Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Overseas Pakistanis

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Our Enemies

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Local Pakistanis

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters
Hindu terrorism is a reality what is wrong about that ??

The hindu terrorists killed over 60 Pakistanis in Smajota express in India.

The hindu terrorists from saffron also killed own Indian citizens to blame it on Indian Muslims.

The serving Indian army hindu Col having links with saffron brigade is involved in bomb blasts in India itself.

and so on

Fake will remain fake .

You can go on with your rant about hindus and hinduism as much as you want .

we often say foreign hand, well even if it is so, then what are our hands doing in all this, labelling each other munafiq, mullah, liberal extermist, etc etc etc ???

extremism and lack of education.

Misunderstanding the principles of islam

I don't know enough to make an authoritative stance on it, but Pakistani society in some ways resemble pre-revolution france which was a feudalistic society.

The First Estate- The mullahs and clergy
The Second Estate- The landlords and industrialists and some of the "democratically elected" politicians as well
The Third Estate- Everyone else.

true that pakistan has a dirty boy kinda image. I've been there with several assingments(including the joint fighter).For the first time
I hired a muscular guy for security when i went around f
or shopping. Now the fear has faded away. Paks are good guys. But some are highly sensitive about religion.
Heard that a lot christians
are being killed. Thats bad

Ok yaar put that on the list as well... but first let it be clear that are they really mullahs who are bombing us ?? what about the conspiracy theories again it turns out to be media blaming each and every thing on mullahs which has got respect in pakistan...

morons from every segment you mentioned in the polls

I am agree :agree:

These options are not enough ......................there are many more sources

For those who have been blaming 'Local Pakistanis' for the 'Bad Image', how can the world know, what has been going in Pakistan ?
They cannot represent Pakistan, neither do they.

Its the media, that has been portraiting Pakistan in the way.
Both 'so called' Pakistani media and the western Media.

Options should be more. Besides there is not only one factor. I don't hold India, America responsible for this.

I agree with T-Faz here that terrorists are more responsible for it. Their activities here and in other countries all count.

Then obviously international media. They not only defame Pakistan but also Islam.

Third our Govt. A Govt who have a president like Zardari has zero credibility. In floods, response form the international community was slow because of this corrupt Govt which we even don't trust.

Also Pakistan's association with China has played huge role in negativity. You can call it jealousy or anything u wish, but you can't deny that this factor plays huge role in how Pakistan is potrayed in international media.

2. Pakistan also lacks Soft Power, not fault of other countries if major event worthy of news from Pakistan is only and only terrorist attacks. Pakistan has no shortage of quality artists, but no platform is provided in 63yrs. Same with food and everything, Pakistan failed to stamp its authority. I have not visited China, Korea, Brazil, France but their movies n stuff influened me alot.

3. Pakistanis also think speaking English will make them appear educated. Its not treating Urdu and other regional languages fairly. It is your native language that defines you most. In Punjabi areas Punjabi should be promoted, not enforcing Urdu. Same with other regions. In this case, Pakistanis should learn from it ally.

4. Pakistan is also obsessed with fair skin, just like in North India. We are a racist people in Pakistan and North India and we are in deep denial.

Back
Top Bottom