What's new

Who will be the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan?

oh its you... :D

Nope, I randomly generate a name, without attaching any tribe, ethnicity into it.. and found this can be most common name in Pakistan in this generation. (Try different combinations on Google image and I found this one as most common name).

Justice Ramday will be better choice if not than Sir Zaid Hamid :D

Mehmood Khan Achakzai is confirmed by many political figures from different parties.

But the funny thing is that ruling political parties and others are offered shares in care taker minisitries

Justice Ramday will be better choice

He will be best. i have edited second stupid suggestion from your post.

Justice Ramday will be better choice if not than Sir Zaid Hamid :D

hmm... and you think Zardari would make him? No way....

by the way Justice Bhagwan Das is also off from duty as Chairman FPSC. maybe if constitution doesnot mention, he be considered ?

Ain't he contesting the elections himself?

Ain't he contesting the elections himself?

Justice Ramdey and Shoaib Suddle are good options too.

oh yes !! how can he be then.... ??? @Spring Onion

Last edited by a moderator:
No one could be made , till TuQ isn't consulted , if nt prepare for another great long march, cause he is the only & real stake holder against muk-muka mafia!

by the way Justice Bhagwan Das is also off from duty as Chairman FPSC. maybe if constitution doesnot mention, he be considered ?

oh yes !! how can he be then.... ??? @Spring Onion

this was suggested by different political parties and they also met him and i personally feel that if he is going to contest polls then he wont agree indeed. or may be its a ploy by parties to keep him out :P

on the other hand ramday, bhagwandas good options and if some fundoos make fuss then go for Edhi :D not even qadri will make any noise

No one could be made , till TuQ isn't consulted , if nt prepare for another great long march, cause he is the only & real stake holder against muk-muka mafia!

oh shut up man

Last edited by a moderator:

I also wanted to include him but forgot his name - but yeah no honest person will be acceptable to corrupt politicians.

this was suggested by different political parties and they also met him and i personally feel that if he is going to contest polls then he wont agree indeed. or may be its a ploy by parties to keep him out :P

on the other hand ramday, bhagwandas good options and if some fundoos make fuss then go for Edhi :D not even qadri will make any noise

oh shut up man

Why ur head strts shakin with the name of only striking ,outstanding,achiving,brave, highly intelluctual leader comes up?lol
& BTW no offence, SHUT UP twice!lol lol lol
Its u who started nt me!

If Asma becomes PM im shooting myself through the headroof.

Don't do that, much more drama Yet to begain!lol
Its nt so simple, how these high/school boys, think on PDF?lol

Just hope it's someone sane and apolitical!

Back
Top Bottom