• MQM (Mutahida Quomi Movement)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • PTI (Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf)

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • JI (Jamat-e-Islami)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How pathetic and unrealistic you guys are, it is sometimes painful to read comments of PTI kids. The result will be 60% MQM, 30% JI and the rest divided. That is assuming impartial, free and fair management.
Me? PTI? lol, that's a laugh. The only one pathetic here is you, with how you're just assuming bullshit about other people.

Me? PTI? lol, that's a laugh. The only one pathetic here is you, with how you're just assuming bullshit about other people.

I guess we should both wait for the official result of that by-election and decide once and for all who the pathetic fool really was, is and will remain to be.

P.S. You may remove the PTI bit from my earlier post, if that offended you and only in your particular case, but the rest remains valid, every word of it.

I guess we should both wait for the official result of that by-election and decide once and for all who the pathetic fool really was, is and will remain to be.

P.S. You may remove the PTI bit from my earlier post, if that offended you and only in your particular case, but the rest remains valid, every word of it.
I guess we will.

By the way, don't attack other people personally, it makes you look like a complete douche.

P.S. Not a word of what you said is true.

I guess we will.

By the way, don't attack other people personally, it makes you look like a complete douche.

P.S. Not a word of what you said is true.

I was not attacking anyone on his/her personality but rather the childish comments that many are posting here, the one who assumes my posts to be personal is the ultimate douche.

P.S. And then you claim to be otherwise. Ah well, lets just wait for the election.

I was not attacking anyone on his/her personality but rather the childish comments that many are posting here, the one who assumes my posts to be personal is the ultimate douche.

P.S. And then you claim to be otherwise. Ah well, lets just wait for the election.
Oh, so I didn't read your comment calling others (including me) pathetic? You didn't say and I quote

How pathetic and unrealistic you guys are

Yeah, if you want to lie, at least be consistent in your lies.

You do know those who give excuse of circumstances are the ones who are hiding their habit....And one chooses to be bad due to circumstances, what guarantee is there that he/she will revert back? What if they start liking it and it becomes a habit?!

There is no excuse! One who is bad IS BAD!
Not in Karachi's case because we have seen Clean MQM throughout Musharraf's period and Situation in Karachi were Calm throughout though there were few cases of Law and Order Failure but Overall it was OK and even people from other ethnicity were comfortable with MQM in that period it is PPP Govt. that turn the situation backward by providing thousands of Licenses to Gangsters and Terrorists against MQM. PPP Interior Minister Proudly CONFESSED that in front of everyone.
I do read them, however, I do see you answering EVERYTHING with but he also did it! So how is MQM different?
MQM is most Organized and well Structured Party and they also have set examples of Discipline within their Ranks and these are some of the best Trait of MQM in Pakistani Politics so if they are provided the opportunity to Improve Karachi then they can do way better then any other Party in Pakistan. I have experienced there period and safely say that it was best period for Karachi.
But what is the problem with quota system? Quota is a small amount it doesnt amount for a large portion so how can you blame a small number for your failures?

Stop blaming everyone but your failed candidates!

Yes, I agree bloody system needs to be thrown out and a new system set up...BUT isnt that what IK was trying INITIALLY? did you guys support him? Had you foresight you would have helped create a new system but MQM isnt a different party, like other parties it sat back and laughed...

So please do point out the difference!!!
Police Selections are based on Quota itself so it is actually part of the Police Problem here in Karachi. Residence of Karachi doesnt get the Opportunity most of the time just because of this Quota system and that is why LEA from other parts of Karachi are Imposed on Karachi.

IK wont even come close to this because he knows how UNPOPULAR this would have been for him. He wont do that because he is doing Populist Politics and he would lose lot of support due to this for obvious reasons.
Simple Google can answer your facts:

‘IDPs won’t be allowed into Sindh’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PPP Closing Border for IDPs of Operation -- IDPs Not Allowed in Sindh

Despite all these high security and stuff.....where the IDP had to tell why they are entering Sindh like its another country....they had to carry their Id cards and mention who and where they will stay (admirable ...but when you think of it things people do at immigration done in own land looses the admirable touch)... You still have the gal to blame them?

Do you mean to tell me Karachi was all peaceful before Feb 2014? So peaceful it is still not even equal to GB in terms of education...nor KPK...so peaceful it was already having daily bomb blast and now you dare to blame IDP for your shortcomings?
Did you even read what I wrote before coming up with so called simple Google Search????Let me help you with what I said
Karachi was open for Swat IDPs and they came in Huge number so get your Facts right because the real Problem of TTP Started right from Swat IDPs because they ENTERED the City UNMONITORED which was MQM's Demand so many Terrorists Slip into the City with IDPs quite Easily.
Now try the magic Word of Swat IDP on Google lets see what you come up with.
Again THE SAME THEY DO IT ALSO technique....Raises my question again: HOW IS MQM DIFFERENT?
Follow the above points.
And here comes the common ethnic card!

THIS is what makes MQM unique you lot alienate us from our own part of PAKISTAN!
You think being non Karachiite means I am pointing towards Ethnicity???Even in PDF I can point out non Urdu Speaker Karachiite with Favorable views of MQM. If I am talking about Karachi it doesnt mean I got Ethnic Card in my mind I didnt use the word Non Urdu Speaker or Non Muhajir I have used the word non Karachiite.

Karachi is Alienate not because of MQM but Non Karachiite's Attitude towards Karachi so first try to check your own thinking when you Point out everything on MQM while ignoring the Biased attitude towards them even if they have been Correct in their POV.
The very fact that for years you have not been able to shake hands with PPP....to form a better IMPROVED party in your own province is the 1st failure! 2nd with at least 24 seats in the National assembly you have no voice to do anything is shameful and it is not the 1st yr MQM entered politics they have been at it for years! So again I ask how is MQM different when they have equally failed Pakistan?
Interior Sindh is lost Battle for everyone because they cant think beyond Bhutto and trust me I know what kind of Sentiments exist in Interior Sindh. MQM is not successful only because they were being prosecuted a lot in the past from Jinnahpur to Hakim Saeed Assassination even though they were not involved. They have fought for their Existence so many times then anyother party in Pakistan so securing their position is their first Priority after that they can think of Expansion to other parts of Pakistan. Its not about Failures rather its about having a voice and if MQM has given a genuine Voice to the Problem Concerning Kaachi while others not only have conveniently IGNORED but RIDICULED Them in the past.
Ok this is BS....every time I hear we are opposed coz we are Mohajirs...We dont get seats coz we are Mohajir...How is this promoting PAKISTANI IDENTITY when you are dividing it?

Quota system for minorities is a must otherwise they are sidelined for people who are less fortunate is a must too coz they make a large portion of Pakistan....but the system for parliament is based on the no. of people the MNA MPA are supposed to represent not exactly how you are trying to portray it!
The whole reason for supporting JI before MQM since 1970 was to promote Pakistani Identity through Muslim Brotherhood feeling and the whole reason for Rise of MQM was the FAILURE of JI to Stand for that cause and promote them among others. When other Ethnicity can Adopt Jaag Punjabi Jaag type Slogans then Stopping other for using something like that is DISCRIMINATION in itself.

Quota system for Minority is understandable but for Majority is completely Questionable. For Baluch Quota system can work but Punjab its beyond understandable given the fact Punjab has decent Education system available. Furthermore there is another factor which is Sindh Quota system is also divided between Interior and Urban which has no proper Explanation other then it was done for Ethnic Reason in favor of Sindhis. This system was Launched for 10 Years only by ZA Bhutto but Pakistani People started taking it for Granted and this cause this system to continue despite this system has Destroyed our Public Bureaucracy Completely.

MQM Co-ordination Committee has strongly condemned firing on the election camp of MQM in Dastagir area of FB Area and termed it an effort to undermine election environment and peace.
“People of Karachi are clearly seeing that MQM is showing patience and restraint in spite of provocations by its opponents. Seeing their imminent defeat in the by-election, they are deliberately provoking MQM.”
The Co-ordination Committee demanded the Sindh Government and the Election Commission to take urgent notice of the incident of firing on the MQM election camp and take action against the people involved in it.
The Co-ordination Committee appealed to MQM workers and sympathizers to remain calm and continue their election activities in a peaceful manner.

as an independent analyst i can say that PTI+PTI Media + Ranger +PPP vs MQM

Espeically ARY and Mubashir Lucman, the two hypcorites are literally running a PTI campaign. I watched one of their programmes and the language the punjabi hosts were using for Karachites makes me feel disgusted with type of journalism that is allowed in this fake democracy.

Oh, so I didn't read your comment calling others (including me) pathetic? You didn't say and I quote

Which was directed at a singular focus rather then an overall observation of personalities! It was meant to say that people outside of Karachi should rather wait and watch then comment.

I do not lie, and my post was 100% truth. If your grief is on using the noun PTI, you may omit that and the post would still be 100% accurate....observation that is, on my part.

P.S. Can you delete posts? Mine was deleted, I think.

Espeically ARY and Mubashir Lucman, the two hypcorites are literally running a PTI campaign. I watched one of their programmes and the language the punjabi hosts were using for Karachites makes me feel disgusted with type of journalism that is allowed in this fake democracy.

Mubashir Lucman is a dog with no master, he will bark at anyone whose views are not aligned with his interests and will bend over backwards for anyone who has the right amount of $$$.

I hate to see when a widow cries ?lolzzz

MQM will get 50,000 votes same as 2002., PTI 60,000 and JI 20,000
Friend , I think you are missing some digits in PTI,s qota ?
It will be 60,00000000000000000000000
Lolzzz

I hate to see when a widow cries ?lolzzz

Friend , I think you are missing some digits in PTI,s qota ?
It will be 60,00000000000000000000000
Lolzzz
I don't think MQM will win this time even from Nine Zero. There are dozen of factors that will decrease their votes 2 or 3 times. i.e Raid on Nine zero, Nabil gapool statement about rigging in same constituency, Some anti MQM vote will go in other pockets. 50,000 vote looks correct figure. Even MQM got 53000 votes in 2002 during Musharaf rule. But 2008 more than 180,000 .Many ups and downs. Let see,what happens this time. People are overstating MQM .

Back
Top Bottom