Taiwan Straits and right into that uppity chunk of former Chinese real estate! Not to mention that, according to some pretty sweet movies, the Chinese can fly!

ODDS: 2/1

iran01.jpg

What's the 411? For over twenty-five years, the Islamic Republic of Iran has been funding terrorists, illegally developing nukes and generally talking smack to anyone that gets all up in its grill. If having a real bad attitude were loot, they'd be high rollers.

Fun Fact: Iran is a theocracy, so religious fanatics control the government-like Alabama, only without delicious pork BBQ.

Likes: Uranium, Syria, burning the American flag, being all crazy and stuff like that

Dislikes: Israel, the CIA, the Great Satan, Israel, diplomacy, Scorpios, Israel

iran02.jpg

Chances It Will Take Over The World: Iranian President Ahmadinejad is a real joker, especially when he said publicly that the Holocaust didn't exist! Ha-ha! It's that kind of terrifying humor, along with Iran's secret nuke program, that makes us laugh and laugh, then cry. Hey, did you hear the one about how the Shah, the crooked US-backed puppet dictator of Iran, didn't exist?

ODDS: 4/1

india01.jpg

What's the 411? India is the largest democracy in the world, and while it's a little rough around the edges (there are still leper colonies!), it's a country that excels at being better at everything we thought we were good at, like speaking English and most jobs. It's also a place where Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Sikhs can all ignore the poor together.

Fun Fact: India is the world's oldest continuous civilization. Think about that next time you're berating the 7-11 clerk because your blueberry Slurpee is all "soupy, man."

Likes: The Internet, Ben Kingsley, saag paneer, spontaneous singing and dancing

Dislikes: Hamburgers, Pakistan, low castes, American liberal arts majors with bad henna tattoos

india02.jpg

Chances It Will Take Over The World: India is a full-fledged nuclear power whose chief rival is nearby third-world paradise Pakistan, a country with a handful of its own discount nukes. Thankfully, Indian missile defense is just shooting whatever Pakistani yaks have A-bombs strapped to their backs. That's funny until millions die!

ODDS: 5/1

canada01.jpg

What's the 411? Canada is a political progressive's wet dream: free healthcare, lax drug laws, improv comedy and snowboarding as far as the eye can see. So if you're a transgender Marxist from Vermont whose hybrid car is decorated in anti-Bush bumper stickers , you're in luck! No one expects mellow, good-natured Canada-a vast, sparsely populated country most people just call "North Michigan"-to have totalitarian ambitions. But maybe that's what just what they're hoping.

Fun Fact: Canada was founded after France bet England who could create the friendliest country ever.

Likes: French fries and gravy, hockey and gravy, Rick Moranis, Molson, curling

Dislikes: Snow cones, Quebec, palm trees, lumberjack jokes, Dan Akroyd (post-My Girl)

canada02.jpg

Chances It Will Take Over The World: It isn't wise to underestimate a country like Canada-it is a sleeping snow bunny ready to wiggle it's fearsome pink nose and sell American oldsters affordable prescription drugs. Tread on this noble and formidable country at your peril, eh!

Read more: Who's the Next World Superpower? | Cracked.com

china obviously

pakistan, the chief rival of India? oh come-on ! they do not have such capability to compete with us

our citizens live better lives then indians.
you can never ever defeat us in a war again without having india turned into a giant tandoori with a billion burnt kabobs.

I believe the Seychelles Islands could quite possibly become the worlds next Superpower.

Lets move forward 50years from now when China's economy would be at least twice to 3x that of the next Country. After unifying with Taiwan (very possible in 50yrs time) and splitting Mongolia with Russia, the SCO will work together to solidify control over eurasia. Chinese people in SEA currently own 80% of Thailand economy, 80% of Malaysia economy, 60% of Vietnam economy and 95% of Singapore economy. The Sinosphere will first encompass South East Asia and spread further south to Aus and NZ. This is the logical step to take. Wars should be fought with allies providing the cannon fodder and Chinese providing the heavy support. E.g. pay the Indonesians/Burmese to fight the Phillipines. Provide transport for allied soldiers and let them do the house to house sweeps while we provide that air and logistical support.

Oh sowwy your husband die in war? That okay, we have 300million single Chinese men willing to settle down in South East Asia. By then China might be called Chinese Federation. But remember the Chinese are not greedy, We will take South East Asia, Russia will take Eastern Europe and Central Asia while Pakistan will be in control of the sub continent. In time maybe 80yrs from now, the SCO can take the fight directly to the Americans from the Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic, South America (AKA Red America). You see the Chinese do not want war now with America, not even in 50years but in 80-100years..quite possible.

i dnt think superpower status is possible in coming years. bt soon China will reach in such a position in a multipolar world, and if everything is ok, India also will be a major player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom