What's new

WHO WILL WIN CRICKET WORLDCUP 2011

SA looked all messed up against Indians today, they need to learn ways to handle spin bowling.

in indian conditions ... england's bowler will suck big time... they only thrive in seaming conditions ... their batmen cannot play spinners either.. they wll get a royal thrashing in india.

No clear favourite for this world cup. Which makes it more exciting. All the top 6 ODI teams have a chance of winning. The highest bets would be on South Africa, India, and Sri Lanka. But very often underdogs have ended up winning the cricket world cup. Let's see how it goes this time.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

in indian conditions ... england's bowler will suck big time... they only thrive in seaming conditions ... their batmen cannot play spinners either.. they wll get a royal thrashing in india.

I was saying the same thing before the ashes as Australian wickets are generally not helpful for seaming conditions, but it turned out quite different. So one can't play down England's chances.

for me india is favorit next is england, after their performance in ashes they would be very much boost up.
and no one can underestimate pakistan because of their unpredictable nature.
and for pakistan their allrounders are very much big plus.
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Hafeez
Humar Akmal (keeper)
and if amir makes it from spot fixing it will be a big boiost for pakistan as well.
(it is very little chances)

for me india is favorit next is england, after their performance in ashes they would be very much boost up.
and no one can underestimate pakistan because of their unpredictable nature.
and for pakistan their allrounders are very much big plus.
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Hafeez
Humar Akmal (keeper)
and if amir makes it from spot fixing it will be a big boiost for pakistan as well.
(it is very little chances)
buddy...lets be clear... pakistan unpredictable nature was because of ndividual brilliance.. there were so many immensely talented players in pakistan which turned the game on their head.. but if you see now u don't have any such talent... teams are better prepared to nullify things... before that nobody questions the ability of pakistanis players but today people do questions...

@england... when australia was a world champions ..they found it very hard to win in subcontinent especially against india.. i cannot put england at same level with invincible aussies... their past record will give you a true reflection.. last two tours of india

5-1
5-0

^ England was very bad at that time. Remember that they lost to Australia 6-1 in 2009 but won 3-2 in 2010. They've become a much better team within a year or so.

Sri Lanka won at home in '96.

Half-true. They won in Pakistan, but they were also hosting the world cup.

But I don't buy this notion that just because no team has won at home before, it can't happen now. Just because it hasn't happen yet, doesn't mean it can't happen.

^ England was very bad at that time. Remember that they lost to Australia 6-1 in 2009 but won 3-2 in 2010. They've become a much better team within a year or so.
aussies do not have quality spinner in their ranks....forget how they danced on the tune of warne and macgill... that is basically the main reason to loose the ashes.. they are good against seamers but they suck big time against spinners..... it is proven again and again and again..see the history books

1.England is hot fav for this world cup without any doubts very good side with most of the players in very good form along with very good blowers

2.India people talk about india yea they have a fair chances to make it down to qutar finals after that it all depends on how good they play from there

3.pakistan is a very good side they will be more stronger if their blowers get a green single from ICC Aamir n Asif then we have about 70 to 80% chances to make it thru to qatar finals n agian from there it all depends how good we play

at least it wont be any worse that the wc in West indies what was a big time flop

@ajay : hmm the previous worldcup was a grand failure, but this one should be a overwhelming success.

india and sri lanka are top favourites. s.a and england are at second tier of favourites. sorry to say that with scandals and corruptions pak has no chance at this wc. aussies for the first time in 15yr i can write off them in a wc.

Back
Top Bottom