What's new

Whom would you like to throw your shoes.

Asif Ali Zardari
Yousuf Raza Gilani
Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
Zaid Hamid
Asfandyar Wali Khan
Shahi Syed
Obama
Zulfiqar Mirza
Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry
Qaim Ali Shah
Zaeem Qadri
Aslam Raisani
Fazal-ur-Rehman
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani
Shuja Pasha
Misbah ul Haq
Ijaz Butt
Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain
Muzaffar Hussain Shah
Naseer Akhtar
Safdar Ali Khan
Imtiaz Ahmed
Malik Mumtaz Qadri

Zardari, Hussain Haqqani, Rehman Malik as a first preference because they are traitors. Though I do have many old pair of shoes that can be dedicated to heads of scores of Pakistani Politicians.

Amrullah Saleh, Bramdagh Bugti, Narendra Modi, Bal Thakeray and Abu Bilawal most likely.....

i have some steel tipped Doc Marten boots which would be of much utility for that task

Amrullah Saleh, Bramdagh Bugti, Narendra Modi, Bal Thakeray and Abu Bilawal most likely.....

i have some steel tipped Doc Marten boots which would be of much utility for that task

Shoes wont do for these bastards.............. ud need a DsHK machine gun........... And add qari zaindu din n mullah radio(fazlullah) to the list.

oh yeah --- Omar Abdullah also

though I think Kashmiris have and will already handle him :)

I would throw it at him:

hong_kong_narrowweb__200x301.jpg

Asif Ali Zardari
Yousuf Raza Gilani
Nawaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif
Zaid Hamid
Asfandyar Wali Khan
Shahi Syed
Obama
Zulfiqar Mirza
Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry
Qaim Ali Shah
Zaeem Qadri
Aslam Raisani
Fazal-ur-Rehman
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani
Shuja Pasha
Misbah ul Haq
Ijaz Butt
Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain
Muzaffar Hussain Shah
Naseer Akhtar
Safdar Ali Khan
Imtiaz Ahmed
Malik Mumtaz Qadri

Nobody here knew that you owned the BATA factory..you sneaky business man! Your cover is blown!

Come on, Mayavati is doing Exceptionally Well here In U.P.

Arey hamein bhi to batao aisa kya kar diya Mayawati ne??
1) Thousands of acres of land is having park with statues of Gautam Buddha, Kanshiram, Jyotiba Phule, elephants and Madam herself?
2) if I am not wrong atleast 4-5 MLAs are already in jail for committing crime and rest of all are having cases on them.
3) Thanks to Behenjis policy.. all Noida/Greater Noida flats are costlier because every builder has to pay 20% of total cost to start the construction.. so in turn great delay..
4) Even in Delhi NCR (Noida, g Noida, GZB) electricity is huge problem so all Industries around Delhi are shifting bases to Haryana..
5) Assigning farm land to builders is just a feather in cap..
6) Road of UP were never so bad as they are recently..
7) Growth % is down in UP during behenji's reign..

sorry cant compile whole list.. and anyways last ans from mayawati's side would be I am "Manuwadi"..

Hey Mayawati is working very hard, 15+ new power production projects, in 1yr UP will have excess electricity. Dont trust media blindly, do your own research. Visit skyscrappercity forum to see number of infrastructure projects ongoing in UP currently.

Mayawati is going nuts totally, entire Lucknow is dug up for renovation which includes better sewage system and underground communication and electrical systems.

UP Power Projects

Parek Aluminex -- 250 MW
Creative Thermolite Chitrakoot -- 600 MW
NTPC Meja -- 1320 MW
LANCO:
Bhognipur -- 1320 MW
Anpara -- 1860 MW
Bajaj Hindusthan:
Lalitpur -- 1980 MW
Chitrakoot -- 1980 MW
Jaiprakash Power:
Bara Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Karchana Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Neyveli Lignite Power Project -- 1980 MW
Reliance:
Rosa Power Project -- 2400 MW
Dadri Power Project -- 7480 MW

Total --- 25130 MW

She is really GOD for poor.

Wow from where you got all these figures??? The one which I know was one of the biggest power project in western UP was Dadri from Anil Ambanis which could not kicked off because madam wants money from Ambanis which he already paid to Mulayam singh yadav.. So it never kicked off..

Another Power project issues were with Uttaranchal, which they want to sell excess power to UP on cheaper rate but mam wants money and hence even in staying NCR (GZB), I am facing everyday 7-8 hours of Power cut..

Yes, she has build Big Parks in which has statues of all Dalit leaders, And Mayawati being a dalit leader deserves a place there. And those parks are seriously awesome. At least she is not as corrupt As Congress and SP. At least she don't play vote-bank politics. In her leadership in have seen communal harmony in U.P rising to a new level. She is bringing development which is clearly visible. Visit any village in U.P. and you will see the difference she has made. She is a strong leader. I can see each 2lane road turning in 4 lane. She has the courage to send her own party-men into jail. And yeah, the most important point is safety of people. Criminal cases have gone down dramatically. you can see change in attitude of U.P police. Kidnapping, Murders, Chain Snatching are very rarely seen. I can go out in the road in midnight without any fear.

I would love to See her ruling my State again.

If measurement of corruption is competitive then even Mulayam singh yadav is less corrupt than Sharad Pawar, A Raja, Kalmadi etc.. The point is she is THE most corrupt.. Regarding crimes, whose MLAs are raping, murdering people and even her MLAs are not spared for bomb blast (refer Nandi's case in Allahabad) you are talking about crimes going down.. come out of delusional world..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom