What's new

Whom you are supporting and why

Yes the Rant is over ... and now i m calm ... !!! :p

Plus the comment is not directed to you ... i myself is still in doubt over 2-3 options .!!!

but i m more disappointed over those (and quite a few in this thread too) ... who are saying being a Political Atheist is the Way to go .... its NOT ... u r letting people handing over the herd to a wolf by the herd and u urself is a sheep .. and sooner or later wolf will eventually get u too !
ThankGod you are calm . after your comment i was thinking i made a huge mistake to open this thread :p: and i agree about your point of pol athiest . appreciate your opinion:-)

Guys i want to ask whom you are going to vote in nextvelection and why you vote them . i was supporter of pti but several occassions change my mind f g
35 Puncture result zero
Dharna result bhabhi divorce result zero
Phr dharna phr result zero
I k does not have ethics and ego thats why i dnt think he can be a leader
Again wgen turkish president came he did not come in parliment .
Though n s is bad over country is progressing well and i did not forgey five years of ppp . when i remember past govt then i feel relief and if this govt coud overcome loadshedding then i will give them my vote . so what about you? i want serious talk no more trolling and disgraceful comment . just convince with points . thanks
Anyone against honest anti corruption drive from top to bottom.

I'm with the one who struggles for the good of the people and not to line his own pockets.

Bro stubborn nature i dnt like. he should atleast show unity when turkish president parliament. thats my poit . i respect your opinion.

I also didn't like his decision of boycotting the joint parliament session but his point was also correct.

I also didn't like his decision of boycotting the joint parliament session but his point was also correct.
Bro how his point was correct . he should atleast pay attention to turk ambassadar when he was requesting him. bro i respect your opinion but i dnt like it .

Guys i want to ask whom you are going to vote in nextvelection and why you vote them . i was supporter of pti but several occassions change my mind f g
35 Puncture result zero
Though n s is bad over country is progressing well and i did not forgey five years of ppp . when i remember past govt then i feel relief and if this govt coud overcome loadshedding then i will give them my vote . so what about you? i want serious talk no more trolling and disgraceful comment . just convince with points . thanks

Good decision.. NS is a true patriotic leader.

If I could vote, I would have voted for him too.

Bro how his point was correct . he should atleast pay attention to turk ambassadar when he was requesting him. bro i respect your opinion but i dnt like it .

And for this decision you are forgiving the corruption? Model town killings? LOC Firings? Panamagate? Kickbacks? Everything?

And for this decision you are forgiving the corruption? Model town killings? LOC Firings? Panamagate? Kickbacks? Everything?
Am not forgiving anyone and anything. am just waiting for s c decision .

35 Puncture result zero

I think you summed it up well for me as well!

I am supporting the completion of this govt's term even though it has become apparent that there had/has been corruption done by the Sharif clan.

And I am going to say the politically incorrect thing here: I'd rather have some corruption then have the political instability. I am going to trust the Pakistan system and the vigilance through media to not allow the corruption to go too far in future. But so far, the record of the current govt in achievements is far, far better than the previous Zardari govt and to me that counts as 'progress'.

Also, the next general elections are barely two years away and there are a lot of big ticket projects to be completed by then. So let's have some more patience. If the Sharif clan is going to be perceived really that bad then they will lose.

And, finally, there is no viable alternative around should Sharif be kicked out. Like you, I too have serious misgivings about Imran Khan's political acumen and temperament. He is the Donald Trump of Pakistan! I don't want anarchy especially at this point in Pakistan's history.

So here's to the 2018 elections!

before voting i will diffidently saw the performance and then i will vote,

not a hardcore worker of any party, in past i worked for a party , but now i will saw the performance then i will vote.

35 Puncture result zero

Imran Khan. for integrity, honesty, and above all he is the one who can change the direction of our country. all else are looters !

Back
Top Bottom