What's new

Whom would you like to throw your shoes.

L.K. Advani, Rajnath Singh, Kapil Sibal, Kalmadi, Prakash Singh Badal, Sanjay Dixit, Digvijay Singh, Sharad Pawar.

mayawati. the behenji deserve's it

Hey Mayawati is working very hard, 15+ new power production projects, in 1yr UP will have excess electricity. Dont trust media blindly, do your own research. Visit skyscrappercity forum to see number of infrastructure projects ongoing in UP currently.

Mayawati is going nuts totally, entire Lucknow is dug up for renovation which includes better sewage system and underground communication and electrical systems.

UP Power Projects

Parek Aluminex -- 250 MW
Creative Thermolite Chitrakoot -- 600 MW
NTPC Meja -- 1320 MW
LANCO:
Bhognipur -- 1320 MW
Anpara -- 1860 MW
Bajaj Hindusthan:
Lalitpur -- 1980 MW
Chitrakoot -- 1980 MW
Jaiprakash Power:
Bara Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Karchana Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Neyveli Lignite Power Project -- 1980 MW
Reliance:
Rosa Power Project -- 2400 MW
Dadri Power Project -- 7480 MW

Total --- 25130 MW

She is really GOD for poor.

Come on, Mayavati is doing Exceptionally Well here In U.P.

yeah i can see that , building her own statue's , if MAHATMA GANDHI would have alive today even he would't have done it.she is spendig thousand's of crore's of public money on building her own statue's .This i what we can call as self glorification.Even great scientist like ALBERT EINSTEIN had asked people not to buld his statue's then what is this mayawati.

Hey Mayawati is working very hard, 15+ new power production projects, in 1yr UP will have excess electricity. Dont trust media blindly, do your own research. Visit skyscrappercity forum to see number of infrastructure projects ongoing in UP currently.

Mayawati is going nuts totally, entire Lucknow is dug up for renovation which includes better sewage system and underground communication and electrical systems.

UP Power Projects

Parek Aluminex -- 250 MW
Creative Thermolite Chitrakoot -- 600 MW
NTPC Meja -- 1320 MW
LANCO:
Bhognipur -- 1320 MW
Anpara -- 1860 MW
Bajaj Hindusthan:
Lalitpur -- 1980 MW
Chitrakoot -- 1980 MW
Jaiprakash Power:
Bara Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Karchana Thermal Power Project -- 1980 MW
Neyveli Lignite Power Project -- 1980 MW
Reliance:
Rosa Power Project -- 2400 MW
Dadri Power Project -- 7480 MW

Total --- 25130 MW

She is really GOD for poor.

if the list given by you is true then it is good for the people of U.P. And don't call her as god she is doing it out of public tax's not by her personal finance, it is her duty.

yeah i can see that , building her own statue's , if MAHATMA GANDHI would have alive today even he would't have done it.she is spendig thousand's of crore's of public money on building her own statue's .This i what we can call as self glorification.Even great scientist like ALBERT EINSTEIN had asked people not to buld his statue's then what is this mayawati.

Yes, she has build Big Parks in which has statues of all Dalit leaders, And Mayawati being a dalit leader deserves a place there. And those parks are seriously awesome. At least she is not as corrupt As Congress and SP. At least she don't play vote-bank politics. In her leadership in have seen communal harmony in U.P rising to a new level. She is bringing development which is clearly visible. Visit any village in U.P. and you will see the difference she has made. She is a strong leader. I can see each 2lane road turning in 4 lane. She has the courage to send her own party-men into jail. And yeah, the most important point is safety of people. Criminal cases have gone down dramatically. you can see change in attitude of U.P police. Kidnapping, Murders, Chain Snatching are very rarely seen. I can go out in the road in midnight without any fear.

I would love to See her ruling my State again.

if the list given by you is true then it is good for the people of U.P. And don't call her as god she is doing it out of public tax's not by her personal finance, it is her duty.

Yes.. It is her Duty which she is doing nicely. But can you say the same for the Govt. at centre?

No 1.

As Lord Krishna says in Bhagwad Geeta, "Whatever happened was for good. Whatever is happening is for good. Whatever will happen will be for good.".

I'm a firm believer in that. Everything has a bright side. You just need to look for it. :)

So no I wouldn't like to throw a shoe at anyone.

Coming back to topic.
Sharad Pawar
Raj Thackeray
Mayawati
Entire DMK first Family
My next neighbor in the Ground floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom