What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Iqbal Brar Sir, no one is trying to absorb Sikhism into Hinduism. The point being made is the two cultures have been very strongly bonded into each other. There is a lot of mutual respect between the two faiths. We all know sikhs have their own special identity as followers of Sikhism and not Hinduism.

What is that? Culture is different than religion. All Indians are bounded culturally... Sikhs.. Hindus.. Muslims.. Christians.. Buddhists.. Jains.. and further, Sikhs of Punjab are culturally more similar to Hindus and Muslims of Punjab.. Sikhs of Maharashtra more culturally similar to Hindus of Maharashtra... why try to mix in religion and culture? you may not have any motive and are naively following this trend of thinking, but RSS have long tried to absorb Sikhi.. infact they are on missionary mode in Punjab now.. printing their own version of Sikh literature and distributing it for free in Punjab.. they even made their own branch called Rashtriya Sikh Sangat in Punjab... its head, a so called Hindu "convert" to Sikhism.. only there to hinduinize the sikh religion..

so now u agree Golden temple and Hazoor Sahib are significant.. jadon main Nanakana Sahib keha, odho tenu ki hogeya si??

Bai main pehlo kehnda aa je sare je some are significant historically and not "important".

Hehe.. those are Gurudwaras.. there is a DIFFERENCE in the Takths and Gurudwaras... Damdama Sahib, Kesgarh Sahib, Patna Sahib, Hazoor Sahib were gurudwaras waaayyyy before the takths were established there... man... honestly... lolll.... this is so stupid.. you don't know **** alll about Sikh religion and you think you're in good position to discuss with me only because you were born in Jatt family.. lollll.... honestly bro go learn a thing or two than talk.. or just keep fluttering the tiranga and don't waste my time here pretending to know something... i'm not against India.... just calling spade for a spade.. I miss RobbieS... hes one guy who knows his stuff and is capable of discussing.. you are just a total time waste...

It might be later that takhts were established in these gurudwaras but in no way it decreases the significance of these gurudwaras..which are very much part of sikh history...however they are still Takhts..later or sooner(enough for me to have respect for them,and not lowering its value by calling it not important).

There is nothing wrong with strong Dal Khalsa? Oh mere bhrava eh kiven ho sakda vi tehnu koi problem hi nai Dal Khalsa de naal? Especially since they are heavily pro-Khalistan.. lolll.. main tah kehna ho hi ni sakda vi tere varga banda kahe that nothing wrong with Dal Khalsa... teri Bharat Maa de khilaaf ne oho! bharat maa de laal!! lolll.....

There you are mistaken brother...You are trying to be so smart during the posts that you don't even remmber what the topic was..the question was wether u'll support Pak or India....and you had taken your stand with Pakistan,I don't hate Dal Khalsa but I surely like fighting my battles my own and not taking help from across border,moreover ,it did not remain the group what it started for.Thir motive has changed since their earlier resolution(I know you'll never approve of it,I don't ****care)!!

lollll!! Veerji rehn do.. I'm literally laughing my *** off... You don't have a clue about Dal Khalsa do you?? LOL..

And I didn't say Sikhism is closer to India or Pakistan.. lollll... ure obviously a little low in.. mmm.. smartness... Sikhism is a religion with no boundaries... Nankana Sahib is considered holiest shrine by Sikhs.. I did not say that.. it is SGPC which says that... it is your bad luck that Nankana Sahib is in Pakistan and that doesn't sit well with your stupid nationalism...

ha ha ..I would have a lot of smartness if I would have agreed with your stupid thoughts...:argh:

i read that the sikhs in Pakistan had fled india to hide from aurangzeb who hated people of any other religion other than islam.

i read that the sikhs in Pakistan had fled india to hide from aurangzeb who hated people of any other religion other than islam.

Brother u read it wrong ,cuz there was no India and Pakistan at tht time..morover, Sikhs fought them and defeated them.Infact they even saved Hindus from the Mughals.:disagree:

Brother u read it wrong ,cuz there was no India and Pakistan at tht time..morover, Sikhs fought them and defeated them.Infact they even saved Hindus from the Mughals.:disagree:

I know there was no India Pakistan at that time.But the influence Aurangzeb had in present day NWFP was minimal.Thats why the sikhs felt secure and settled down there.

I know there was no India Pakistan at that time.But the influence Aurangzeb had in present day NWFP was minimal.Thats why the sikhs felt secure and settled down there.

sikhs were always present where they are now.I'll b able to throw some more light if you clearify what do you mean by NWFP exactly? you mean the present day Indian side of Punjab or the Lahore side of Pakistan?

sikhs were always present where they are now.I'll b able to throw some more light if you clearify what do you mean by NWFP exactly? you mean the present day Indian side of Punjab or the Lahore side of Pakistan?

Border areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Pashtun areas.

i mean the place where paksitan is currently fighting the taliban(thats where majority of pakistani sikhs live). I read the article in the times of india.

Okey..its for sure that sikh were present in the NWFP but its still untrue,or atleast not heard of by me that they fled to India aftr being opressed by Mughals or Aurangzeb in particular.Infact you'll get thousand of sources citing the bravery of the sikhs in the fight against Aurangzeb.

okk baii.. ah leh thode thande jawab loll..

It might be later that takhts were established in these gurudwaras but in no way it decreases the significance of these gurudwaras..which are very much part of sikh history...however they are still Takhts..later or sooner(enough for me to have respect for them,and not lowering its value by calling it not important).

Kithe gall nu laeke jaa rehan guru...

There you are mistaken brother...You are trying to be so smart during the posts that you don't even remmber what the topic was..the question was wether u'll support Pak or India....and you had taken your stand with Pakistan,I don't hate Dal Khalsa but I surely like fighting my battles my own and not taking help from across border,moreover ,it did not remain the group what it started for.Thir motive has changed since their earlier resolution(I know you'll never approve of it,I don't ****care)!!

ohhh mere bhravaa... again.... I did not do anything.. you again jumped the bandookh.. lol... would you like to quote me on taking a stand with Pakistan?? i think u like shooting yourself in the foot..

ha ha ..I would have a lot of smartness if I would have agreed with your stupid thoughts...:argh:

actually.... its true.. you would definitely have seem far more smarter if you agreed with me... because atleast that would mean you post a lot less.. nd the less you post, the smarter you seem.. :P

you definitely proved that you have no idea about sikhism in real..
:devil:

you also have no idea about hinduism

There u go again, talk is about Sikhs

and u go start u dont know about Hindu religion.

It is u who does not understand sikh and Hindus.
I am half sikh and half Hindu and before u start throwing abuses.Sikhs are a martial race formed from Elite hindu fighters to deter islamic invasions into india.Sardarji is a word used by Hindus out of respect and sikhs being the most easy going people(except when roused) have a great sense of humour where they tolerate jokes upon themselves and themselves cut jokes.Sad part is many aspects of sikhism is not known to hindus like

a. they are the sword arm of India .
b. Sikhs had a great empire covering past punjab, jammu, afghanistan
and under Maharaja Ranjit singh the britishers were unable to capture punjab till 1911.He was a terror for them.Punjab has hardly been under colonial control and even after they were conquered bhagat singh, lala lajpat Rai etc.,Made hell for the britishers.
Cc.The sacrificies of the sikh gurus is sadly never taught to hindus. People should read guru Gobind Singh ji Etc. and come to realize what sikhs actually are for india.

yes because you said that hinduism only support idol worship...

haven't you heard about Arya Samajis...

secondly, hindu thought are also with Eshwar... Eshwar is the supreme power above all gods which has no body, you ca't see him .... and gods(idols) are the angels .... :yahoo:

It is u who does not understand sikh and Hindus.
I am half sikh and half Hindu and before u start throwing abuses.Sikhs are a martial race formed from Elite hindu fighters to deter islamic invasions into india.Sardarji is a word used by Hindus out of respect and sikhs being the most easy going people(except when roused) have a great sense of humour where they tolerate jokes upon themselves and themselves cut jokes.Sad part is many aspects of sikhism is not known to hindus like

a. they are the sword arm of India .
b. Sikhs had a great empire covering past punjab, jammu, afghanistan
and under Maharaja Ranjit singh the britishers were unable to capture punjab till 1911.He was a terror for them.Punjab has hardly been under colonial control and even after they were conquered bhagat singh, lala lajpat Rai etc.,Made hell for the britishers.
Cc.The sacrificies of the sikh gurus is sadly never taught to hindus. People should read guru Gobind Singh ji Etc. and come to realize what sikhs actually are for india.

Sikhs are very brave people. They saved india from aghan invasion and destruction. We owe them a lot.

Back
Top Bottom