What's new

Whom would you like to throw your shoes.

Yes, she has build Big Parks in which has statues of all Dalit leaders, And Mayawati being a dalit leader deserves a place there. And those parks are seriously awesome. At least she is not as corrupt As Congress and SP. At least she don't play vote-bank politics. In her leadership in have seen communal harmony in U.P rising to a new level. She is bringing development which is clearly visible. Visit any village in U.P. and you will see the difference she has made. She is a strong leader. I can see each 2lane road turning in 4 lane. She has the courage to send her own party-men into jail. And yeah, the most important point is safety of people. Criminal cases have gone down dramatically. you can see change in attitude of U.P police. Kidnapping, Murders, Chain Snatching are very rarely seen. I can go out in the road in midnight without any fear.

I would love to See her ruling my State again.

look i don't live in U.P , i follow what the media say's and i am not aware of some ground realitie's there , because you say that you are from U.P if what you are saying is true then i appreciate it.

look i don't live in U.P , i follow what the media say's and i am not aware of some ground realitie's there , because you say that you are from U.P if what you are saying is true then i appreciate it.

Uffff... Indian Media..!! They say what congress wants them to say. Mayavati has done a decent job as CM esp. in Field of Development and Law & Order.

All responsible entities not taking action against the drone attacks

Zardari and his clan of thieves..... simply :big_boss::ph34r::lol:

Zardari
Fouzia Wahab
Rehman Malik
Hussain Haqqani
Nawaz Shareef
Raesani
Firdous Ashiq awan
Saad rafeeq
Altaf Hussain
Babar Awan
Whole MMA

Well, I dont have enough money to fulfil my dream of throwing shoes :cry: Casue list is endless :lol:

Zardari
Salman Rushdie (because he's a faggot)
Zardari
Rehman Malik
Altaf Hussain
Zardari
Nawaz Shareef
Zardari

Tung Chee Hwa, the former Chief Executive of Hong Kong.

He was forced to resign anyway, after half a million protestors went out on the streets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom